- Have 7+ years of professional IT experience with full project lifecycle development in developing Enterprise applications using Java /J2EE technologies. Good experience in technologies like Java, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Micro Service, Hibernate, Spring JPA, JMS.
- Experience in Core Java, Multithreading, Object Oriented Programming (OOPS).
- Experience in developing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and RESTFUL.
- Developed micro services and deployed in AWS.
- Experience in version controls like SVN, CVS to check - in and checkout the code base to and from with repositories.
- Experienced in UNIX and Linux operating system.
- Experience in developing the web application, batch process using Eclipse, Netbeans and STS.
- Hands on experience in database normalization and tuning SQL in Oracle/SQL
- Experience in User Interaction, Business Analysis, Development, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Building, Configuration and Production/Customer Support, Maintenance and Enhancements of both Web and Client/Server Technologies.
- Excellent Analytical, Problem solving, communication and Leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping and implementing new technical concepts quickly.
- Efficient in producing deliverables meeting the demands of a multi-talented profile job.
- Good Knowledge of IP Network, subnet, routing.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, SOAP, REST, Micro Service.
Messaging Systems: Java Message Service (JMS), Active MQ
Java base Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate, Apache CXF
Database: Oracle, SQL
Application Server: Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, AWS, RDS
IDEs: Eclipse, Netbeans
Version Control: Subversion (SVN), CVS
SDLC Methodologies: Agile
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Tools: Putty, WinSCP, SOAPUI, Postman, Dynatrace, Splunk.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Java Developer
- Analysis and understanding client requirements and give optimum solution that meet client expectations.
- Coordinate offshore team members to get the work done successfully.
- Be updated regarding to healthcare technology.
- Develop the application that can handle millions of data.
Technology: Java 1.8, Spring boot, Multi Threading, DB2, Web sphere, Jenkins, Maven
Confidentia, Atlanta, GA
- Developed conversion module to convert EBCDIC data from ACH to ASCII format for Confidential and vice versa.
- Setup 1st decision making rule based on acknowledgement (initial screening) messages from both Confidential and Confidential .
- Configure AWS to deploy micro services.
- Setup Email service for additional (Analysis) return message for Confidential .
- Setup LDAP authentication using Spring security.
- CICS program is used as service provider to communicate between distribute and mainframe side.
- Used WSDL for SOAP service to communicate between mainframe and distributed.
- Used Spring JMS point to point and publisher subscriber model using topic to send and receive asynchronous mode of communication.
- Implement Restful web service for Confidential validation.
- Building micro services for Trustee Management.
- Wrote Mockito and JUnit Test processors as part of Unit testing.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Developed restful service using Spring REST.
- Consumed InAuth messing API for fraud check and built application server as intermediate server.
- Used JMeter for performance testing for application enhancement.
- Closely worked with Vendor to accomplish the task.
- Used Android Studio for Mobile application and testing.
- Configure Proxy API using Apigee.
- Wrote test cases for Unit testing.
Environment: Java 7, Angular JS, JSTL, JSON, XML, Maven, Eclipse, WebSphere, JUnit, RESTFUL, JAX-RS, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman, .
- Preparing design mockup and sending it for approval.
- Designed Database and wrote SQl and stored procedure.
- Used hibernate as ORM tools
- Developed and consume Rest service for CAT parts module.
- Used JMS for inventory notifications.
- Implemented LDAP authentication.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSF, EJB JMS, HTML, CSS, SQL server, REST.