- Experienced software professional having 5+ years of experience in the activities of analysis, design, development.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support) using development methodologies Waterfall Process, Iterative Process and Agile (Scrum, TDD - Test driven development, CI-Continues Integration) automation test.
- Strong experience in Design and development of multi-tier web-based applications using J2EE technologies JAVA, Servlets, JSP, Oracle, MySQL, and JDBC.
- Implemented the REST based Microservices architecture using Spring Boot.
- Experience in using Jenkins, a CI/CD tool to build the project in all the environments.
- Experience using App Dynamics and Dyna Trace tool, which is used to analyze the performance and metrics of the application.
- Excellent design and programming skills in Java/J2EE, Struts, Spring3.x, Web services (SOAP AND RESTFUL, SAML Assertions, OAUTH2, HMAC), Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, XSD, XSLT, RMI, XML Parsers (DOM and SAX), JAXP, JAXB, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, Power Mockito, Java Beans, JNDI, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Tomcat.
- Advanced in Java development, Angular JS, Design patterns, threading, unit testing & debugging.
- Experience with Core Java, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Expertise in Core Java with a strong understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Polymorphism.
- Knowledge on Micro-services and experience in Web Services development using RESTful, SOAP.
- Expertise in XML and schemas like XSD, DTD and parsers like JAXP (SAX & DOM) and JAXB.
- Used Spring Annotations for creating controllers, Services and DAO’s.
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, Jenkins and Apache Ant.
- Experience with MySQL and MSSQL Server Database servers
- Having knowledge on Apache Active MQ
- Excellent understanding in installing and configuring Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle SOA Suite 11g and Oracle Service Bus.
- Experience in generating user requirements for applications within an agile environment.
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Working knowledge in Messaging, JMS.
- Used Continuous integration tools such as Anthill, Jenkins for deployment purpose.
- Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down Approach and Bottom up Approach. Developed ANT scripts and used Maven tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Review Business and Functional Requirements, analyze the gaps and provide feedback, gather technical business requirements and develop conceptual and technical designs for CEO Wires and Global Wires application.
- Ability to work with JAVA and J2EE applications using AGILE software development life cycle process.
- Worked on Core Java, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Developed code for Dodd Frank and Secure Validation application modules to provide customers with disclosures ad one-time secure validation code for securing their transactions.
- Involved in the development of user interface using HTML, XML, XSD’s, JSP’s, AJAX, Java script, JQUERY, JSF and CSS.
- Worked on SPRING CORE, SPRING MVC, SPRING AOP, SPRING SECURITY, SPRING ORM, Spring Boot framework as well as STRUTS framework in development of application.
- Had experience in developing bash scripts on UNIX and LINUX operating systems and analyzing PRODUCTION issues using APP DYNAMICS, Tealeaf as well as BSM.
- Deployed applications on APACHE TOMCAT, ORACLE WEBLOGIC 12c as well as IBM WEBSPHERE application servers.
- Support the Integration and User Acceptance testing phases, debug and provide fixes on time to the bugs raised by testing team and write test cases using JUNIT frame work.
- Used SQL for fetching and storing data in databases.
- Designed and developed the Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex PL/SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Designed and built SOAP and REST web service interfaces implemented in Java.
- Involved in development code for BREXIT.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach (TDD).
- Web services and maintained project tasks and schedules.
- Provided programming estimates, identified potential problems and recommended alternative solutions using Algorithms, Data Structures and Core Java.
- Working with springs, Spring MVC, Struts and developed WEB Application using these frameworks.
- Implemented RESTful clients using Spring 3.2 Rest Template where Basic Authentication was a resolved using interceptor.
- Developed RESTful based Web Services using JAXB.
- Experience in working with IDE’s like Eclipse, Spring MVC. Also, developed some web applications using spring, JSP and Servlets.
- Worked on developing the web services classes, WSDL using Apache Axis.
- Developed Web Services to retrieve data from legacy systems.
- Developed web services components using XML, SOAP.
- Developed and Deployed EJBs and other Components in the IBM Web Sphere Application Server 6.1.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services using JAXB.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under spring framework.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on Web Logic Application server.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and views for backend database access.
- Web sphere used in create applications and integrate applications with other applications.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using JDBC and performed configuration of JAVA Application Framework
- Developed and maintained Ant Scripts for the build purposes on testing and production environments.
Environment: JDK 1.6, J2EE, Spring Framework, Web Services (Soap and Restful), XML, Oracle, HTML5, CSS, Java Script.