- 6 plus years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation of enterprise, web and client server applications using JAVA, J2EE and Object - Oriented Programming .
- Thorough knowledge on SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), experience working with Agile, Waterfall methodologies and the application development.
- Worked with various Design Patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Transfer Object(DTO), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory, Session Facade and Business Delegate .
- Extensive experience in implementing Web Services based in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) using SOAP, RESTful Web Services and JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, Apache Axis .
- Experienced in Web designing & development using HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular2/4, JSP, JSON, JSF and AJAX.
- Performed end-to-end unit testing using frameworks like Jasmine, Karma and Selenium .
- Experience in implementing several object-oriented design patterns such as Spring Framework that uses features of Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch and Spring Security.
- Experienced in structs Framework by implementing Struts Bean Tags, Logical Tags and EJBs, Action forms, Action classes, Form beans to handle user request.
- Experience on Hibernate Query Language HQL, Transactions, Exceptions and Java Message Service (JMS).
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate, JPA Object relational mapping (ORM) Frameworks & also used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Experience with Test Driven development using JUNIT, Mockito and Cucumber.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL queries, Stored Procedures for accessing and managing databases such as Oracle 12c/11g, MySQL, IBM DB2 and NoSQL databases like MongoDB .
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts, multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Data structures, JDBC and Collection Framework.
- Experience with web servers like Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.0 and application servers like IBM WebSphere 8.5.5, Oracle WebLogic 12.0 and JBoss Application Server 5.0.
- Experience in writing build scripts using Shell Scripts, ANT, MAVEN, Gradle and Gulp.
- Worked on Java EE concepts like Servlets, JMS & EJB to receive orders in the form of XML’s from market place to validate, parse, extract, and persist in Oracle XE.
- Deep understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and good knowledge of AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation.
- Experienced in working with Dev-Ops tools like AWS, Jenkins, Docker to perform Continuous integration.
- Experience in key services of Amazon Web Services (AWS) like simple storage service (S3), Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Deployment Service.
- Expertise in developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML modeling tools like Rational Rose and knowledge on using Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in using GIT, CVS, SVN and ClearCase for version controlling and error reporting and project management tools like JIRA.
- Experienced in various IDEs like STS, Eclipse, Postman and Microsoft Visual Studio .
- Quick learner with sound technical, analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in documentation including functional and technical design documentation.
LANGUAGES: Java (J2EE 1.8/1.7/1.6), SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, UML2.0
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: HTML5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, DOM, AJAX, JSON
WEB SERVERS: Apache Tomcat 7.0/8.0
APPLICATION SERVERS: JBoss 5.0, Oracle Web Logic 12.0, IBM WebSphere 8.5.5
WEB SERVICES: SOAP, RESTful
VERSION CONTROLS: CVS, SVN 1.7, GIT 2.2
IDE/TOOLS: STS, Eclipse, SQL Developer, JIRA, Microsoft Visual Studio.
DATABASES: Oracle 12c/11g, MYSQL 5.6, DB2
NOSQL DATABASE: MongoDB
DESIGN PATTERNS: MVC, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Singleton
METHODOLOGIES: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows, LINUX, UNIX
BUILD TOOLS: Maven, ANT, Jenkins, TOAD, Gulp, Gradle, GIT
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development
- Defined routes for various features and employed module wide routing to lazily load modules using Angular router.
- Developed various Angular 5 services, components and directives for front end UI to help build the functionality and UI behavior using Typescript.
- Implemented Reactive Form of Angular 5 to deal with form validation issues
- Used and implemented new custom pipes using Angular 5 and worked on various components, routes, services, observables and promises.
- Involved in Building RESTful API’s to communicate over internet via JSON to get the required information based on the requirement with help of Spring Core container to implement IOC concept to avoid tight coupling
- Involved in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs
- Involved in JWT design & implementing it across the existing services
- Integrated with SonarQube to improve the code quality, decrease major & minor fixes
- Involved in designing caching strategy and implementation of cache
- Implemented routing rules and validation policies in Confidential
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Involved in Maven based build process and used log4j for logging and debugging
- Unit testing of developed product features using Junit, Mock MVC and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle
- Involved in Jenkins for continuous integration. In Rebellion, API’s are built and deployed on PCF.
- Used Rally for bug tracking and responsible for resolving these defects assigned on time and update their status on regular basis.
- Used Git for version control. Used IntelliJ IDE for developing the application
- Involved in writing program documentation and technical specification documents
- Involved in production operations to analyze & resolve urgent issues and bundle them for hotfix releases
- Involved in functional testing of Rebellion application using Fiddler, Charles and TOSCA
Environment: Java 7/8, J2EE, Spring Boot, Windows 10, GIT, IntelliJ, Confidential, Confidential CloudFoundry, SonarQube, Maven, Rally, SOAP/Restful Web Services, Jenkins, Spring Based Microservices, Agile, Confidential GemFire, JWT.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Java Full Stack Developer
- Implemented the Object-Oriented principles and developed the product using Java/J2EE technologies on SDLC and Agile Methodology.
- Worked with spring dependency injection to build loosely coupled application.
- Followed annotation way of configuring spring to create spring beans.
- Created Spring services layer and Data access layer for data retrievals.
- Used Spring MVC to implement the MVC pattern for the application.
- Used Spring MVC annotations such as @Controller, @RequestMapping, @RequestBody .
- Configured Spring security with LDAP template to implement role-based authorization.
- Configured Dispatcher servlet and Internal resource view resolver for loading views.
