- Java Developer with 6+ years of experience in IT Industry as a Java/J2EE Developer involving in Analysis, Design, Testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications which use Java/J2EE technologies.
- 3+ years of experience working with AngularJS.
- 5 years of strong Experience in developing user interfaces with HTML, DHTML, JSTL, XML and CSS.
- Experienced in implementing OOPS concepts using Java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java (Collections, Generics, Enums and Annotations etc.), Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Well versed in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture using Spring and also implementing JSTL (JSP Standard tag library), custom tag development and tiles.
- Experience in JSP (4 years), Java Beans and Servlets for developing applications using MVC architecture.
- Experience in Persistence Framework like Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping) in a typical n-tier architecture.
- Good exposure in implementing web services-WSDL using SOAP and REST web services.
- Experienced using WARs and EARs to build and deploy the applications in application servers using ANT scripts and different IDEs.
- Experienced in programming tools like ANT, Maven Build scripts, JUnit and Log4j.
- Good Exposure to Web/application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere.
- Experience in developing various UML designs like class diagrams, cases and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Strong experience with tools like Rational Rose, CVS (project management), SVN and GIT.
- Experience in using IDEs like Eclipse, Netbeans and Spring Tool Suite (STS).
- Strong experience in cross browser testing i.e. IE/Firefox/Chrome/Safari.
Languages: Java, SQL, PLSQL, XML, C++, C, HTML, CSS, Java Script.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans.
Frame Works: Struts, JSF, Angular JS, Hibernate, Spring, AJAX, RMI and JUnit.
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Rapid Application Developer.
Web/Application Servers: Weblogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
Job Scheduler: Autosys
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Selenium, and Protractor.
Build tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, Jenkins
Deployment tools: UDeploy, AnthillPro
Design and Modeling: Microsoft Visio, UML and Rational Rose.
Web Services: SOAP, REST.
Databases: IBM DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g and SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Sybase.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, UNIX Shell Script.
XML Technologies: DTD, XSD, XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery, SAX, DOM, JAXP.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, SmartSVN, GIT, Harvest and Clear Case.
Environment: s: UNIX, Red Hat Linux, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows XP, Solaris.
Confidential, Centennial, CO
Lead Java Developer
- Worked with development team members and stakeholders to provide technical solutions that enable business capabilities and was responsible for turndown strategy for 48 different applications on DST conversion.
- Designed and implemented Java based RESTful web services using Spring or Jersey and involved in developing Angular applications.
- Used Hibernate ORM for object-relational mapping mainly to map PriceMgr application models and implemented UCITS Div-Yield process.
- Played as a SME/ Lead for PB annual statement process and RAPS Letter processing and was involved in pre-runs and annual runs.
- Implemented and debugged multi-threaded, concurrent systems in Java such as Portfolio Builder, GPS, CPS, Looking glass etc.
- Worked with AutoSys automated jobs for scheduling, monitoring, and reporting and involved in modifying JIL code. Used Move-it Automation to manage file transfer.
- Used DB Visualizer tool for Sybase database and SQL Server Management Studio for Microsoft SQL server Database. Developed SQL to analyze data under production support.
- Provided hands-on technical expertise throughout the software development lifecycle and Investigated, diagnosed and resolved production issues. Communicated root cause and workaround options to team members and clients.
- Participated in on call production support duties and leaded off-shore team in turndown strategy project.
- Used Smart SVN as repository systems and worked with ANT to build apps and used DevOps tools like GIT, Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Deployed applications on Weblogic and Tomcat JEE application servers.
- Used UNIX / LINUX commands in searching server logs and involved in Disaster Recovery process.
- Debugged prod-issues using tools like Log4j and search engines like Splunk and OpenGrok.
- Used Jenkins to build applications and used Udeploy for deployment. Also used AnthillPro to build and deploy few other OFI applications.
- Worked in Agile, Kanban modern development methodologies and used JIRA manage scrum board/ bug and issue tracker.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
Senior Java Developer
- Implement MVC architecture using JSF Framework.
- Work on Angular JS 1.3 to develop landing page, Reports tab and Account balance.
- Use Angular 2.0 mainly to develop Empower mobile application.
- Use Spring 4.0.7 in backend service projects group, investments, deferrals and plansponsor-web Angular application.
- Use EJB service calls to fetch data from the backend.
- Work with RESTFul service calls and used JSON for mode of interaction.
- Use CSS Bootstrap framework to develop responsive pages.
- Use AJAX call in JSF to develop stand-alone pages.
- Design and develop web pages using XHTML, HTML and CSS3.
- Use AngularJS do develop the dashboard web page.
- Deploy Enterprise application using WebLogic Application Server.
- Use SQL Developer tool to fire queries and validate the data.
- Develop code on Eclipse IDE with Harvest as version control.
- Used design patterns like factory pattern, decorator pattern and facade pattern and applied OOPS and OOD principles.
- Use GitLab Enterprise addition for continuous integration and continuous development of code.
- Use JIRA for project and defect tracking purpose.
- Work with Jenkins to kickoff builds and follow TTD (Test driven Development).
- Follow Agile Scrum Methodology in development of the project.
- Use Oracle as the backend.
Confidential, White Plains, NY
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Performed validations by using Restful Web Services with JAX-RS.
- Used AngularJS to develop my Confidential mobile application.
- Developed various components of the application and unit test them.
- Coordinated with offshore team for development of project and followed Agile Mechanism.
- Added AJAX calls using JQuery.
- Wrote Code to interact with back-end JAVA, AJAX, JSON.
- Used Log4J for logging the user events.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Used My Eclipse IDE for code development along with SVN for managing the code.
- Worked with GitHub to push in code for mobile app development (Angular).
- Installation, Configuration & administration of Web Logic environment, including deployment of Servlets.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and TTD.
- Used RALLY for project tracking.
- Used Oracle as the backend.
- Experience with Lambda expressions and Parallel operations.
Confidential, Binghamton, NY
Student Assistant/ JAVA
- Involved in using XML for developing tool for user interface customization
- Involved in coding reviews and enhancement of application.
- Developing the application as per the requirements.
- Developed various components of the application and unit test them.
- Developed various modules using MVC Struts.
- Used struts tag libs for developing user interfaces.
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management including triggers and stored procedures.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Deployed Enterprise application using WebLogic Application Server
- Maintained multiple Enterprise applications in Production Environment of WebLogic.
- Successfully executed all the test cases (JUNIT) and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.