- Over 8+ years of experience in delivering enterprise solutions in domains like Finance, Telecom, Insurance, Health and other related domains. Expertise in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE and UI technology stacks to satisfy peculiar and complex business problem statements.
- Experience working with SDLCmethodologies based on Waterfall Model, Iterations and Agile methodologies like Test - Driven Development (TDD), Scrum.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Service Locator Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Applications.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using Java/J2EE technologies Such as Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JSF, Struts framework, Servlets 3.x.
- Experience in Spring modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Experienced in working with Spring JDBC and JMS Templates, Spring EAI, Spring Rest Templates.
- Good knowledge in OAuth 2.0 Protocol, Http Basic AUTH, multiple file transfer protocols (SFX, SFTP, FIX).
- Knowledge of using Cloud Foundry (CF) CLI for deploying applications and other CF management activities.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, and REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), JBPM.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experienced in implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Worked with Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Experienced in validati4ons using Ajax in NodeJS, Angular js, dash boards reports using BackboneJS.
- Extensively used different Tag Libraries like JSF Tags, Struts Tags, JSTL, Spring Tags, Display Tag.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX, XSLT, XPATH, Castor.
- Experienced in implementing custom validations, entity validations, I18N features.
- Experienced in developing complex PL/SQL queries, Functions, Triggers,Stored Procedures, Packages and Views in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 and My SQL.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services AWS. Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, ECS, RDS and SQS.
- Experience with Docker, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to createDocker Images/ containers.
- Speeding up Existing Applications with a Cache services using Redis Cache, Gemfire .
- Made use GO Language for memory management and build in Concurrency.
- Experience with CI/CD-ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE, JENKINS, HUDSON, CVS, GIT, GITHUB.
- Experience in JUnit frame work withMockito and Easy mock, Spring Junit Runner.
- Experience with messaging systems like JMS, Kafka and JMS MQ's like Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Active MQ
- Expertise in Selenium automation using SeleniumWebDriver, Selenium Grid, Junit.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications into Tomcat,Nginx,WebSphere, WebLogic and Jboss.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, Intellij.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking.
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL.
Application/Web Servers: Oracle 8.1/9.1/10.3/11 g/12c, IBMWebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, Jboss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0/7.0/8.5/9, Bug tracking, Jenkins.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0, iBatis, Flex.
UI Frameworks: jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap.
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WSAD, IntelliJ, WebStorm.
Design Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI.
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC.
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio.
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, HTML Unit, selenium.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MySQL.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git, GITHUB, GITLAB.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven.
Messaging Tools: JMS, Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka.
Platforms: Windows 2000/98/95/NT4.0, UNIX, Windows 7.
Confidential, Iowa City, IA
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer & Full Stack developer
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and daily scrum meetings.
- Used TypeScript to discover API’S and Self-explanatory code contracts.
- Implemented Angular2 services to connect the back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Created Angular2 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Used Angular2 directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules along with developing UI components.
- Used NodeJSfor building web applications with client-server architecture for two-way data exchange.
- Used jQueryto create drop downs, status, progress and menu bar and other drag and drop components and made use of jQuery UI Effects for color animations and toggle effects.
- Implemented Restful Services in Spring Boot Framework for consuming and producing JSON Data from End points.
- Implemented SOA to develop Spring Restful/Micro Services and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery usin g Apache Axis .
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token-basedauthentication using Spring Security.
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite(STS) for development Spring Boot applications.
- Used Micro Services with Spring Boot services and combination of REST, Apache Kafka message brokers .
- Experience in writing RESTFULmicroservices with Spring Boot.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Provided integration between the on-premises IT environment and the AWS storage infrastructure with the help of storage gateways and Integrated data spread across multiple AWS services and analyze it from a single location by make use of AWS Data Pipeline.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Build Apache Kafka Multinode Cluster and used Kafka Manager to monitor multiple Clusters.