- Mapped Hibernate envers to enable auditing for the entities/tables
- Used query level caching in hibernate to cache frequently run queries.
- Used Hibernate interceptors to send email notifications for DB critical updates.
- Used Primeng components such as data grids, tree tables in the application
- Developed Spring REST controllers to serve data in XML and JSON format and configured application using Maven.
- Performed Java inheritance mapping to DB tables using JPA Single table inheritance strategy.
- Created MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application.
- Developed Angular components, modules, pipes, services using Typescript.
- Used Angular material components like models, dialogs, data table to develop the application UI.
- Unit Testing Angular 4 using Jasmine framework.
- Configuring builds using Jenkins with Git to deploy the applications onto Dev and QA environments.
- Experience using AWS for hosting virtual instances and handling scalability.
- Prepare and execute AWS Cloud Formation JSON template to provision infrastructure on AWS Cloud for American Family Insurance pre-prod and prod environments.
- Development by writing Junit test case in the coding part of Java methods.
- Managed the version control using Git, Gradle for build automation, JIRA to report bugs and issue tracking, also used integrated development tools like Spring Tool Suite and Microsoft Visual Studio .
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Java/ UI Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle, participated in Agile Development Team and contributing to daily meetings, troubleshooting the production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Communicated with onsite to understand new requirements, change requests and prepared design documents.
- Configured the xml files for Open Source Spring 4 Framework and for Hibernate 4.0 also, applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and MySQL Database using caching on Session Factory as well as caching on query.
- Developed the business components using Spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project using Eclipse Luna IDE.
- Built REST web service by building Spring Boot in the back-end to handle the Ajax calls.
- Developed Rest controller advice to handle exceptions for the rest services.
- Prepared SQL script for database creation and migrating existing data to the higher version of application.
- Used TOAD to build and test PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, triggers and functions and involved in performance tuning of complex queries.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important. information for status report.
- Creating various reusable Helper and Utility classes which are used across all the modules of the application.
- Responsible for migrating the application from server-side rendering view technologies like JSP to client-side rendering view technologies using AngularJS.
- Created custom reusable components / directives in the application using Angular-JS.
- Worked with Angular Http service to make backend rest API calls.
- Worked with AJAX framework to get the asynchronous response for the user request and used Angular Controllers for the front-end validations.
- Extensively used Maven to build and configure J2EE applications, deployed the application using Apache Tomcat 7.0 and used Log4J for logging in the application.
- Involved in the creation of JUnit Unit Test Cases using Test Driven Development ( TDD ) technique.
- Coordinated with Developers and QA Testing Team regarding testing issues like setting up builds, issuing tickets, setting Testing and Development Environment.
Java/ UI Developer
- Developed the application by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities, contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting the production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Involved in complete Agile, SDLC methodology - Requirement Analysis, Development, System, and Integration Testing including Scrum, sprints, and retrospectives.
- Developed web pages using spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Boot).
- Working with Spring Security has improved support substantially for adding security to your service layer methods.
- Developed Hibernate Dao Classes using Spring JDBC Template, Worked with Hibernate for object relational mapping and connection management.
- Used Multithreading to do the application development and for running the different tasks at the same time.
- Involved in database development by creating Oracle PL/SQL Functions, Procedures, Triggers, and Packages.
- Implemented RESTFUL web service for Database functionalities to Create Insert Update Delete data and developed Web service using Restful and JSON.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to implement business logic at the middle tier level.
- Implemented SOAP based web services to interact with various applications to perform business operations.
- Upgraded Oracle 10g to 11g software in different environments for latest features and also tested databases.
- Created Angular Http interceptors to handle errors and for token authentication and authorization.
- Worked with various Angular inbuilt directives such as ng-model, ng-bind, ng-controller.
- Use of AJAX to make the user interface real time to Customer experience more reliable and fetch data on fly. deployed the web application in the WebLogic server.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA.
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) using Jenkins.
- Experience in Test-Driven Development using frameworks such as JUnit, QUnit, Selenium and Protractor.
- Used ANT scripts for build and written Junit test cases for testing the application.
- Involved in designing, development of internal sub module which updates files to Clear Case repository.
- Actively participated in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Waterfall methodology.
- Involved in designing of the application following Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed all the Model Components (Delegate Handlers, which contains the business rules, these business rules are validated at set in the transport layer for further chain of action).
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring 2.5 MVC framework and enhanced the design using Stateless Session Beans for the Middle Tier Development.
- Developed MVC design Pattern based User Interface using JSP, XML, HTML and CSS.
- Used java Multithreading to process files and load the content to the database.
- Used UML modeling diagrams to describe the structure and behavior of the system.
- Utilized pair programming approach to ensure high quality code.
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Façade Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Singleton.
- Developed Java Classes for implementation of Persistence of objects and Caching of Data using JDBC.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari, chrome) on both Windows.
- Used java concurrency classes such as Executor service and concurrent hash map
- Utilized SOAP to implement Web Services to optimize performance by using remote model applications.
- Data Conversation from Flat files to Oracle SQL Loader .
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL . Creating SQL statements and Sub queries .
- Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA .
- Worked with Gradle , code building, testing, packaging the WAR files for the deployment on to Jboss server.
- Used Git version control repository to keep track of the changes made to the code overtime.
Environment: SDLC, waterfall, JSP, XML, JSF, HTML, CSS, SOA, Spring 2.5 MVC, Oracle 11g, SOAP, Gradle, Git, Jboss, AWS.