- 8+ years of experience in implementing Java/J2EE projects, working through Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation in Client/Server and web based n - tier architecture systems.
- Experience in multi-tiered web based applications using JAVA, Servlets, JSP, Oracle, MySQL, JDBC and Object Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Extensively worked on Java, J2EE Technologies like spring, struts, JSP, EJB, JMS, XML.
- Experience in developing Server side and front-end framework using Object Oriented Analysis, java and J2EE design patterns.
- Designed and implemented front end web pages using CSS, XHTML, Java Script, JSP, HTML, JSTL,
- Hands on experience in setting up the continuous integration tool Jenkins
- Implemented persistence layer using ORM tools such as Hibernate and JPA API frameworks
- Experience with Configuration management tools such as CVS, SVN, and ClearCase.
- Executed unit test cases using JUnit framework by supporting Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in configuring and deploying Web-based/Enterprise Applications using WebLogic, JBOSS, and WebSphere and Tomcat servers.
- Hands on experience in using tools like ANT, Gradle, MAVEN, JAltova, XML, SOAP UI, Git & JIRA.
- Expertise in working with IBM MQ Series and WebSphere Message Broker on various platforms like Sun Solaris 8/9, AIX, SUSE Linux, and Windows.
- Experience in Cloud based deployments and Container based deployments using Docker, Open Stack and AWS (EC2, S3, and RDS), also Azure Cloud.
- Experience in using Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js, Bable.Js, Ember JS and Node.js in effective web design.
- Expertise in design and development in SOA architecture with WebServices which includes implementing and handling of XSDs, SOAP, WSDL files, JAX-B, JAX-WS, authentications using RESTFUL Web Services.
- Experience with Event driven programming and domain driven design.
- Extensive experience in finding Memory Leaks and tuning the JVM Heap Size by configuring Eclipse Memory Analyzer to detect memory leaks. Extensive experience in Database technologies RDBMS, writing queries in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, functions, relations and query optimization with Oracle … MySQL and knowledge on MongoDB database and written queries for insert, update and modification operations.
- Experience in developing, deploying and managing Mobile apps and supply chain solutions.
- Experience in DevOps and Network administration with Linux and Unix Operating Systems.
- Experience in automating and deployment of Linux applications inside the software container.
- Experience in using Grunt as the automated task runner for a better development /build /production workflow.
- Experience with cloud and virtualization based technologies like Docker
- Experience in Using Java Socket Programming for communication with POS.
- Extensively used Hibernate mappings, HQL, EHCache, Query, Coherence, Lazy loading Transactions and Locking.
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management).
- Experience in Process of Large amounts of data by using Java Batch.
- Working knowledge on scripting languages like Bash, Ruby and Python.
- Experience in recording the sales with point of sale (POS) to maintain inventory.
- Deep understanding and experience in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Experience in development of user training material for the usage of Banner Applications.
- Strong knowledge on Network Protocols like HTTP, TCP/IP and load balancing.
- Experience in GWT development toolkit for building and optimizing Complex browser based applications.
- Developed Internal Application using AngularJS and Node JS connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Expertise in using IDEs like Spring Tool Suite, WSAD, RAD, Net beans, WebLogic Workshop, intelliJ and Eclipse.
- Experienced in Software Development Processes like SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
Java/J2EE: JDK - Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling, RMI, File I/O, JDBC 1.x/2.x/3.x, JNDI 1.1/1.2, Servlets JSP JavaBeans, XML Beans, JAXP, Web Services (SOAP).
Framework/Libraries: Struts 1.x/2.x, spring 2.x, EJB 2.x, Hibernate 2.x/3.x, iBatis2.x, MQ, WebLogic Portal 10.3, Apache Axis2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOA, Ajax, DOJO 1.3, LOG4J, Crucible.
Middleware: Web Services, RMI Web/Application Servers BEA Weblogic WebSphere 7.5, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x IDE IBM RAD 7.5, Eclipse2.1-3.5, SOAPUI, XMLSpy, Borland Together, JBuilder, XML.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server MySQL 5.x, MS Access, MongoDB.
