- EIGHT PLUS years of experience as a Sr. Java Full stack developer in full software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Experience in Test Driven Development(TDD),Waterfall model and Agile methodologies like SCRUM
- Experience with different IDE's like Eclipse, NetBeans, Intellij.
- Good knowledge and experience in Core and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Builder, MVC2, Business Delegate, DAO etc.
- Expertise building SOAP Web services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Experienced in other front-end technologies such as SASS, LESS, Typescript, BOOTSTRAP, Angular1, Angular1.5, Angular2, Ajax, JSON, NodeJS etc.
- Experienced in performing automation using Selenium, Java and performing Behavioral driven testing using Cucumber and Jbehive.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like AngularJS, NodeJS, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, IoC, Web and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, JPA, EJB3.0, IBatis, Mybatis, JQuery.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies -Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring products (core, boot, integrations, security), Hibernate Framework.
- Expertise in Spring Security Modules and Authentication.
- Good OOAD skills and data modeling using UML (Use-cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Created POC's using NodeJS, MongoDB, Express-JS and Body-Parser to create REST services.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and using them with continous integration tools like Jenkins to create and publish application artifacts.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Database and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL database which is MongoDB.
- Extensively experienced in Middle Tier Development using Servlets, JSPs, and EJB (3.0).
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Extensive experience with Web/Application servers likes Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Jboss, Oracle WebLogic Servers, Web Sphere AS and building the applications using ANT, Maven, WEB 2.0 build tool.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools like Struts, spring, hibernate.
- Extensive experience in using IDE's Eclipse, My Eclipse, Eclipse Galileo and RAD.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, Triggers, and Stored procedures for database transactions.
- Experience in working different operations system environments with java in Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
- Experience in working with the Columnar NoSQL Database like HBase, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Experience to maintain the source using version controlling tools Visual Source safe, and Rational Clear Case.
- Experience in working with Web/Application Servers like Web logic, JBoss and Tomcat Servers and databases such as Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 6.5/7.0.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Foundry and Spring Boot applications
- Expertise in SDLC that encompass with proven analytical and problem solving skills and experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Proven aptitude on learning and working on emergency technologies.
- Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing with MongoDB clusters.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL Workbench
D atabases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
Whitebox Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunner
Application Servers: Weblogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fram ORM Framewor: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Freemarker
Cloud Computing: AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, Dynamo DB
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivital Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Springboot
Confidential, ROCKVILLE, MD
Full Stack Developer
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views, synchronize data with server and two-way binding.
- Worked extensively on AngularJS in creating services which calls Rest API's using $http and JSON parse.
- Used SASS pre-processor to create importable and reusable style sheets.
- Specially working with AJAX data consisting of JSON/XML/JSONP responses, parsing the same and presenting on the UI layer.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and added new features.
- Debugged the application using Firebug and chrome developertools to traverse the documents and manipulated.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap,Material Design lite for styling mobile applications.
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, root scope, scope, modal, template, state etc.
- Profound knowledge in Unified Modeling Language (UML) to design Use-cases, Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Experienced in using GIT for version control and Visual Studio Code as the IDE for developing the application.
- Extensively used Node.js tools like Gulp, Grunt, Developed internal CLI applications for application build.
- Used NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and AWS Dynamo DB handle to large volumes of data flow.
- Involved in AGILE process, two-week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application to deliver in time.
- Used GRUNT for initialization of project and used GULP to do a lot of stuff within the development workflow.
- Experience in designing web applications employing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and Search Engine Strategies (SES).
- New full text Search feature implementation using Elastic Search.
- Good experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using Jenkins 2.x.
- Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWS EC2.
- Worked on Node.js Middleware framework like Express.js.
- Worked closely with the QA team in resolving defects.
- Worked with Jasmine and Karma testing and performed Unit testing and performance testing using Junit.
- Implemented Angular JS application to follow strict MVC for improved source code maintenance.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
Confidential, MONROEVILLE, PA
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Built REST full web service using spring.
- Deployed and developed my project using AWS EC2, S3, Data pipeline, Elastic Beanstalk, cloud watch, Elastic search, AWS server migration service, Lambda, Amazon messaging services (SQS and SNS) and Amazon Kinesis services.
- Used the AWS mobile hub service for creating and configuring powerful mobile app backend features required for ou company's new mobile app
- Did the testing and monitoring and visualized how our mobile app built is being used.