- Used joins stored procedures, views, Unions in Oracle data base to fetch the data.
- Developed Business rules validations using Rule Engines-Jboss Drools 4.x, Work flows, Human tasks.
- Written customized configuration spring bean class to deploy the JBPM processes in JBOSS.
- Designed and developed interface to integrate the drools and coexist the drools and iLog.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the Oracle 11g database, implemented transactions, proxies, locking, HQL, Criteria, Projections and Stored Proc calls.
- Tuned Hibernate layer for SCRUD operations, association, inheritance and database for performance and written stored procedure and other SQL, PL-SQL routines.
- Used Dockerfor creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2.
- Implement Kafka messaging consumer, through Camel.
- Used Apache Camel for generating routes for consultant microservice where consultants can login.
- Monitored and managed the application when it’s pushed to production by using Spring Actuator.
- Used SOAP UI,Postman, Rest Client, Spring Mock MVC, Spring4Junit for testing the web services.
- Implemented producer/consumer for Rest based web service using JAX-RS,Jersey implementation and Http client.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with GITHUB, Jenkins, and Jenkins Jobs.
- Used GIT repository to push the code and interact with other developers throughout the company.
- Used Junitand Selenium for extensive functional, automation and unit testing code.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase.
Confidential, Barrington, IL
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer & Web Designer
- Involved in Daily SCRUM meetings and weekly SPRINT Meetings.
- Developed static pages using HTML5, CSS3, JSP with Ajax calls in jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Created single page application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experiences to make it more dynamic by using AngularJSframework.
- Implemented Synchronization with the help of Angular Data binding concept and displayed data with the help of binding controllers in the UI and worked with AngularJS Filters, Services and Directives.
- Created NodeJS EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from AngularJS toOracle DB.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using Reactjs and used various predefined components from NPM and redux library and deployed application to NGINX.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using Reactjs.
- Created XHTML file for JSF based front end. Used Rich faces, prime faces for front end for creation and user interfaces.
- Implemented various features of spring framework such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations and Spring integration with Hibernate.
- Implemented application architecture of the System is based on Spring MVC and J2EE specifications.
- Developed high traffic application using 2.0.x and Spring MVC 4.x & Boot 1.2.x and deploy them for high scalability.
- Involved and developed all phases of security implementation using spring security system against modes of authentications: LDAP authentication, Database authentication and Pre-Authentication.
- Involved in writing Thread safe blocks for Multithreading access to make valid transactions.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the various mappings in hibernate.
- Designed MongoDB Schema and Worked with to store non-relational data into collection.
- Involved in writing SQL and Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all micro services on Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF).
- Developed REST web services using Spring, Hibernate, JAX-RS and JAXB.
- Using Cloud Foundry did smoke tests, which are functional unit and integration tests on all major system components.
- Designed and developed Micro Services to divide application into business components using Spring Boot.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to the target Apache Tomcat Servers and worked on continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to Cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like Redis and exposed them with Restful endpoints by using Redis Cache.
- Used Spring Tool Suite(STS) as an IDE for Application Development.
- Experience with creating script for data modeling and data import and export. Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing MongoDB clusters.
- Worked on performance testing of service usingJMeter (Web: HTTP, HTTPS; Webservices: XML, Rest; Protocols).
- Developed Grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins.
- Used Swagger, to implementing the Restful API and Swagger gives the rich UI to test API.
- Used GIT as version management, Jira for defect management system.
- Used JUnitfor unit testing of the application and log4j for logging.
Technology Stack: JDK 1.7, Core Java/J2EE, Spring, springCloud Foundry,WebSphere Application Server 7.0, RestfulWeb Services, JAX-RS, JENKINS, JAXB, JPA, Apache Axis, Oracle10g, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, HTML, Redis Cache, NGINX, AngularJS,JMeter,Reactjs, Swagger, Log4j,Rational Clear case, AJAX, STS, Bootstrap, STS, PCF, Groovy, Spring Boot, Maven, Micro Services .
