- 7 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Expertise in design with Use Case, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams with exposure to UML, tools like Rational Rose and use of Rational Unified Process(RUP).
- Extensively worked on during my tenure in Software Development are AngularJS,Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Apache POI, Hibernate, REST Web services, and Databases like Oracle.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets,JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, Micro services, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading etc.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, spring, JSF, AJAX frameworks (Rich Faces, MyFaces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Exposure to NoSQL database programming - Apache Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS /Bootstrap - Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box, and Button etc.
- Using Spring boot as our development platform with current client and developing micro services for small modules in our system.
- Experience in API Automation, Service Virtualization, UI Automation using Selenium Web driver, Core Java, SOA Testing, HTML, JSP and Quality Center in Retail domain.
- Built web applications which are more user interactive using Angular 2.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX/DOM.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Involved in writing Custom Directives in AngularJS, making use of Modules and Filters objects. Defined new validations through AngularJS for form field validations which were implemented through HTML and used AJAX, JSON to send requests to the server to check functionality of websites.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere6.x/5.x/7.0, Oracle/BEA WebLogic 9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss and Tomcat5.x/4.x/3/x.
- Excellent experience with major relational databases - Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, DB2, MySQL.
- ExperiencewithbasicWebSphere Administration- like JMS, Data Source Configurations, Listener port configurations, JVM Property Configuration, Certificates Configuration, deploying EAR’s into various environments through Admin Console, Hudson etc.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse 3.x, Jbuilder 9.x/8.x, WSAD 5.x, IBM RAD and AltovaXMLSpy.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL and SQL Server environments.
- Involved in requirements gathering and Capacity planning for Multi-Datacenter (four) and Cassandra Cluster Used Oracle DB and MongoDB for Database related activities.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic Application Server, JBossand Apache Tomcat in all my projects and successfully deployed and compiled many of the applications on them.
- Experienced in developing and deploying applications to AWS using continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise in unit-testing with JUnitusing tools like JMeter.
- Good Experience in software configuration management using CVS, GIT and SVN.
- Knowledge on using Splunk tool and build tool Jenkins with configuring check styles, Test coverage.
- Configured and administered CI tools like Hudson, Bamboo for automated build and deploy.
- Worked with both the operations team and development teams to better utilize AWS services.
- Excellent at understanding new technologies and capable of implementing without conventional training
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java JDK1.4/1.5/1.6,1.8, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.1,IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0
Frameworks: AngularJS 5,4,2, Node.JS, React.JS, Apache Spark, Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 4.x/3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0, iBatis
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WebSphere Application Developer 5.x, IBM RAD
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Micro Services, Rest Services
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, AltovaXMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Html Unit
Confidential - Jacksonville, Florida
Sr. Java/J2ee Developer
- Application development was carried out following Agile-Scrum methodology and using J2EE architecture specification and Design patterns.
- Designed a java J2EE based security document management system using angular JS with oracle 11g.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Designed and developed Credit Application portal using Angularalong with HTML5, CSS3, Typescript and Bootstrap.
- Discussed boundary use cases and solved concurrency control problems between system and serverIntegrated modules in model view controller (MVC) mode and operated system test and unit test
- Designed user interface and file management system with QT platform (C++) under LinuxDocumented progressive achievement reports and operated system test and unit test
- Used Angular Http Client to make REST API calls and created custom error handler to show error messages to the user. Using java1.8 for our micro services, working on lambda expressions and other java 8 features.
- Worked with various Prime NG components such as Fileupload, data table, Bar and Pie charts, Tree table etc.
- Developed REST web services using SpringBoot framework, integrated with LDAP for user registration, login and reset/change password functionalities and exposed the data to the UI in JSON format.
- Created and configured Microservices architecture and integrated with ReactJs.
- Worked on Hibernate to connect and retrieve the data from SQL Server database. Configured with Spring to get properties dynamically and connected with SQL Server database.
- Used Angular Resource and http services to retrieve the data from server and to display the content on the browser and took part in creating custom reusable components.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, managing director structures and managing container.
- Created and Used Jenkins Jobs for Continuous Integration with the Docker images which are used to wrap the Constructed code in layered file systems and share common files for better use of RAM.
- Involved in creating a custom grid directive, which used JQuery slick grid for handling large data.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Used Spring declarative transaction management to manage transactions in the application.
- Developed Spring batch jobs for importing xml data in to database and for email notifications.
- Involved in performing Behavior driven development (BDD) using Cucumber and Junit.
- Used Junit and Mockito for testing the application and log4j for logging the application.
- Developed angular unit test cases to test angular components using Karma and Jasmine.
- Used Maven build tool to build and deploy the application and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Implemented version controlling using GIT and used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous Deployment (CI/CD). Build & deployed wars using Maven on UNIX environment
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application and used SVN and GIT tools to manage the code versions.