- Used the AWS mobile hub for quick storing and retrieval of app data in AWS Dynamo DB
- Used the AWS mobile SDK which helps to build high quality mobile apps quickly.
- Used AWS data pipeline service for moving data between AWS compute and storage services and created complex data processing fault tolerant and repeatable workloads.
- Used AWS Elastic Beanstalk service for deploying various infrastructures which orchestrates various AWS services.
- Used Amazon Elastic search service for application monitoring and full text search.
- Used Amazon SQS queuing service for reliable communication among distributed software components and micro services and used Amazon SNS push notification service for sending individual messages to mobile device users, email recipients and to distributed users.
- Used GWT and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Used the Apache SOLR web application for Index Replication and fast indexed search, hit highlighting, caching, replication and filtering.
- Developed search handlers by using Apache Solr which includes custom search handlers and custom functions.
- Developed the core search module using the Apache Solr and customized the Apache Solr for handling fallback searching and to provide custom functions.
- Used SolrCloud for providing high scale, fault tolerant distributed indexing and search capabilities for our websites
- Used Apache CXF for building and developing services and used frontend programming API s like JAX WS and JAX-RS
- Used Apache CXF for supporting variety of webservice standards like SOAP and WSDL
- Used NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and AWS Dynamo DB handle to large volumes of data flow.
- Because of the need to manage big data flow our company started to use Denodo platform for AWS for accelerating the adoption of data virtualization
- Worked on Denodo Express 6.0 version for fast deployment on AWS cloud.
- Used the Mongo DB cloud manager for managing and monitoring the Mongo DB infrastructure and used cloud manager backup for data backup and data restoration
- Used the Mongo DB atlas a cloud hosted database service for managed backups in point in time recovery and one click automated scaling and built in security
- Optimized UML design using patterns like DAO, Factory, Service Locator and Business Delegate
- Has created PL/SQL procedures, functions and complex SQL queries for admin services.
- Using Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic 10.3 Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server cluster on Solaris 10 environment
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Adopt Agile Methodology to plan using JIRA.
- Angular was used for creating a front end MVC model. Temlating, Piping, Service Injections were some of the features used.
- Angular API Material JS was used for its rich UI widget library.
- Webstorm was the IDE used for Angular.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 version for mobile app development.
- Used ECMAScript6 (ES6) for writing complex applications and modules.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Consumed Restful Web services where the transmission of data is in JSON format, DATA MAPPING, Addressing and Secure to Routing.
- Worked on AWS ROUTE 53, a scalable cloud DNS web service for effective routing, configuring DNS health checks.
- Analyzed changes in online transactional processing, business processes, and modifications, to improve quality of applications and meet additional requirements through MongoDB.
- Built a highly scalable, low-latency Node-JS API Gateway to interact with MongoDB database with JSON.
- Worked on the Node v6.0.0 version of Node JS.
- Used the web application framework Express for designing web applications and API s
- Used Ajax calls extensively - using JQuery, inside the WebApps and create a seamless flow of Quotes.
- YourKit profiler was used to monitor resources in the app.
- Written JUNIT (TDD) test cases for testing Spring Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Was responsible for designing and developing Manage Purchase Order Web Service and presentation layer with Spring MVC.
- Responsible for Requirement gathering, coding, testing and documentation.
- Architected and deployed Java based web product matching framework that matches products across multiple retailers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all the entity and session beans.
- Extensively worked on Drools Rules Engine and Expectation Engine for writing Business rules Validation.
- Designed and developed the messaging framework for communication between workflow manager and other Enterprise Applications over Java class and MQ-Series using JMS.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Spring/Hibernate persistence solution with the application architectures.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Downloaded data from the Amazon Cloud Database for detailed display by the app.
- Worked with the development team to create appropriate cloud solutions for client needs.
- Implemented database layer using EJB 3.0 and Java Persistence API(JPA) in maintenance projects
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Involved in Preparation of the technical design documents and involved in identifying and implementation of different J2EE design patterns like Singleton and DAO etc.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, indexes, sharing, replication, schema design.
- Using Apache Camel frame work provided concrete implementations of all the widely used Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIPs) and connectivity to a great variety of transports and APIs.
- Contemporary applications rely on relational databases, NoSQL databases and messaging infrastructure for achieving the internet scaling. Cloud Foundry exposes MySQL.
- Amazon AWS suite of products were used for Cloud support with Cloud Foundry. S3, EC2, Beanstalk.
- Websphere 7.5 was the application server used.
- Developed the application using My Eclipse 8.5 and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, and formatting and build automation.
