- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Java Professional with 8+ years of experience in developing various Desktop, Web and Client - Server applications in multi-platform environments such as Windows, Linux/Unix using Java/J2EE technologies by involving in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience on working with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Models such as Agile SCRUM and Waterfall Model to ensure code quality, unit testing, and continuous integration (CI).
- Strong working experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Service Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation and some new features in Java 8.
- Hands-on experience on Scrum, Sprint review, Retrospection and Virtual Closure meetings as part of Agile, Deep understanding of MVC model-view-control, Client-Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Extensive experience of Java & J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Factory, Producer Consumer, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator.
- Strong familiarity with Cloud Technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Serialization, Exception Handling, java packages, sub packages, Applet, Regular Expressions, Abstraction, encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Expertise in programming with Hibernate Framework, Hibernate Configuration, DAO Design, Object Relation Mapping (ORM).
- Experience in application development using J2EE technologies like EJB, JPA, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Hands-on experience in the Spring Framework, Spring Boot, MicroServices, Spring Core (IOC Container, Dependency Injection and AOP), Spring MVC, Spring Templates Spring Data Access (Transactions, JDBC, and ORM), Spring Security, Spring Scheduler and Caching.
- Expert in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Strong working Knowledge on Amazon Web Services EC2, S3, SimpleDB, Dynamo DB, RDS, RedShift, ELB, SQS, IAM, Cloud Watch, EBS, Cloud Front, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, Security Groups, EC2 Container Service (ECS), CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, Auto Scaling, Security Groups using the Elastic Search APIs (Document, Search, Indices, Cluster, etc.)
- Extensive Experience in retrieving and manipulating data from backend using Database SQL queries, PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Sequences, Triggers, Views and Packages.
- Hands-on Experience with Relational Database Systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, My SQL as well as NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Mark Logic, Cassandra.
- Highly proficient in designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like IOC, AOP, MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory, and Singleton.
- Strong working experience with SCM/Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN (SubVersion), GIT, GitHub, Clear case.
- Experience with Tomcat, WebLogic Server, Apache HTTP Server.
- Experience in using Design Tools like Rational Rose Enterprise Tool, MS Visio.
- Good exposure on using IDE'S like Eclipse, Sublime Text, IntelliJ and Net Beans.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Junit and Maven.
- Solid experience of Defect/Test Management tools like JIRA, Quality Centre/Test Director.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Apache Log4J.
Frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Struts, EJB.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL.
Spring Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Integration, Spring Dependency, Spring Hibernate, Microservices.
Web Technologies/Parsers: HTML 5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS 3, XML, XSL, XSLT, JAX-B, SAX, DOM.
Application/Web Servers: JBoss, Websphere, Weblogic, ApacheTomcat.
ORM Tools: MyBatis, Ibatis, Hibernate.
Web Services: SOA, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, RESTAPI, REST.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3, Amazon EBS, Amazon IAM, Amazon SNS, Amazon AMI, Amazon Cloud Watch, Azure, Redshift, Elastic.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL Server, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, CassandraDB, CouchDB, PostgreSQL.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, waterfall.
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Docker, Bamboo and Hudson
Tracking Tools: Jira, Bugzilla
Version Control Tools: Git, GitHub, GitLab
Logging Frameworks: Log4J, SLF4, Logback.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, Selenium
IDE s: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux.
Confidential, Tustin, California
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design Analysis, and Code development.
- Used Agile practices and Test- Driven Development (TDD) techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using AngularJS, which can allow data binding to specific views and synchronize the data with server.
- Migrated existing business applications to Amazon cloud services (AWS) based environment and deploy applications using Amazon web services.
- Worked with teams in setting up AWS EC2 instances by using different AWS services like S3, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto scaling groups, CloudWatch.
- Implemented a centralized logging system using log stash configured as an ELK stack (Elastic search, Log stash, and Kibana) to monitor system logs, AWS Cloud Watch, VPC Flow logs, changes in S3 etc.
- Performed Restful routing using Node.js which submits my form data to the Mongo DB database.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, SpringBoot and Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies Also used Spring framework AOP features
- Implemented the various services using Microservices architecture in which the services working dependently
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria to fetch the data from SQL based schema
- Used various core concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features.
- Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL and SOAP to get the data with different rentals.
- Created a framework for all the backend calls and used JAX-B for customized XML and JSON parsing.
- Involved in design of JSP's and Servlets for navigation among the modules.
- Created several custom tags for JSP for maximum re-usability for user interface components.
- Development and support of Restful Web services that support JSON using Spring Web services (JAX-RS), JSON & Spring MVC Module.
- Support business service leads, architects, and designers in their delivery of SOA components.
- Designed and processed JSON requests according to different types of modules, actions & request data and responses accordingly to send it back to front end after the logic processing.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Maintained, structured and surveyed documents within NoSQL, MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating report changes and reporting.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities logging errors, messages and performance logs and Mockito framework for unit testing.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the Application.
- Performed build, deployment & validation of the code into different development environments (DEV, SIT, UAT, PFIX) using Ant Hill-Pro.
