- Around 8 years of full stack development experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle) which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of web based, enterprise business applications using the JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Strong knowledge on OOPs concepts Core Java, Multithreading, Exception handling, and Collection framework.
- Well understanding in implementing the features of ES6 like arrows, modules, block scoping, promises and enhanced object literals.
- Developed applications using JQuery, React JS, Handlebar JS for view rendering and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Experience in various MVC java frame works like Angular JS, Backbone JS, Ember JS, Knockout JS, Ext JS
- Strong experience in developing Dynamic Single page application (SPA) using MEAN (Mongo, Express JS, Angular and Node JS) full stack development kit.
- Involved in working with Java script build tools like GRUNT, GULP.
- Experience in usage of bundle package and task runner tools like Bower on UI testing with Karma, Jasmine, Protractor for Angular JS, Mocha and Chai for React JS and Node JS.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Micro services architecture using J2EE Web Services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey.
- Developed several RESTful API web services which generates XML and JSON to perform web and mobile application tasks. Documented the RESTful services using SWAGGER API.
- Better understanding of using Spring Cloud - Netflix OSS stack for micro services deployment and auto configurations like Ribbon (client-side Load Balancer), Hystrix (latency and fault tolerance library), Zuul (gate way for routing, monitoring, security) with Eureka service registry.
- Good experience in developing applications using java web enterprise frameworks like Spring MVC, JSF, structs to connect with web container.
- Hands on expertise in frameworks of Spring such as Spring JDBC (connect to the database and execute SQL queries), Spring Batch (for processing large streams of data), Spring JTA, Spring Inversion of Control (Dependency injection), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) (breaking down program logic into distinct parts), Spring transaction Management and Spring Security (Authentication and authorization).
- Good Hands-on experience in various spring framework modules like spring boot, spring AOP, spring security, spring cloud, spring data, spring batch.
- Expertise in working with SDLC Waterfall, TDD, Agile software methodologies.
- Good Experience on the Web Servers like Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere.
- Extensive experience with Java based ORM frameworks involving Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data and iBatis.
- Hands on Experience in working with RDMS (Relational database management system) MYSQL, Oracle 10g/11g, SQL-Server, DB2.
- Experience in using NoSQL Databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra, Couch DB and Graph DB for handling the unstructured data.
- Good experience in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL in JDBC, ODBC and in WebLogic server.
- Implemented PL/SQL scripts views, triggers dynamic views, store procedures.
- Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message Oriented middleware (MOM)layer for handling various asynchronous requests.
- Solid experience in integration tools like Spring Integration, Mule ESB, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Configured Kibana data visualization plugin for Elasticsearch, Logstash and created bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
- Used Splunk to create and visualize dashboards, create charts for analysis and comparison and Used Simple XML source code to customize dashboard content and behavior
- Hands on experience in implementation of PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) PAAS (Platform as a Service) services such as Pivotal Application Service, Pivotal Container Service and Pivotal Functional Service to continuously deliver applications on to the cloud.
- Well experienced in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services) IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service) Components like EC2 for running applications on virtual machines, S3 and Glacier for storing and long term back up of data, Elastic Beanstalk for persistent block level storage, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, SQS for Elastic load balancing, storing data and message queueing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and Lambda for server less program functions.
- Used Kubernetes Linux container for deploying and scaling containerized applications.
- Good knowledge on providing authentication and authorization for web services using OIDC (Open ID Connect) on top of OAuth 2.0(Single sign on helpful for logging user activities as well as monitoring user accounts) and Spring Security, Site Minder (for PoL based authentication) and JWT (JSON web tokens for securely transmitting information between parties as a JSON object).
- Worked with build tools such as Gradle, MAVEN, ANT and Version Control tools like Git, GIT LAB, SVN, Big Bucket and CVS for maintaining code repositories.
- Implemented Docker container service, build pipe line Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD (Go Continuous Delivery) to achieve Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment that can run on the cloud or on-premises.
- Used log4j, slf4j, log-commons which is a reliable, fast and flexible logging framework (APIs) written in Java, which is distributed under the Apache Software License.
- Strong knowledge on automated java based behavioral testing and integration testing of the applications using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
- Experience in testing with Junit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter, TestNG, PowerMock, MockMVC.
- Experienced in Developing Test Driven Development code using Junit and Mockito framework.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for promoting code in various Environments.
- Deployed EC2 instances provisioning on AWS environment and implemented security groups, administered Amazon VPCs.
Programming Languages: Java5/7/8, C, C++, PL/SQL, .Net
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, JMS, Spring3.x/4.x/5.x, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud, Dump Analysis.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MYSQL, MongoDB, Raven DB, Cassandra
Application/Web Servers: Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Apache kafka
Web service frameworks: JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, Waterfall
Build & Configuration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Bower
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, PowerMock, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Spock, Protractor
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS, Bitbucket, Clear Case, GITLAB
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
Cloud Technologies & DevOps Tools: AWS, PCF, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, EBS, EKS, SQS, RDS, S3, Glacier
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, MAC, MS-DOS
IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, WinSCP, Putty
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
Full Stack Developer
- Developed application of Micro Service Oriented Architecture using Spring Boot, MEAN 4+ (Mongo, Express Angular 6.0 and Node) stack.
