- 9 + years of IT experience in designing and developing software applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server Applications
- Extensive experience in multi-open source framework, like Struts, Spring and Hibernate O/R mapping
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Java, Spring(IOC, AOP, MVC, Boot, Microservices, JPA, ORM, and Batch), Web Services, SOAP, REST.
- Extensively used Java concurrency features like Thread Pool executor, Future and Callable .
- Proficient with development of Spring RESTful Web Services for exchange of JSON and XML representations.
- Expertise in design and development of various web applications with n-tier Architecture using MVC and J2EE Architecture techniques
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Development expertise in utilizing multiple IDE's including IntelliJ, Eclipse and STS.
- Extensive working experience in financial domain.
- Extensive experience in Oracle Database Development using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers.
- Proven experience of using Application Server Tomcat 7.x/6.x/5.x/4.x, Web logic 11g, IBM Web Sphere 7.0/6.
- Involved in client interaction, requirement gathering and analysis, testing, bug fixing and meeting deadlines with quality work.
- Eminent in reporting to client with daily and weekly accomplishment reports through conducting conference calls.
- Designing and implementing fully automated server build, management, monitoring and deployment solutions spanning multiple platforms, tools and technologies using Jenkins
- Familiar with integrated testing and development process, such as J Unit.
- Experience in building and deploying applications using ANT, Maven, Shell Scripting on the Servers and also worked on various operating systems like Windows, MS-DOS and Unix
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines with quality delivery, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Experience in implementation of Agile projects, exposure to several Agile practices like Scrum, Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Agile Estimation and User Stories
- Excellent analytical, programming and problem solving skills.
- Lead the technical team and mentored other developers.
Languages: Java, J2EE.
Technologies: Multi-threading, Concurrency, Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JSF, XML Parsers, JNDI, JSTL, JMS, JPA, JTA, EJB.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring (Dependency Injection, MVC, AOP, DAO, JDBC, JPA, Boot, Cloud, Batch), Hibernate.
Scripts: Java Script, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery
Database and Tools: Oracle, Toad, Aqua Studio - SQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: SOAP and Restful, Soap UI, POSTMAN, Swagger
Servers: WebLogic 10, Tomcat 8.0, WebSphere 7
IDE's: Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS
Build: ANT, Maven, Cruise control, Jenkins.
Source Control: Subversion, GitHub
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Test Driven Development, Waterfall.
Operating Systems: Windows Family, UNIX
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Developer/ Lead
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application
- All the modules of the application are based on Spring MVC architecture.
- Implemented Spring boot, Spring micro-services, Spring cloud config server, Spring batch jobs, Spring Data JPA to perform Crud operations.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Spring Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services. Using swagger for documentation and testing.
- Experience Spring Data JPA using Hibernate for mapping Java Classes with database.
- Extensively used Java concurrency features like Thread Pool executor, Future and Callable to parallel process securities
- Implemented and developed UI components using Angular features like dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers & services such as routes and route params.
- Used Oracle as Database in writing SQL scripts.
- Used GIT as a source control and Jenkins for continuous integrations.
- Used JIRA for defect issue tracking.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Deployed the application in dev environment, prepared artifacts for Dev/UAT/Prod environment.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews.
- Co-ordinate with the offshore team, assign tasks and guide them in completing the tasks.
- Interacted with business users and analyze the data issues and help them in resolving.
Environment: Java, Spring (Boot, Batch, Microservices, Data JPA, Integration), Restful Web services, Hibernate, OAuth2.0, Angular, Oracle, Git, Jenkins, JIRA.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Developer /Lead
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) working as part of team to study user requirements and technical requirements for application.
- All the modules of the application are based on Spring MVC architecture and J2EE technologies.
- Implemented Spring boot, Spring micro-services, Spring batch jobs, Spring Data JPA to perform Crud operations
- Involved in Daily SCRUM meetings and weekly Spring Meetings.
- Designed and developed persistence layer components using Hibernate to store and fetch data from database.
- Involved in creating Tables, Triggers & writing SQL and PL/SQL Stored Procedures/Functions using Oracle database.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC, Micro services, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, JSP, Restful Web services, SOAP, Maven, SVN, Bitbucket, Oracle, JIRA.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).worked as part of team to study business requirements. Worked on Agile development methodology.
- Performed Unit Testing, and deployed application in production.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, Spring DI, AOP, MVC, Oracle, Eclipse, CVS, JIRA, Windows.