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, JAX-RS JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
XML/HTML: XSD, XML, SAX, DOM, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS
Design Skills: UML (Rational Rose, Visio), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Java Enterprise Design Patterns and Database design (ERWIN)
Version Control Tools: Source Control VSS, SVN, Starteam, Keystone, Subversion1.6.
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum Methodology, Waterfall
Deployment and Testing: Maven, Ant, Junit, TestNG.
Operating Systems: Windows Windows XP, UNIX, Linux, Windows 7
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring boot, Hibernate, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Apache Camel, Spring MVC.
Confidential, Livonia, MI
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Actively participated in the complete delivery of the project.
- Developed code using Java, J2EE, and spring also used Hibernate as an ORM tool for object relational mapping.
- Worked on openAM and openDJ for user registration and authentication.
- Created REST web services to send data in JSON format to different systems using spring boot.
- Developed the business layer in spring boot.
- Support the code builds by integrating with continuous integration tool (Jenkins)
- Managed local deployments in Kubernetes, creating local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Created the spring Bean Factory and Application Context for initializing services and extensively used Spring Controller, interceptor, mapping and bean classes which will validate the input forms (form beans populated by JSP pages) based on the business logic and configured in spring configuration file to attain Dependency Injection (DI/IoC) and loose coupling.
- Developed JAX-RS utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and Jersey WebServices for creating reports and passing.
- Redoing the existing application using AngularJS 2.0 HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Written Maven scripts, Installed Jenkins, written shell script for end to end build and deployment automation.
- Used Spring Batch to implement the Enterprise application for the daily operations.
- Responsible for implementation of java integration components for JBPM and DROOLs.
- Designed and developed asynchronous messaging service using JMS for communication between applications.
- Implemented CSRF and Cross Site Scripting for web security of application and SQL Injection for DB level security.
- Experienced in working with ATG Commerce Server in the models Product Catalog, Targeted Promotions and Pricing Service.
- Worked on NoSQL and Embedded databases including HBase and ElasticSearch
- Implemented form beans, DAO classes, Session Factory, Hibernate mappings, dependencies between delegate classes, DAOs, controller classes, validation classes and the domain objects are configured as part of the spring configuration file.
- Used design patterns like MVC, DAO, DTO, Object Pool, Proxy, Singleton, Facade, Factory,
- Business delegate and Hibernate Session Factory design patterns.
- Used Agile Methodology for Java development.
- Implemented SAML to have SSO (Single Sign On) between two applications.
- Installed IBMMobileFirst and implemented It'sCloud for some locations for building mobile applications for the enterprise.
- Successfully implemented Autosuggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Created dynamic views using AngularJS, Bootstrap with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 AJAX techniques.
- Instructed application team in secure programming during all phases of application lifecycle (SDLC) based on Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) standards.
- Writing application code and development activities for large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB.
- Performed the Code reviews and Created/reviewed the project deliverables.
- Coordinated with all cross-commits and Coordinated between the Client and Offshore Team during all phases of the project.
- Implemented Transaction management using SpringAOP aspects, point cuts and transaction manager.
- Involved in pythonscripting while working with Jenkins tool.
- Used Jenkins for the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployments.
- Used Apache Camel as an integration language.
- Experience in Data Mapping and Data Quality Testing using GemfireDB.
- Integrated EMC Documentum with Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) for Content Management.
- Involved in writing test-cases using Junit, debugging Implementation and deployment activities.
- Created XML document using STAX XML API to pass the XML structure to Web Services. JUnit, Mockito and SoapUI tools are used to test services
- Successfully involved in test driven development (TDD) model using JUnit.
- Wrote SQLQueries, Indexes, Stored Procedures, triggers and packages.
- Supported Business users in User Acceptance Testing.
- Supported Testing team during System and Integration Test phases.
