- Over 6+ years of IT experienced on design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance Object Oriented and Web - based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE.
- Expertise in developing Multi-tier enterprise level web applications using various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Multi-threading, XML, Apache Struts Framework, JMS, XSLT, JNDI, Java Beans, UML, Spring AOP and spring MVC.
- Excellent experience in using IDE's such as Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Good experience with all GUI technologies including JSF, Ice Faces.
- Extensive experience in using ORM Frameworks like Hibernate and JPA.
- Good working knowledge of Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere Server and Web logic servers.
- Experienced in developing JAX-WS, JAX-RS, DOM, SOA, SOAP and Web Services.
- Strong experience working with databases like MySQL and Oracle database.
- Strong knowledge in developing stored procedures, Triggers and Functions using PL/SQL and fine-tuning the SQL queries.
- Experience and knowledge on Spring Micro Services, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Experience in Build/Integration tools like Maven.
- Expertise with all types/versions of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4J.
- Good Knowledge on Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory Pattern and Data Access Objects (DAO).
- Expertise in different phases of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in SVN and CVS Versioning control tools.
- Solid Expertise with Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Expertise developing Service Oriented Architecture applications using web services like SOAP and REST.
- Experience in developing custom tag libraries for achieving most code-reusability and ease of maintenance for presenting, formatting and gathering data.
- Excellent communication skills, has clear understanding of business procedures and ability to work as an individual and as a part of a team.
- A resourceful team player with good Interpersonal, effective problem solving and decision-making skills, looking ahead for great career in a fair working environment with opportunities to grow.
Languages: J2EE, J2SE.
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, AJAX, Webservices.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Apache Axis, SOAP UI, Apache CXF, JUnit, Log4J.
Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Jetty Server.
Version Control: GitHub, SVN, CVS, and SCME.
Tools: Poseidon, JAD, Selenium.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Oracle 10g, SQL, Informix.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Eclipse Che, Node Eclipse, Luna.
Confidential, El Dorado, AR
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the project, which is based on MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture and Design patterns. Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- Understanding the requirements by interacting with business users and mapping them to design and implementing it following the AGILE Development methodology.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers, published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Develop the data access layer using Data Access Object (DAO), Business Objects and Singleton design patterns.
- Worked with spring web flow, Multi-Threading using Maps like concurrent Hash Maps.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Using Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Developed GIT controls to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Established Database Connectivity using Hibernate for Oracle.
- Packaged and deployed the application in Web Logic.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Used Maven tool for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Performed functionality and regression testing during the various phases of the application using Selenium.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories and used SVN as version control tool.
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Performed software installation, upgrades, troubleshooting and maintenance on LINUX servers.
- Developed client-side components utilizing SOA, Java framework and Spring Batch.
- Used Hibernate - Object Relational Mapping(ORM) Tool for the backend database.
- Created a spring container file for configuring Hibernate and to perform Dependency injection among all bean class involved in business logic operation.
- Used Struts and JSTL tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Executed all the web service test scenarios by using SOAPUI.
- Used MVC architecture framework Spring MVC to implement user interfaces. Implemented validations and tiles for web pages using struts validation framework.
- Used Struts annotation to perform Validation and implemented JSP custom tags according to the functionality.
- Deployed the applications using Eclipse IDE on Web Logic Application Server as well as Tomcat Server (Local).
- Actively Involved in EJB component development, deployment for the different application interfaces.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of various stored procedures written in db2.
- Involved in developing the SQL queries for pulling the data from Cassandra, Oracle database.
- Involved in the planning process of iterations under the Scrum methodology.
- Developed RESTful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON Format using micro services.
- Fixing the defects simultaneously when pushing individual modules to Production.
- Worked closely with Agile Scrum team from several domains to ensure product testability while running Regression tests in Selenium WebDriver using TestNG.
- Used RAD (Rapid application development) Methodology. Involved in the Production support of the Application. Performed application development using RAD and WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for system development using Factory, DAO and MVC Design Patterns.
