- A Determined and Efficient Developer with 8 years of extensive experience in Java/JEE Technologies using Object oriented analysis/design with all phases of application development like Data Access, Business, Presentation layers and experience in complete SDLC from requirement analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Experience in developing web - based applications using Java, JEE/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services like SOAP and RESTful services, MVC frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, and database like oracle, MySQL, DB2.
- Proficient in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Experience in built web services using Spring with both API’S REST and SOAP interfaces.
- Experience with the application servers like JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies & frameworks WSDL, SOAP, REST, AXIS and Jersey, SoapUI and generating client using Eclipse for Web Services consumption.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot and AngularJS.
- Good knowledge in HTML5, AngularJS and KnockoutJS.
- Experience with Windows, OSX, UNIX Operating Systems and Certified Linux Engineer.
- Hands-on experience to setup, configure continuous build processes using Hudson, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, and Gradle.
- Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2, Postgresql and NoSQL DBMS like MongoDB. Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, AMI, IAM through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Expertise in using and developing environment tools of Java including Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, IDEA, RAD, Netbeans.
- Hands on experience in working with Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Tellurium, Groovy Spock and TestNG.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Test First Methodology.
- Experience in software configuration management using Tortoise SVN, GitHub, CVS and IBM Clear Case.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL-SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, RMI, EJB and Web Services (SOAP, REST, WSDL).
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and Unix
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, Informix, mongo DB
Frameworks & Tools: Spring 4, JUNIT, SOAP UI, Log4J, JMockit, Maven, GIT, SVN, Jira, Jenkins, Eclipse, DBeaver.
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic Server, JBoss
Data Interchange Formats: XML, JSON
Methodologies: Agile, Test Driven Development, Waterfall.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Mockito, Putty, Post man.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GitHub.
- Used Agile Methodology and Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose to create Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, and class Diagrams in UML.
- Developed web services using REST/SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JDOM, XML, XSL, and Apache CXF, implementing SOA architecture for business operations.
- Implemented login functionality on the client side in AngularJS, routing logic and navigation from screen to screen.
- Involved in developing application using JSF, MVC Framework.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Spring annotations mechanism to create RESTful applications.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Involved in the spring controller development using spring MVC, spring security and spring core modules.
- Works on MVC Frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular.JS, Backbone.JS, and Node.JS.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in Oracle Database using DBeaver Database.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for MongoDB.
- Used Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Experience with PCF and AWS cloud technologies.
- Implemented WebSphere MQ for provisioning using the Spring JMS Listeners to parse the XML message.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in Apache Tomcat.
- Performed deployment of applications on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Implemented and configured Jenkins job for Continuous Integration (CI) tool.
- Configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop JUnit test cases and performed integration and system testing.
- Used Rational ClearCase for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Spring Batch, Spring web services, AWS, Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Oracle, PCF, Jenkins, CSS, Log4j, JQuery, SOAP, JAX-WS, XML, UML, JUnit, AngularJS, Node JS, Apache Tomcat, GitHub, Maven, Jersey, Eclipse, JUnit.
Confidential, Birmingham, Alabama
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in (OOAD) analysis and design for the project and prepared the technical documents for a distributed architecture at enterprise level.
- Worked on XML technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data to java objects.
- Written Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Flex to implement business logic.
- Data was converted into JSON using JSP tags.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot and AngularJS.
- Implemented Session Facade Pattern using Session and Entity Beans.
- Developed Web Service provider methods (bottom up approach) using WSDL and REST API’S for transferring data between the applications.
- Implemented the Struts framework based on MVC design pattern.
- Involved in writing the struts-config files and implemented the Struts Tag library.
- Used Struts for web tier development and created Struts Action to handle the requests.
- Developed Session Beans and Entity Beans (JPA).
- Responsible to writing JDBC programming to persist the data in Oracle database.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping and used Log4j for enhanced debugging.
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Used WebLogic for application deployment and Log4j used for Logging.
- Used CVS version controlling tool and project build tool using ANT.
- Worked with production support team in debugging and fixing various production issues.
Confidential, Dover, NH
- Worked in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Involved in writing exception and validation classes using core Java.
- Developed framework using Java, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Validated the XML documents with XSD validation and transformed to XHTML using XSLT.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns as aspects at Service layer using Spring AOP, Spring IOC and of DAO objects using Spring-ORM.
- Spring beans were used for controlling the flow between UI and Hibernate.
- Developed REST API’S to fetch the reward offering details from Rewards application.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous communication.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from data base by using queries and writing stored procedures.
- Created SQL scripts to transfer the data from Oracle to TERADATA.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2. Implemented SOA architecture with Web.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and JBoss Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Used Apache Tomcat as application server and Log4j for application logging and debugging.
- Used GIT version controlling tool and project build tool using ANT.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and used Agile Methodology for application development.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Business Delegate, service locator, and session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Involved in using Core Java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP’s and AJAX.
- Created and developed REST API’s based Web Services with JSON type of response.
- Implemented security authentication for front end views based on the access privileges.
- Integrated spring MVC with Spring DI and Spring Hibernate DAO.
- Used RAD IDE based on Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Action Classes and Spring Beans.
- Involved in writing DAO, DTO using Hibernate Dao Support.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods to accomplish TDD approach.
- Created ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components into the server.
- Deployed application onto the JBoss Application Server.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Interacted with quality assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, MySQL, HTML, XML, Hibernate, ANT, IBM RAD IDE, JBOSS Application Server, Hibernate, REST API’S, LOG4J, SVN, JUNIT
- Analyzed object-oriented design and developed sequence and class diagrams using UML.
- Developed Admission & Census module, which monitors a wide range of detailed information for each resident upon pre-admission or admission to your facility.
- Developed Care Plans module, which provides a comprehensive library of problems, goals and approaches.
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management including triggers and stored procedures.
- Developed components using Java multithreading concept.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from the database.
- Involved in design of JSP's and Servlets for navigation among the modules.
- Designed cascading style sheets and XSLT and XML part of order entry
- Developed client-side validations with java script.