- Developed Single Page Applications(SPA) with multiple components for loading multiple views using Angular6.0
- Implemented Front-end User Interface using Angular 6.0, HTML, CSS3(SASS) and using Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Implemented Angular Routers for navigating between multiple views without rendering views every time from server which helps my application faster and efficient.
- Used Web Pack module bundler for compilation of SAAS files into CSS and for monitoring the application.
- Typescript language is used to develop our Angular 6.x applications which provides advanced features like auto completion, navigation, and refactoring.
- Configured various routes, directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations, templating, dynamic loading, lazy loading, Shadow DOM, ngrx/store. ngrx/store and ngrx/effects are used for storing and managing state of the data while navigating between the forms in application.
- Build RESTful web service by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end.
- Used Node JS along with Express JS to achieve re-usability and gain centralized logic
- Developed readable and writable streams of Node JS to process the data from external means of the application.
- Configured Express JS node http framework to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and used its front-end tooling like web packs, starter packs, boiler plates efficiently.
- Developed dynamic and responsive Web pages from scratch using HTML5, CSS 3(using SASS)
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring Boot and Spring Data MongoDB, Spring Data JPA.
- Unit testing of web services is done using Spock framework by extending Groovy syntax.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Developed the application as a Spring Boot App to get range of non-functional features.
- Implemented Spring Cloud-Netflix OSSS tack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, Netflix Zuul API Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Worked on Mongo DB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Implemented Mongoose Connector as our ODM framework.
- Mongo DB was used for heterogeneous collections of content types.
- Employed the Single Sign On (SSO) authentication using CA Site Minder for logging to the application from different cross network websites.
- Used OAuth 2.0 protocol for authorization of server and application use Access Tokens for making API requests and implemented Site Minder for Single Sign On.
- Developed Apache Kafka services for sending and receiving the messages.
- Angular Unit testing was performed by writing the test cases on Jasmine and Karma was used for running those tests.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances and created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Configured Kibana data visualization plugin for Elasticsearch, Logstash and created bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
- Used Source Tree for Git (Subversion tool) and Jenkins, Docker for building the CI/CD pipeline and used Maven as a build tool.
- Developed test cases by using TestNG, also using Mockito and Easy Mock for unit testing for each module developed in test driven development.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Kubernetes is configured in the application for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Designed, built and deployed application using the AWS stack (Including EC2, Mongo DB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container(EKS)) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Applied RefreshPacks and FixPacks to upgrade MQ Versions.
- Upgraded MQ versions by manual process and automated processes using scripts.
- Created and configured MQ Objects like Queue Managers, Local Queues, Alias Queues, Remote queues, Transmission Queues, Dead Letter Queues, Clustered Queues, Channels, Listeners, Clusters, Triggers, Processes and Namelists.
- Configured repository Queue Managers in a Clustered environment.
- Converted an existing network of Queue Managers into a Cluster environment.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka as message queue.
Environment: Angular 4.0, Node JS, Express JS, HTML5, CSS3-SASS, Hibernate4.x, OAuth2.0, OIDC, Eclipse Java EE IDE, JIRA, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, Jenkins, Log4j, Mongo DB, Mongoose Connector, Oracle, Kibana, Elastic search, Logstash NPM, Web pack, EC2, S13, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Docker, Spock, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Mokito, Junit, mock MVC, Kubernetes, New Relic, Dump Analysis, Netflix Zuul, Eureka, Maven3.0.
Confidential, Herndon, Virginia
Full Stack Developer
- Developed a Micro Service Oriented application with React JS in the front end
- Responsible for the overall layout design and prototype using React JS with Redux library, jQuery UI and CSS/Less and HTML5.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Redux concept.
- Validating Properties for correct usage of Components using React JS.
- Solid experience in developing the rendering view React JS components, forms, events, routers and Redux asynchronous functions and implemented React - Flux pattern for core dependency.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development. Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Strong experience with Axios AJAX to pull the data from the REST API and issued HTTP requests to interact with REST endpoints.
- Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistence to interact with dra NOSQL DB with Spring Data to unify and ease the access to Cassandra persistence stores.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate for data access from MySQL Database.
- Unstructured data was handled using Cassandra DB and used Cassandra Connector for connection.
- Used Cucumber and Selenium for Behavioral and Integration testing respectively.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application that is intended to be run on dev local machine using PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Used Oath 2 which is a lightweight authentication framework with a central authorization server and generates an access token to access a protected resource on a resource server.
- Oath 2 simplifies all the communications between the client, server, and content provider.
- Deployment of application source code using PCF Open Shift also deployed binary packages.