- Followed up with Performance team to do Performance testing and did tuning to meet SLAs.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed and implemented application using EJB3.0, JAX-RS with RESTEasy, JAX-WS SOAP Web services implementation with Axis2.0, Hibernate, JPA, Oracle11g, JNDI.
- Development of features in various applications used by Confidential
- Developed Front end Confidential Activation interface using Velocity, Ajax, jQuery
- Designed the data layer using a combination of SOAP, AXIS 2, RESTful web services and occasionally HibernateORM.
- Developed internal application using AngularJS 1.5/AngularJS2, and Node.JS connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Used the Spring Framework for Customer authentication services.
- Using Micro services based architecture to develop Micro services from a large monolithic
- Develop REST services using Jersey.
- Worked with various frameworks in Spring such as SpringAOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Achieve integration between applications using Apache Camel.
- Create Camel routes and made use of built in components to make REST calls, handle exceptions and enrich data.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and managed Domains and Routes with the CloudFoundry
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Boot, Spring Dependency injection
- Develop custom processors and beans for mapping and data manipulation.
- Experienced writing Use cases sequence diagrams and class diagrams with UML tools like Visio, Rational Rose for business modeling
- Used Spring MVC, Spring Security modules to integrate with database to implement the persistence layer with Hibernate
- Used MongoDB as a Backend Data Store and used Mangoose for Schema generation. This is used for a couple of modules in the application
- Worked heavily on JUnit test cases using mocking frameworks like EasyMock and Mockito
- Create workflows using Jboss Business process management.
- Integrated services with JBPM using custom work item handlers.
- Write SQL queries in Dev Center to query Cassandra for data validation.
- Used Jackson for processing Json objects and arrays.
- Write Unit and Integrations tests using Mockito and Powermock frameworks.
- Used JQuery in the project to develop API layouts and the external user frameworks.
- Deployed the drools rules as a service in J2EE stack environment
- Developed Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Update Mavenpom files with latest release builds.
- Followed Agile for rapid software development.
- Developed websites using AEM, including the creation, configuration and integration of templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows, and more.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Propose technology solutions to enable the business to meet/exceed those goals.
- Developed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, State diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Configured connection pools and establish a connection with MySQL.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with IBM MQ Series
- Extensively used Git for version controlling.
- Worked with Jenkins CI/CD tool and installed various plugins to automate the deployment and generate a JAR/WAR
- Assist in ad-hoc projects, assignments and provide solutions using SQL and backend Oracle databases
- Rich experiences of database design and hands on experience of large database systems in IBMDB2
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Provided Log4j support for the application for debugging the system.
- Developed software installer for Mac OS X operating system.
- Used JUnit, TestNG test environments for test based development.
- Utilized XSLT transformations for XML files, and created java code documents using Javadoc
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of message data.
- Used MyEclipseIDE for developing application.
Environment: Java, Apache Camel, AngularJS, Java script, HTML, JAXB, JQuery, Micro Services, Hibernate, Struts, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Jboss JBPM 6, REST Web Services, UML, SOAP, XML, MyEclipse, Mockito, Powermock, XSLT, AEM, TestNG, mocking frameworks, Rational Rose, Jenkins, Bamboo, Log4j, Jboss, Rally, Drools Rule Engines, Maven, Git, TDD, Agile, MongoDB, MySQL, Mac OS.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Java/ J2ee Developer
- Developed and implemented the web application using JSF, Struts2 (MVC pattern) and JPA.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum.
- Extensively worked on both consumption & producing of RESTful based Webservices using JAX-RS & jersey parsers.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC, spring boot,Microservices& used core spring concepts like AOP, IOC.
- Expertise in CoreJava with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrency framework.
- Developed several Webservice stubs using AXIS 2.0 engine, SOAP UI, JAX-RPC, WSDL, Document literal.
- Used JMS to place the Import run requests into JMSQueue.
- Implemented new rules by using Rule engine experience (OPA) and implemented code quality rules in the code by using SonarQube.
- Developed XSLT files for transforming the XML response from the web service into HTML as per the business requirements and used different XML technologies such as XPATH.