Confidential, Santa Ana, California
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all phased of SDLC, as there will be change in requirements used Agile/SCRUM methodology in Linux/Windows environment.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Created design documents from Functional specifications.
- Implementation of a responsive UI which will scale itself depending on the device, platform and browser, using AngularJS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Worked on Angular 4 by consuming Restful web services & used Angular 4 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Developed Business Components and classes using Core Concepts like Multi-threading, servlets, JSP.
- Developed REST and SOAP based Web Services for data retrieval to make it independent of the current application.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF.
- Created classes using java from the respective APIs which utilized in overall application.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL (Tag Libraries) and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Worked on Spring Boot Microservices for distributed cache system implementation.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Involved in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups. Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer and Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Used Hibernate for persistence, generated hibernate objects, configure hibernate mapping file.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Worked on optimizing database queries to improve the loading times of the web pages. Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from database, maintained mapping files of ORM while implementing transaction control layer.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes in Data Access Layer.
- Worked on Java/J2EE Coding for Portal Applications and Tomcat Web server for hosting web apps.
- Used SVN version control system to manage different builds for the system Application backend implemented as node.js express application server
- Used Maven for building the project, packaging ear file and to deploy the application in web/App servers.
- Used GIT for version control management in order to work different team members on the same module, WebSphere containers are used as desired web server.
- Use iterative methods or elimination methods to come to root cause of problem.
- Implemented JMS for sending the messages to RabbitMQ queues and supporting, troubleshooting RabbitMQ related issues and used RabbitMQ to communicate with controller and for business logic.
- Designed the front end using Java Applets and Swing, as well as JSP
- Worked on tickets from service-now and Jira on daily basis.
- Utilized log4j for tracking errors and debugging, maintain the source code using Subversion.
Environment: Linux/Windows, Java, Angular JS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, REST, SOAP, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS, EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Hibernate, JPA, DAO, MongoDB, SVN, Maven, WebSphere, JMS, Rabbit MQ, JSP, Jira, Log4J.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC like Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Analyzed the system for Requirements and Design by developing Use Case, Class, Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams using Visio as part of UML & created documents.
- Used Angular and Bootstrap to develop the user interface to validate the user at client side and provide responsive feedback.
- Ensuring the high performance of the application on mobile devices and desktop.
- As part of AngularJS development have used data-binding and developed controllers, directives, and filters and integrated with the backend-services.
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Used Hibernate Detached Criteria, HQL and written some SQL queries for data retrieving.
- Implemented Spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Used Singleton, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Factory Pattern and DAO design patterns.
- Implemented the Spring-Security and Transaction Management in the Application.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFULWeb Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Used spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Used iBatis framework for ORM mapping and SQL configuration.
- Designed and developed download and upload framework for batch process with Spring Core module and iBatis as Object Relational Mapping (ORM) framework.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for promoting code in various Environments.
- Deployed EC2 instances provisioning on AWS environment and implemented security groups, administered Amazon VPCs.
- Configured Docker container service and build pipe line Jenkins CI/CD tool for Continuous integrating and deploying application on servers.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously & asynchronously and send JMS message on the edge device.
- Worked in designing the database and developed Stored procedures, Triggers and Functions for efficient use of data from PostgreSQL database.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Application Server, and used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications and Maven for build environment.
- Used Tortoise SVN Subversion for software version control and used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs.
- Analyzing System Requirements and preparing System Design document, Mockup documents.
- Full life cycle experience including requirements gathering, business analysis, high level design, detailed design, data design, coding, testing, and creation of functional documentation.
- Implemented Core Java coding and development using Multithreading and various design Patterns.
- Used agile methodology such as extreme programming to improve the quality of code and to meet the change in customer requirements even at the late stage of development process.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a database.
- Implemented Hibernate Caching for frequent queries executed against database for reports.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed validation component using Struts common's validation framework to validate data, based on the requirement developed validation rules to accommodate special business rules
- Worked on Exposing and consuming SOAP based webservices to integrate application modules
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Apache ANT to customize WAR and EAR files.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Involved in analysis, design, and development of the project.
- Participated in designing phase and was involved in drawing Sequence diagrams, State Diagrams, Class Diagrams.
- Involved in development of cascading style sheets (CSS) to make the HTML documents to be displayed using different output styles.
- Application and use of various design patterns such as DAO, Data Transfer Objects, Front Controller, and Business Delegates.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture by using application by using Servlets and JSP.
- Implemented the project using JSP and Servlets based tag libraries.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Involved in development of Business tier with Stateless, Stately Session beans with EJB standards and developed business components
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database.
- Enhanced the Web Application using Spring Framework and Spring JDBC Template.
- Used iBatis framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management
- Created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application using TOAD.
- Used JMS to establish message communication.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Deployed applications on JBoss 4.0 server and Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
- Worked on running integrated testing using the JUNIT and XML for building the data structures required for the Web Service.
- Used Log4j logging framework to debug the code.
- Deployed applications on Linux client machines.