- Skilled IT professional with 7+ years of creative experience in providing technical solutions for business applications that includes development, designing, testing, building frameworks and implementing web - based Client-Server and Middleware multi-tier distributed environments using Java, J2EE.
- Experience in working with different Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) strategies in view of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model.
- Expertise in server-side development with JDBC, Servlets, MVC architecture, Java Beans, XML.
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, Factory
- Proficiency in designing and developing Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web-based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets 3.0/2.5, JSP 1.1/2.0, Struts 2.0, JMS, Hibernate 3.0/4. 0, Spring 3.0/4.0 , JDBC , JNDI , JSF , angular JS , Java Beans and Web services (SOAP , Rest).
- Strong experience with different Spring framework modules like Spring Core , Spring AOP , Spring IOC , Spring MVC , Spring Boot , Spring Batch , Spring Security , and Spring Cloud.
- Experience in middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database and utilizing Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Have working knowledge of ActiveMQ and Apache Camel.
- Hands on Experience at writing composite SQL queries, procedures, Triggers and stored procedures in various databases such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications on application servers like Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Glassfish.
- Deployed the application using WebSphere Application server
- Expertise in build automation tools like Maven, ANT.
- Experience in working on XML Suite of technologies (XML, XSL, XHTML, XML Schema, and DOM).
- Good experience in writing unit test cases using testing frameworks like JUnit, Spock, and Mockito.
- Worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j.
- Extensive experience in using IDE's like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and version control tools like SVN, GIT.
- Ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective, meet deadlines.
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, EJB, JNDI and JPA
Tools & Framework: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, JSF, Log4J and Jasper reports, SOA, SOAPUI and Apache Camel
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Apache Axis2, Apache CFX, JMS, AWS, Micro Services
Web/App Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss
Build Automation: Maven, Ant
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL, NoSQL like MongoDB
Development Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
ORM tools: Hibernate, JPA, iBatis
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, JIRA, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Macintosh
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Followed AGILE methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Used Apache Axis Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP , WSDL.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting useful plans from different module.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Worked with ElasticSearch to execute some operations.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate ORM with Spring ORM for MongoDB.
- Packaged and deployed the application in JBoss.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Experience in deploying the application using WebSphere application server
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Used Gradle tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements.
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Evanston, IL
- Involved in the SDLC phases to analyze the requirements, design, development, deployment & testing of the application based on Java/J2EE technologies and Design Patterns.
- Implemented the Object-Oriented Programming Concepts for validating the columns of the import file.
- Played an important role in writing the JUnit test case scenarios for all the validations.
- Responsible for creating Restful Web Services.
- Used apache common digester to parse data from XML files and populate data into java beans .
- Implemented business logic using Array list, Map and Sets of Collections API .
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC framework
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross-cutting concerns.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Extensively used Hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Deployed the application using WebSphere Application server
- Deployed fixes and updates using WebLogic application server.
- Involved in testing the applicable code using JUnit .
- Used Maven tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Used logging techniques provided by Log4j tool for efficient logging and debugging.
Environment: Java 1.8, Java API, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Spring 3.1.4, Hibernate 4.1.6, Web logic, JBoss, WebSphere, Eclipse IDE, Poster, REST, SOAP, GIT
- Used Spring JDBC to execute database queries. Created row mappers and query classes for DB operations.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection and JDBC connectivity.
- Developed RESTful Web Services client to consume JSON messages using Spring JMS configuration. Developed the message listener code.
- Designed HTML prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of web-based design.
- Involved in development of custom Servlet handling http request and response objects.
- Created Java Server Pages for the Customer module of the application. Coded a JS util file for commonly used JS validation.
- Actively involved in code review, performance tuning and bug fixing phases.
- Good team player with ability to solve complex issues. Initiated team discussions to improved efficiency of the system.
- Used Maven as the build tool and Tortoise SVN as the source version controller.
- Involved in the deployment of the application in Integration and Implementation environment.
- Created many new functionalities for report distribution module.
- Developed JSP and HTML pages using CSS as part of the presentation layer.
- Used SAML 2.0 protocols to establish security in communication between HTML pages
- Extensively used Struts taglibs.
- Developed Web Services to implement SOA using SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI with HTTP.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Designed UI screens using JSP, Struts tags and HTML.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed session beans to house business logic at the middle tier level.
- Implemented action classes, form beans and JSP pages for interaction between these components.
- Performed action mapping in the struts-config.xml file.
- Used the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts Tag Libraries, JSTL to simplify the complexities of the application and easy integration with Struts actions.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Session Façade, Service Locator and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS API) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Developed Servlets and JSP pages for administrative tools, using custom tags.
- Engaged with clients to gather software requirements/business rules and ensured alignment with development teams.
- Configured the data source in Hibernate configuration file.
- Used Hibernate ORM to ensure persistence.
- Implemented MVC architecture using hibernate value objects and mapping xml files.
- Used Commons and Log4J logging framework.
- Worked on Data Verifications and validations to evaluate the data generated as per the requirements was appropriate and consistent.
- Conducted various levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client’s needs.
- Facilitated monthly meetings with the clients to document requirements and devised potential solutions.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Designed front end web pages for the application using JSP, HTML and CSS style sheets.
- Worked with Hibernate framework for storing user objects such as login information and card details into their respective databases.
- Implemented MVC and DAO design pattern using the Struts framework.
- Implemented dynamic data content generation using AJAX for specific modules in the application like adding a new credit card.
- Developed Session Beans to carry out user requests from the client interface.
- Worked extensively with the Apache Maven to configure the build.xml file.
- Deployed the application using websphere Application server.
- Involved in writing test cases using JUnit.
- Used SVN tool for version control.