- Over 6 years of experience as a Java Full stack developer in development of performance critical, distributed, Scalable web applications as well as Frontend and middleware component.
- Worked in Banking and Financial as well Telecom Domain.
- Experience in designing and developing web - based applications using Java, J2EE and web services in both SOAP/WSDL and REST using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring cloud, Hibernate, JPA, SQL.
- Hands-on Experience with Spring cloud modules like Eureka auto service registration and discovery and load balancing using Netflix Ribbon.
- Participated in Analysis phase of transformation of monolithic architecture to micro service architecture, functional decomposition, parallel execution.
- Hands on experience with JavaFX, creating pdf, excel document using IText, apache POI.
- Experience with creating Docker image file and containers and deploying it to AWS.
- Hands-on Experience with various AWS services like EC2, Lambda, S3, Elastic load balancer, SQS, Elasticache (Memcache, Reddis).
- Experience of the UI design process and deliverables throughout the development lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of graph database like Neo4J.
- Experience with xml parsing and object transformation JAXB, Jackson.
- Working knowledge of middleware technology like apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JMS.
- Experience on Software lifecycle automation by creating CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins.
- Experience and full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile software development methodology.
- Experience in Unit testing, Integration testing, & Load testing using Junit, Mockito.
- Working knowledge of Elasticsearch, Logstash, kibana.
- Experience with NoSQL database like mongodb, daynamodb.
- Handson experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers.
- Hands-on experience with SQL performance by creating logical SQL indexes.
- Experience of working with version control systems like Git, cloning, creating and managing branch
- Elixir\ MySQL
- Spring MVC
- Spring BOOT
- Chart JS
- D3 JS
- Apache Tomcat
- Node JS
- Git Bitbucket
- Auto Scaling
- MySQL Workbench Editor
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Followed agile development practice to work on different issues and stories related to various middle wear applications.
- Developed REST/SOAP Analytics service for Onboarding client to deliver analytics signals.
- Resolved concurrency issues, bug fixes on various Core Java module.
- Experience with analyzing log using Splunk, XML template processing with Velocity Engine.
- Documented backend architecture diagrammed using confluence, also Worked with Swagger to document rest api endpoints.
- Worked on elastic search and angular to filter 3.5 million phone record with 15 colon filter.
- Worked with Performance testing team to trace bottleneck for high response time and improvement by using connection factory.
- Customized application context parameter using Iconfig and deployed changes on different DIT, SIT environment using Udeploy.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, SOAP, OAuth, Swagger, Angular 4, Elasticsearch, Postman, Git
Confidential, New York, NY
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical functions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Developed microservice using spring boot for high availability, resilience, and scalability and deployed it on AWS Ec2 using Docker container.
- Transformed monolithic web application to scalable stateless microservices by applying strategies like functional decomposition.
- Managed auto service registration using eureka auto service discovery and load balancing using Netflix ribbon.
- Creates AWS lambda for auto event handling by s3 documents.
- Removed single point of failure of state (sticky session) and used AWS Elastic cache to store session related data from different microservice container.
- Hands on experience creating Kafka stream and Kafka message and integrating it with web service using spring cloud stream.
- Developed JPA repositories which can communicate with MYSQL using Hibernate.
- Hands-on experience with creating build, deploy, test pipeline using Jenkins.
- Integrated Spring boot API with swagger for auto generate API Document which can be used for the further UI Development.
- Good Exposure with tools like POSTMAN to test expected API output.
- Used JSON Web tokens (JWT) to authenticate the user API request and validate the token.
- Hands on experience with various GIT operation like commit, branching, merging.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Maven, JWT, Jackson, Swagger, Docker, AWS Beanstalk, AWS Elastic cache, AWS S3, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Angular JS (1.5), POSTMAN, Git
- Worked in public facing web application using Spring MVC, Spring boot, JSP to develop online case tracking system.
- Worked on authentication by creating request filters to intercept every request trying to access API using Spring security.
- Created middleware using spring boot which can access legacy SOAP web services and convert XML in to JSON
- Integrated backend with twilio API to provide real time text notification in the subscriber phone.
- Decoupled email functionality from the web application by using message broker like JMS, ActiveMQ.
- Integrating ActiveMQ with spring batch to process large amount of messages inputs.
- Used CSS for styling and Bootstrap for developing responsive Website.
- Created Unit and integration test case using Junit, Mockito.
- Debug into java backend to solve various exceptions by analysing server log.
- Experience with java object to XML binding using JAXB object annotation API.
- Used Apache Commons Codec for using SHA-256 based encryption and decryption.
- Integrating Git into Jenkins to automate the deployment process on remote tomcat.
- Developed SMPP inbound Server using Core Java and SMPP protocol.
- Developed and optimized Multithreading Architecture of web application in Java, Spring, JPA.
- Implemented Token based REST API for SMS web Service using Spring Boot.
- Wired Java Bean to client using XML binding with JAXB.
- Implemented REST Client Pool to improve performance of REST API at client side.
- Implemented in memory user cache to reduce database interaction.
- Improved performance of high-volume database table by SQL indexing.
- Replace old java code by java Stream for vertical scaling in CPU data processing.
- Improved database performance my creating logical index on high load table.
- Responsible for solving critical system level bug in multithreading architecture of sending services.
- Created hibernate mapping files to map POJO to DB tables.
- Developed desktop application (physiocare), patient management system using JavaFX, Java, JDBC, MySQL.
- Integrated it with PdfBox to generate Pdf document of the client.
- Developed functionality to print document using JPrinter to send document to network printer.
- Developed client search functionality and auto filling form from the Database.
- Developed GUI using CSS template by using pluggable look and feel of the JavaFX.
- Integrated SMS api to send customer text notification in the mobile for the upcoming visit
Environment: Java 1.6, JavaFX, JDBC, CSS3, PDFbox, AJAX, Bootstrap, MySQL
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of the online ecommerce portal for automobile parts.
- Involved in the design of application using Model View Control (MVC) Architecture.
- Participated in business meetings along with business analysts to record user requirements and developed design artefacts and published.
- Used MySQL to provide persistence storage and to perform queries.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application.
- Involved in developing the applications and moving successfully to User Acceptance Testing and Production environments.
- Involved in the enhancements, coding, testing and implementing the new business requirements.
- Analysed and code fixed on logged application defects, comparing the system behaviour to the design specifications.