- Used SpringJDBC template to perform the database operations.
- Developed the application implementing Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 ORM framework for persistence to database by integrating it with Spring framework using SpringHibernate template.
- Implemented agent Module to parse the Excel files using POI framework and process the data as per the business tier logic.
- Designed and developed JUnit test cases during the development phase.
- Experience in dealing with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Dockers, Git.
- Involved in building and maintaining cloud based infrastructure on AWS.
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
- Used Github for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
Environment: Java 1.8, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Spring 3.x, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring MVC/JDBC, OPA, Maven, Jenkins, XML, XPATH, Linux VMs, Selenium, Test NG, WebLogic 10, Hibernate, Github.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java Web Developer
- Involved in various phases of SDLC, such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design and development.
- Ensured clear understanding of customer's requirements in validating the business process analysis of customer before developing final proposal.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams, and Object diagrams in design phase. Used Java Design Patterns like DAO, Singleton etc.
- Written SQL queries for retrieving and updating data with varied complexity.
- Involved in implementing multithreaded environment to generate messages.
- Used JDBC Connections and WebSphere Connection pool for databases.
- Used Struts tag libraries (like HTML, Logic, tab, Bean etc.) and JSTL tags in the JSP pages.
- Involved in design and implementation of document based WebServices.
- Implemented authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Used prepared and callable statements to implement batch insertions and access stored procedures.
- Involved in bug fixing and for the new enhancements.
- Responsible for handling the production issues and provides immediate solution.
- Configured connection pooling using WebLogic application server.
- Developed and deployed application on WebLogic using ANT build.xmlscript.
- Developed SQL queries and stored procedures to execute the backend processes using Oracle.
- A Test-Driven Development (TDD) Agile Methodology has been followed.
- Deployed application on WebLogic Application Server and development using Eclipse.
- Design, Development of technical specifications using design patterns and SOA methodology using UML, Unit test, Integration & System testing.
- Developed and tested the application in RAD development environment and deployed into the WebSphere.
- Migrated the Servlets to the Spring Controllers and developed Spring Interceptors, worked on JSPs, JSTL, and JSP Custom Tags.
- Developed and flexible, scalable, utilizing open source technologies like HibernateORM and Spring Framework.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using spring to send and receive the data from front-end to business layer.
- Written JDBC statements, prepared statements and callable statements for various database update, insert, delete operations and for invoking functions, stored procedures, triggers.
- Developed Ajax, Java Script validation functions for client side validations.
- Used JSPs, HTML, Java Script, and CSS for development of the web pages.
- Used object query tool JXPath to simplify querying of sets of Java objects by using XPath-based syntax and JQuery.
- Used O/R mapping tool Hibernate for persistence to make the product Database agnostic.
- Worked with PL/SQL using Oracle and Oracle database.
Environment: JDK, Spring, Web services, WebSphere, JSP, HTML, JSP, Java Script, JUnit, ANT, WSDL, XML, XSLT, JQuery, AJAX, JXPath, XPath, Oracle, Windows XP.
- Involved in entire cycle of design and development.
- Written design documents which consists workflow UML diagrams.
- Involved in implementation of Service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Involved in optimization and implementation of SQL mapping files using Hibernate frameworks.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans (EJBs) for exposing the methods as Web Services.
- Used Struts framework to implement the MVC architecture.
- Involved in Agile development process.
- Implemented Mock screens for application products during design process.
- Research and study of different kinds of configuration management tools like Cruise Control, Hudson etc.
- Worked on Data Pump export process of moving/retrieve of sample real time data from Production to Development for testing etc.
- Used different tools (Database Spy) to compare the schemas from different databases and correct the tables or schema structures.
- Used SVN (Subversion) as version control for maintaining files and documents.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP AJAX,, EJB, Struts, Spring, Web Services, Apache Tomcat 6+, JDBC 2, RAD, Java Beans, Ant 1.7, XML, HTML, JSTL, Java Script, Hibernate, SQL, Oracle 10g.