Confidential - Bellevue, WA
Sr Java UI Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Implemented Agile Methodology for development of the application.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Spring with Tiles Framework is implemented for a common look in all the presentation views.
- Integrated struts MVC with spring DI and Spring hibernate DAO.
- EJB Session Beans were used to process requests from the user interface and CMP entity beans were used to interact with the persistence layer.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Implemented security for different front-end views based on the access privileges.
- Developed EJB MDB’s and message Queue’s using JMS technology.
- Involved in writing XML validation classes using Struts validation framework.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, using SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPCWeb services.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing.
- Involved in requirements gathering and Capacity planning for Multi-Datacenter (four) and Cassandra Cluster Used for Oracle DBDatabase related activities.
- Monitored Cassandra cluster for resource utilization and systems backup and recovery using Cassandra.
- Used RAD IDE based on Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Action Classes, Struts and spring beans.
- Involved in writing DAO, DTO’s using Hibernate DAO Support.
- Continuous integration services are provided for software development using JENKINS.
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Used SVN for version control of the application And Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Interacted with quality assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis.
Technology Stack: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Spring, OOAD, Oracle, Cassandra, HTML, EJB3, AJAX, Cassandra, JMS,XML, Design Patterns,JENKINS, ANT, Rationale Rose, IBM RAD IDE, Angular js,WebLogic Application Server, Hibernate, LOG4J, SVN, TOAD, JUNIT, UML.
Confidential - Defiance, OH
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Implemented Spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate with spring and generation of database schema.
- Responsibilities as a XSLT web developer include design and develop the websites with the java and XSLT and Worked with Tag Libraries in Struts framework.
- Involved in development using struts components - Struts-config.xml, tiles, form-beans and plug-ins in Struts.
- Used multiple Action Controllers to control the page flow, Interceptors for client validations.
- Created Spring Interceptors to validate web service requests and to enable notifications.
- Developed REST API using Spring MVC and REST Controllers and generated JSON/XML formats.
- Used OOPS design and core Java concepts such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and used Log4J for logging and debugging.
- Used MySQL as backend database and involved in development of Stored Procedures.
- Used SVN as a version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Created Maven scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Experience in defect resolutions and configuration management change processes to support applications in PROD and integration testing environments.
Confidential - Wayne, PA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in designing and implementing the application using various Java and J2EE Design patterns design patterns such as Singleton, Business Delegate, Façade, MVC and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Utilized Spring MVC annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the MySQL database.
- Involved in writing all formats of database quires like SQL, HQL in DAO layer.
- Configured Hibernate second level cache using EH-Cache to reduce the number of hits to the table data.
- Developed REST web services using Spring, Hibernate.
- Used JMS Template to publish messages to queues and Message Driven Bean (MDB) to subscribe from the JMS.
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files.
- Co-ordinate with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and those defects are resolved.
- Was part of production support team to resolve the production issues.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool for application building, testing and deploying.
- Used InteliJ IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Used CVS version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
Junior J2EE Developer
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Assisted in designing and programming for the system, which includes development of Process Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Diagram, Data Flow Diagram and Database Design.
- Involved in Transactions, login and Reporting modules.
- Used JSF to Develop the User Interface of the Application Client.
- Involved in developing Java APIs, which communicates with the Java Beans.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Java Struts, Custom and JSTL tag libraries.
- Created POJO classes and writing Hibernate Query Language(HQL) queries.
- Implemented MVC architecture and DAO design patternfor maximum abstraction of the application.
- Created Stored Procedures using SQL/PL-SQL for data modification.
- Used XML, XSL for Data presentation, Report generation and customer feedback documents.
- Used Java Beans to automate the generation of Dynamic Reports and for customer transactions.
- Developed Junit test cases for regression testing and integrated with ANT build.
- Involved in code review and documentation review of technical artifact.