- Involved in writing stored procedures and functions in PL/SQL to access Oracle database.
- Developed Data Access Object Adaptors for interacting with the Data Access Objects and controlling the coupling of the system.
- Developed AWS multifactor authentication worked with teams to lock security groups.
- Designed and developed comprehensive J2EE application framework for e-Steel online marketplace. Framework included Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Servlets, JSP, Request Processors, Data Access Objects, and Message Queues (JMS).
- Developed and maintained data layer using the ORM framework Hibernate.
- Maintained existing UI Applications and upgraded them using CSS, JQuery, AJAX, NodeJS, HTML.
- Built a real-time user analytics web service with NodeJS.
- Experience in developing business modules with JSP, Servlets, and Execution Service framework which is based on Struts.
- Developed Web applications using Spring Core, Spring MVC, Apache Tomcat, JSTL and spring tag libraries.
- Used Maven tool for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Used NodeJS architectural concepts like event loop, callbacks and event emitters.
- For organizing client contacts and for monthly financial statistics MySQL are used.
- Performed Unit testing of the code as per the test cases and Involved in System testing and their defect resolution.
- Used NodeJS as a proxy to interact with Web services and interacting with Oracle Database and NodeJS is also used to handle multiple concurrent connections with minimal overhead on a single process.
- Developed UI of the application using NodeJS and JQuery libraries.
- Involved in writing client-side validations using JQuery with AJAX.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Java Message Service (JMS), JSP, Servlets, Windows XP, XML, NodeJS, HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, Oracles, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring, MySQL.
Confidential, Elderton, PA
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) based on the functional requirements and attending the daily Stand-up Meetings.
- Drew sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Star UML.
- Created new tables, Sequences and written SQL queries and PL/SQL in Oracle.
- Developed service layer by using Spring MVC.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI components, validator, Events and listeners.
- Developed DAO objects and Hibernate mappings.
- Write the Unit test cases by using Junit framework and involved in unit testing and Integration testing.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Tasks primarily involved Swing, Hibernate with Oracle and LINUX scripting.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Spring Framework.
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier, to move old data to archives based on the retention policy of databases / applications. Produced and Consumed Restful web services using Apache and spring.
- Worked on setting up and configuring AWS EMR Clusters and Used Amazon IAM to grant permissions on AWS resources to users.
Environment: Java JDK, Oracle, Eclipse Luna, Spring MVC, Junit, Web services, JSP, EJB, WebLogic, HTML, Angular JS, Java Script, log4j, UML, SVN and Maven, AWS service, Glacier, EMR, RDS.
Jr. Java Developer
- Designed RESTful XML Web Service for handling Ajax requests.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Responsible for integrating Ajax with Spring Service layer using DWR (Direct Web Routing)
- Implemented Spring' AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) in service layer and was responsible for implementing aspects for performing Auto proxying and installed Spring Web Flow and integrated it with Java Server Faces.
- Involved in all layers of applications like Controller Servlets, Service controller, Screening manager and Rule Engine.
- Wrote AngularJS controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection), Business Delegate & DAO Design Patterns.
- Implemented Hibernates Polymorphic many-to-one associations for referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data-base and created tables.
- Used Maven build tool for building the application.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of Designing and Development of application.
- Worked in Waterfall Methodology and involved in the project discussions.
- Implemented action classes, form beans and JSP pages interaction with these components.
- Designed and developed the application using Struts Model View Controller (MVC) design Pattern.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and templates and performed action mapping in struts.
- Developed Controller Servlet to handle the database access (MVC pattern).
- Extensive use of EJB for middle tier component to implement the business logic.
- Developed an automated application using JMS for messaging and JNDI to interact with the Server.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Configured the data mapping between Oracle and SQL Server and tested performance accuracy related queries under SQL Server.
- Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to the SQL queries into the java code and created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Tomcat Application Server was used for deploying the application.