- Dynamo DB, SQS for Elastic load balancing, storing data and message queueing
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to Git Hub.
- Used MAVEN for building the project, dependency and documentation which is based on POM (project object model).
- BABEL and Webpack is used to build and deploy the application.
- Performed Unit test cases using Junit, Cucumber for Spring, Protractor for Angular, Mocha and Chai for React.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Full Stack Developer
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 (SASS) and AJAX.
- Defined and developed the application’s presentation layer using HTML, CSS, and jQuery Scripting.
- Created two way binding Angular JS Components and provide access to the server-side through Backbone's API from Backbone. Model and Backbone. Collection.
- Experience in applications using SOA architecture with SOAP, Restful Services and used XML for message communication.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring AOP using MVC.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like REDIS and exposed them with Restful endpoints.
- Developed RESTful and SOAP based Web Services to consume and produce data in XML and JSON.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards for PSCU with Jenkins.
- Junit was implemented for Unit testing and Cucumber (behavioral driven testing) was for Integration testing.
- Used IBatis 2 as ORM tool for database communication.
- Deployed the micro services using Docker container
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Couch base NO SQL database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Implemented application security using Spring Security for user access management.
- Implemented various validations rules using JBoss Business rules in the drl (drools file) using Drools rule engine.
- Implemented WADL configuration and API documentation for the understanding of Rest based web services.
- Implemented Multithreading for handling multiple requests and for high performance.
- Involved in Documentation and Design using UML modeling such as Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use case diagrams.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology and used Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the application.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency
- Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Involved in development of Debit Memo module using JSPs and Servlets.
- Developed Object -- Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate. Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in development of Web Services using JAX-WS to get data from the SAP System.
- Used Tomcat Application Server for development purpose.
- Used Oracle SQL Developer for Oracle 10g for running queries to confirm the results from the application.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for the application in Oracle.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharding, replication and schema design.
- Worked on code-merge, code integration and module integration. Involved in monitoring the defects and assigning it to the concerned.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing and Clover for code coverage.
- Provided support to the testing team and involved in the Bug Fixing.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Worked with Ext JS to enhance existing angular apps and code some new functionality and developed application front end using HTML, CSS, Ajax .
- Invoked view components by configuring Dispatcher Servlet and View Resolver to handle incoming requests and manage the Spring MVC flow.
- Analyzed and implemented Model View Controller (MVC-2) architecture and developed Form classes, Action Classes for the entire application using Spring Framework.
- Designing new components to fit in the already existing architecture using core Java, multi-threading, design patterns like the factory method, Abstract factory pattern, Singleton, while developing web-based applications using REST Web Services .
- Used ANT to deploy application in IBM WebSphere in UNIX environment IBM AIX. Tested the application after making the necessary configuration.
- Provided daily support for production, stage and testing environments for WebSphere MQ operations and problem determination.
- Worked with build tools such as Gradle, MAVEN, ANT and Version Control tools like Git, GIT LAB for maintaining code repositories.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing Database Transactions.
- Extensively used Java server Faces (JSF) Navigation rules and JSF tags for enhanced user Interface.
- Used Multithreading, Collections and other J2EE technologies to design and develop the code.
- Designed and Developed scripts for uploading data from flat files and XML files into database, performing business validations on the data using PL/SQL Procedures.
- Used Spring JPA to perform CRUD Operations and persist the data to the database.
- Experience in deploying the micro services using Docker container and ability to setup continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins.
- Integrated testing methods implemented by using Karma and Jasmine .
Environment: Backbone JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Spring MVC, Spring JPA, Multi-threading, Maven, REST web services, Java Server Faces (JSF), IBM WebSphere, WebSphere MQ, ANT, Jasmine, Junit, Grunt, Gulp, IBM AIX.
Java/ UI Developer
- Implemented connectivity to databases using JDBC from servlets and JSP through Enterprise Java Beans(EJB).
- Developed Web pages using JSP and implemented Struts Validation framework for form input validation
- Worked with Core Java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading, and Memory management.
- Wrote the high performance multi-threaded Java code using singleton, mediator, visitor, facade, observer, template, factory and publish and subscribe design pattern.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Created several JSP pages as common library that included in the other pages as standard modules like Portlets.
- Followed Waterfall methodology for development process.
- Developed DAOs using IBatis persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle database.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures in order to reduce number of calls sent to database which will enhance the performance.
- Wrote Unit test cases using JUnit & Mockito framework.
JAVA/ UI Developer
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodology is used for development of the application.
- Developed application based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture
- Implemented forms and action classes for the application using EJB and Struts Framework
- Created a batch process framework using Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in one transaction.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as action Servlets, actions, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Used Log4j to provide central logging facility and worked on SVN as version control system, on day-to-day basis to maintain the code history.
- Extensively used XML to code configuration files.
- Created stored procedures and database scripts to populate database tables.
- Developed test cases by using TestNG for unit testing for each module developed in test driven development.