- Over 5+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and testing of various enterprise based, web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE and UI technologies.
- Project development work experience in SDLC using Agile & Waterfall methodologies. Experienced in coordinating Agile SCRUM meetings.
- Working experience with Java Collections and Multi-threading.
- Expertise working with frameworks like Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring DAO (Spring JDBC, Spring ORM), Spring Batch, Spring JMS, Spring Security and Hibernate.
- Working experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and Restfull Web Services.
- Work experience in UI packaging tool/technologies Grunt, angular-cli and Webpack.
- Work experience in responsive design using bootstrap.
- Experience in server side development using nodeJS frameworks expressJS and RESTIfy.
- Strong knowledge and understanding in J2EE Design Patterns.
- Hands on development experience in cloud technologies Azure, Cloud Foundry and Open Stack.
- Experience in working with Micro Service architecture.
- Expert knowledge in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD) using DevOps tools Bitbucket, Jenkins and Sonar etc.
- Proficient knowledge in using Eclipse, intellij and Net Beans IDE.
- Strong work experience in server side unit testing frameworks Junit, Mockito and Cobetura.
- Work experience in client side unit testing frameworks Jasmine and Karma
- Hands on experience in working with GitHub.
- Experience with AGILE methodology tools Rally and JIRA
- Experience in Building, Deploying and Integrating with Maven and npm.
- Proficient in handling web and application servers in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Experience in using version control systems such as CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Good Knowledge on Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like IBM MQ, ActiveMQ
Languages : C, C++, Java, SQL/PL SQL.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, Multi-threading, Collections, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JNDI.
Server Side Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring MVC with REST,Jersey,Spring ORM, Hibernate, Spring DAO, Spring Security,, Spring Batch, Spring with Hibernate, expressJS(nodeJS)
UI Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular 2, Angular 4, nodeJS,Jasmine, Karma, EJS, pdfMake,surveyJS,ReactJS
Web Service Technologies: SOAP with JAX-WS, REST with JAX-RS (Jersey), Spring MVC REST
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, DB2, Cassandra
Build and Deployment Tools: Maven, Ant, Grunt, angular-cli, Sonar, Karma
IDEs: IntelliJ, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans
AGILE Tools: JIRA, Rally
CICD Tools: Jenkins,Sonar,ICinga,PM2(nodeJS)
Application Servers/ Version control: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss and Glassfish, CVS,GIT
Testing/Logging Frameworks: Junit,Mockito, Log4j,sl4J logback,ngx-logger(Angular),PM2 Logging
Confidential, Jersey city, NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed the UI application and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matched requirements.
- Developed and implemented Web services and used Spring framework Used Spring MVC framework at the front end and configured many beans and wired (Dependency Injection) them as per the requirement.
- Developed a unit testing framework by customizing Spring and JUnit extension.
- Implemented the project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web service.
- Used Apache Camel to create REST endpoints in the backend and access the service.
- Build RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API.
- Consumed Restful web services in the User Interface using JSON.
- Implemented Test cases using JUnit and Tested web services with REST Client.
- Used Spring core annotations for Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring
- Boot for micro-services.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Designed and implemented the MongoDB schema.
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS in creating the application.
- Developed custom directives and Services in AngularJS.
- Deployed the application to Apache tomcat server and tested the front end using Jasmine.
- Used SVN as source repository and controlling versions of the code.
- Maven used to manage dependencies and build lifecycle.
- Used Jenkins to automate builds and deployments.
- Jira for tracking all the project related tasks.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Full stack Developer
- Used JDBC for the connection to the database which acts as an interface.
- Used HTML and JSP for the front-end side of the application.
- Created RESTFUL web services for the Cerner cloud messaging application to enable clinicians to have access to communication with other clinicians and the clinical data.
- Wrote unit tests and the integration tests for the RESTFUL services to validate their functionality.
- Creating backend services to enable hospital employees for patient registration and appointment booking using HIBERNATE.
- Used Lambda expressions for retrieving the user profiles in DAO classes while using Row mapper.
- Writing corresponding unit tests and integration tests to test the services.
- Followed Kanban process for tracking the progress.
- Used spring web MVC framework to build the web modules.
- We have used angular JS as a front-end scripting language.
- Used Spring Boot for creating the stand-alone spring applications.
- Excellent implementation Persistence layer using JPA, JDBC and Eclipse Link.
- Created Anonymous classes using Lambda expressions.
- We have used node JS to develop I/O intensive web applications like video streaming sites, single-page applications, and other web applications.
- Microservice have been built using Spring Boot, Spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Used Spring Cloud AWS Core, Spring Cloud AWS Context, and Spring Cloud AWS Messaging.
- Developed internal services using Java and Node.js
- Written several unit test cases using JUnit and created unit test documents.
- Code repository management using Clear Case and project build tool used is ANT.
- Used Agile as a software development methodology in order to complete the task.
- Made use of java8 completable features and Asynchronous IO and implementation in java.
- Made use of anonymous classes’ creation using Lambda expressions. Experience in writing logs using Log4j.
- Creating Connection pools and data sources on server.
- Resolving defects if any after every project release and taking part in the project related discussions.
- Excellent knowledge of project structure and aware of standards for application development.
- Used WebSphere for application deployment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PMT.
- JAX-B and JAX-RS, Lambda expressions, SQL, Angular JS, node JS, Oracle 10g, ANT, Eclipse, EHS mongo, Cassandra.
- SQL Developer, Junit, Agile, IBM WebSphere 5.0, Log 4J, HTML and CSS.
- Involved in collecting the business requirements for the project.
- Participated in technical discussions and overall architecture as well as to communicate with the other integration teams.
- Involved in analysis, design phase, development and implementation phases.
- Created JSP pages for the UI.
- Developed and deployed the applications on Web logic Application Server.
- Implemented and tested the Unit, System, User acceptance testing.
- Contributed greatly to increases in code quality and productivity through his leadership and guidance in areas such as Test/Behavior Driven Development, Refactoring, and Agile Estimation and Planning.
- Extensively used tag libraries and also developed some custom tags.
- Developed Session beans to manage the business logic for the application and Message driven beans to trigger the report generation.
- Involved in the development of the front-end using HTML, JSTL, custom tags and Tiles using Struts framework.
- Used SQL as backend database.
- Build application with ANT tool and deployed the application on Web logic server.
- Hibernate is used as persistent at middle tire for providing object model over relational data model