- Implemented continuous deployment system with Jenkins, AWS: Code Deploy, Ops Works, and Packer for deployment of Java Applications.
- Installed application on AWSEC2 instances and also configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Used Splunk for logging, analyzing, monitoring of data.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- All the functionality is implemented using SpringIO / SpringBoot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using SpringMVC, SpringIOC, Spring transactions and Springsecurity modules.
- Worked on installation of Dockerusing Docker toolbox and creating the Docker containers, Docker consoles and Docker container images for managing the application life cycle by tagging and pushing the images.
- Worked on Docker engine and Docker Machine environments, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable applications.
- Developed frontend modules using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Created RESTful APIs in Express and returned logic through AngularJS data binding. Wrote tests in Mocha on server side and Jasmine on the client side.
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Micro Services and Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Netflix Eureka.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using AngularJS.
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in AngularJS which got used in various places of application.
- Applied JQUERY core library functions for the logical implementation of all the applications at the client side. Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Developed Bootstrap responsive web application pages using Angular.JS services, controllers and directives for front end UI and consumed RESTful web service API
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate annotations and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Configured and used data sources, session factory, hibernate template to integrate hibernate with spring to implement persistent layer.
- Implemented custom annotations that will take string attributes at spring controller declaration and get XML files and do parsing using Xml parsers.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Configured Oracle connection pool, which is included in Oracle JDBC driver JAR file, to allow concurrent access to the database and optimize performance.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Validated reusability of existing web services to support new UI functionality and created Spring Boot services for processing scheduled or one time or stored payment functionalities.
- Deployed the war files in JBOSS application server and also worked on changing of JBOSS server config files to adapt in different environment.
- Performed loading of bulk data into Cassandra cluster using Java API's.
- Used Cassandra for storage of large volumes of distributed and structured data to handle large amounts of transactions per day.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control and developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and Easy mock.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked as per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic single and multiple Web Application Using Bootstrap.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring AOP concept.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web service.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Consumed REST based micro services with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Used Apache Camel, provides support for Bean Binding and seamless integration with popular frameworks such as CDI
- Developed Data Services using XML messages that use REST web services, Created REST envelope.
- Used JAXB to read the xml file and then created instances of generated classes.
- Used XSLT to change the Data formats into XML to XML and XML to PDF formats.
- Worked with RabbitMQ for messaging with social application in the bank monitored it.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Re-design and implement CI build system using Jenkins.
- Worked with executed unit test cases by using JUNIT for accuracy of code and logging with log4j.
- Developed Maven scripts to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Prepared High-Level requirement documents upon gathering requirements and discussed with the technical team regarding the feasibility of the requirements.
- Recommended and currently guiding the team in building out a lean, responsive UI layer utilizing Semantic HTML5, SASS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, and REST API architecture.
- Effective use of CSS3 features use as Borders, Backgrounds and Multiple columns.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Used Bootstrap, NodeJS and AngularJS for effective design of Web pages.
- Working on the spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Design and implementation of front-end User Interface development using HTML, DOM, CSS, JSP, JSTL, Java script and Perl scripting, JQuery and AJAX.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts Framework.
- Configuration and deployment of application on to JBOSS application server.
- Developed various EJB's to handle business logic.
- Worked on JDBC to select and update the data from the MySQL database.
- Designed and implemented database structure in MySQL Server.
- Written and consumed webservices using SOAP based.
- Used SOAP UI for testing SOAP based webservices.
- Performed Java web application development using J2EE and Netbeans.
- Involved in creation of automation framework using Selenium and testing.
- Involved in Requirement analysis, design and Implementation applying the Water fall model.
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Working with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Developed Swing for user interaction and data presentation.
- Deployed the complete Web applications in Tomcat Application server.
- Install and configure a LINUX server to publish applications and the Database
- Automated daily task by writing PL/I and UNIX shell scripts.
- Involved in packaging, deployment and upgrade of different modules of SAS on JBoss App server.
- Developed Java Script and Action Script, VB Script macros for Client-Side validations.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in complete development of Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Used Maven as build tool and deploying the application.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and also implemented login functionality on the client side in Angular Js.
- Coded Business services using spring and also interacted with the database using Spring JDBC, Spring DAO.
- Used Springremoting which uses Spring HTTP invokers use the standard Java serialization mechanism to expose services through HTTP.
- Used spring frame work AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications. Also used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the mappings in hibernate mapping files and created DAO and POJOs.
- Developed various Java beans for performance of business processes and effectively involved in Impact analysis
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Created SOAP web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Tested webservices operations and authentication using SOAP UI.
- Involved in consuming XML Web Services (SOA) using SOAP, SAX and DOM XML parsers.
- Actively involved in writing SQL using SQL query builder.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Used SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Extensively used the JUNIT testing suite for testing and Log4J for logging.