- Handling user requests such as code enhancements, bug fixes.
- Designed reports per the need of the user
- Created stored procedures, triggers and functions using SQL Plus to meet user requirements.
- Junit, Powermock were used for unit testing.
- GIT was used for SCM.
- Selenium was used for integration testing.
- Jenkins was used for continous deployment.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance l.
- Integrated with MDM for managing user data, login and registration information are retrieved from MDM and synced with E commerce database
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Designed the Web Application using Spring MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Analyzed, designed, implemented web based application using Java, JPA, JSP, Spring, XML, and SQL.
- Used Agile methodologies during the complete project life cycle.
- Helped in preparing the design documents like process flow, sequence, component diagram.
- Implemented DIM Web service using Spring Framework.
- Used Agile methodology XP for development using User Stories.
- Used annotations in the complete project development, webservices, MVC design.
- Used JMS for consuming pin verification, device connect disconnect messages.
- Used JPA as data persistence API for all the DAO, database operations.
- Generated Hibernate Objects, and used Hibernate ORM for SOTI Publisher application.
- Used Maven project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used Spring quartz timer to load the DIM data base with device battery information on regular intervals of time.
- Developed Spring REST Web services for opening, closing the locker door webservice operations.
- Wrote lots of JSP's for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets, JSP and also backend using Hibernate.
- Developed the presentation and controller logic for the screens related to my user stories using JSPs, HTML, bean and form tag libraries.
- Developed code for user stories (based on user requirements) and successfully approved it from QA
- Used Spring Cache Abstraction and Ehcache to reduce the number expensive executions.
- Developed rule modules using Rule Engines, Drools.
- Used Subversion (SVN), ClearCase as source controls.
- Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handler.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards for PSCU with Jenkins.
- Spring XML configuration for Camel Integration to messaging XML documents.
- Parse XML documents like Device Connect, Disconnect messages using JAXB.
- Used Microsoft Visio to design the workflows and sequence diagrams, class diagrams.
- Writing unit and integration tests with Mockito framework.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in database modeling applying the normalization rules
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on the MVC design pattern
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards
- Analyzed, designed, validated the business logic of the system and implemented the application
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering the user stories.
- Developed order history and order status of all the Authorized agent’s specific bonds
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying the existing business rules based on a search criteria to be reviewed by the CNA internally
- Involved in debugging the product using JIRA Bug Tracking
- Deployed the application on to Websphere application server.
- Extensively used and implemented all the swing components in the application .
- Developed Search Tool for the organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Developed servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented multiple high-performance MongoDB replica sets on EC2 with robust reliability.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on My SQL.
- Worked with MySQL for SQLYog and Workbench.
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Effective using in Clearcase and clearquest for version control and defect tracking
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Worked on complete life cycle, Design, development and testing using OOA and OOD.
- Used JSP, HTML, and CSS for content layout and presentation.
- Used JQUERY for UI and AJAX for reports display
- Created the web application using MVC pattern to manage runtime content, in the form of POIs.
- Used WebServices to extract patient related product data from machines and servers using WSDL, XML, SOAP using Service O riented Architecture.
- Worked on the design and development of application in Struts 2.0 framework
- Implemented the functionality of fetching of data from different sources and persisted the data through Hibernate, to separate DAO layer from Database layer.
- Worked on multithreading and thread pool design pattern.
- Worked on regenerated code, through Hibernate, and created services for existing modules and tested them through JUnit.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts, Application Framework.
- Participate in technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing the application.
- Performed production support of the application in production.
- Developed and maintained ANT Scripts.
- Managed daily production issues.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Implemented strutsMVC framework.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements inEJB and deployed them on to Web Logic Application Server.
- Designed, developed and implemented the business logic required for Security presentation controller.
- Set up the deployment environment on Web Logic Developed system preferences UI screens using JSP and HTML.
- Developed UI screens using Swing components like JLabel, JTable, JScrollPane, JButtons, JTextFields, etc.
- Used JDBC to connect to Oracle database and get the results that are required.
- Designed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS).
- Configured JMS Queues in Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJBunderJ2EE Environment.
- Integrated a crystal report to the application, which will show all the details of the vouchers on the paper and used for future reference for the workers.
- Developed a web service, which will retrieve the details from the Database.
- Prepared complete documentation of the Web Service developed.
- Prepared a complete documentation of the project and test case documentation with sample inputs
- Version control is done by using CVS.