- Nearly 8 years of professional experience as a Java /J2EE Developer in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing web - based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST, MVC framework, spring, Hibernate, Struts, Oracle and SQL.
- Proficiency in core java concepts like Threads, Exception handling, Generics, Strings etc.
- Experience in working on various spring modules (Spring Core, Spring MVC, DAO and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experienced in implementing DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, Xpath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, XMI, SOA, JAXB, JAXP, Apache Axis.
- Experienced in working with SOA architecture by producing/consuming SOAP based web services using Apace Axis, CXF engines. Experience in producing and consuming Rest based web services.
- Proficient in designing applications using Java and J2EE Design Patterns such as Creational, Data Structures, Algorithms, Structural and Behavioral design patterns Singleton, Factory, Facade, Builder, Observer, Command Patterns, Value/Data Transfer etc Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis, Design / Development Methodologies, Use Cases, Sequence and Class Diagrams using UML
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Optimistic Locking.
- Experienced in implementing presentation layer using JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, Java script, Node.js and servlets.
- Reporting experience and well versed in Data Warehousing concepts and issues.
- Experience working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (TDD, SCRUM).
- Expertise in UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams) using Designer tools like MS Visio 2003/2007, Rational Rose.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit and knowledge of ANT and Log4j tools.
- Experience in designing complex and developing complex Internet systems.
- Experienced with IBM Web Sphere Application Server, JBOSS application servers and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Expertise in Database application programming for Oracle, Postgres and SQL server using Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views etc. Worked on UNIX flavors like SUN Solaris, Linux.
- Experienced in implementing full life cycle of software development process (SDLC).
- Used version controller tool like Subversion, Git.
- Experienced with RAD/Iterative development methodologies.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential - Round Rock, TX
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Involved in handling transactions using Spring Declarative Transaction management.
- Implemented Caching mechanism using Spring Gem fire Template.
- Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Used SOA Integration service for Data Integration Service and Functional Integration Service .Used SOAPUI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of spring based Web Services.
- Designing new components to fit in the already existing architecture using core Java, multi-threading different design patterns like the factory method, Abstract factory pattern, Singleton. While developing web-based applications used Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST,
- Created complex SQL and used JDBC connectivity to access the database.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Involved in Message Broker Development using IBM integration, Message Sets and Message Definitions, Coded the ESQL for Message Transformation Nodes, Eclipse, XML/XSLT and XSD.
- Implemented Ajax and JQuery based navigation system visually identical to previous table-based system to improve ease of maintenance and organic search engine placement.
- Developed the war/ear file using Ant script and deployed into Web Sphere Application Server.
- Extensively used Oracle SQL Developer graphical tool for the enhancement and simplification of Database Development task. Developed GWT (Google Web Toolkit) 2.0 platform using API with MySQL as database and Tomcat.
- Designed, developed and implemented of scientific information access prototype using client/server based prototype C++, Java, Sockets and Multithread.
- Developed Exception handling code to recover from DB specific, Application specific, Business and Non-business logic specific exceptions.
- Used JSF for internal report generation by fetching data from database with customized view using CSS and AJAX for form processing. Implemented Message Driven Bean Using JMS.. Implemented enterprise applications with JQuery, AngularJs and Spring MVC.
- Involved in creating test cases using JUnit for Java classes and Abstract spring dependency Injection test for spring beans.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential - Reston, VA
- Redesigning the existing web application with new technologies& new Technical flow.
- Used Spring MVC on the web layer and business delegate and DAO on the business layer.
- Involved in creating UI screens using JSP, controllers using annotations at method level and class level.
- Responsible for coding User interfaces using Spring MVC, integration with Life ray Portal.
- Developed large scale web applications using Java, SQL Server, Web Services, HTML, JAVA script and CSS.
- Developed DAO for communicating with the database. Used Hibernate DAO support for performing queries. And handled transactions using spring annotations.
- Used Core Java, Swing, and multithreaded concepts to develop and application implementations.
- Involved in developing Spring IOC (Inversion of control), DAO, MVC.
- Wrote Stored Procedures in Sybase ASE and developing ASP.Net pages to support the web components of this application. Implemented several APIs in front of Amazon Simple DB.
- Wrote SQL queries to get the data, update the data from the database and to connect database in the DAO implementation classes.
- Used SOA and Oracle technologies (service bus) for developing and integrating system components.
- Used HL7 (Health Level Seven) messages for incorrect or missing data and worked with various labs to correct the messages being sent incorrectly.
- Worked on ExtJS for user interface widgets with High performance scalable grids, trees and menus.
- Implemented and deployment management GUI in AngularJs, JSON, Hibernate, MSSQL, including the required back-end technologies. Developed front end applications using Swing, Struts2.0, GWT, AJAX.
- Used Free Marker Template for sending the parameters to the back end systems.
- Used spring support for restful web services to communicate with the host machine for agreement forms. Used rest Client to test the web services. Used Jackson API to UN Marshall the response into java objects.
- Used auto wired annotation for handling the dependent objects.
- Developed / modified Oracle PL/SQL codes like stored procedures, functions, triggers etc. based on technical and functional specification documents.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in database to java object
- Used MYSQL to write the MQ queries & web portal server for design web pages.
- Created test cases for DAO's and web services. Used annotations to load the configured file to test the components.
- Used Maven to acquire the dependencies and build the application. Used perforce as a version control system. Anthill pro to deploy the application into JBOSS.
- Good understanding of HIPAA, Healthcare knowledge.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.8,J2EE, Core Java JSP, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring IOC, Spring Web Services, Node.js, web sphere portal, Hibernate, MySQL, Restful Web Services, Oracle 9i/10g, JUNIT, IBMDB2, Apache Tomcat, IBMMQS, Agile, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Maven 2.0/3.0, JBOSS, Java Script, HTML, Life ray Portal, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, AWS stack, Eclipse Juno, Hippa.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
- In architecting various Business Layer and Data Management components of multi-tiered web based system over J2EE architecture. Responsible for JAVA, J2EE and Groovy coding / development.
- Actively designed, developed and integrated the Metrics module with all other components. Used Scrum for managing product development.
- Development using Java, JSP and Servlets on WSAD.
- Developed Struts Action and Form classes to access Java Beans and UI.
- Wrote MySQL, PL/SQL stored procedures and functions to manage data, MySQL queries for necessary requirements, and MySQL triggers for data automation.
- Designed and coded highly-available systems/web applications with java script, Node.js. Provided Node.js for architecture. Used Hibernate to access database and perform database updating.
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Used Spring Core for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures over server databases using SQL Server and HTML files.
- Wrote complex queries and mapped database views using DAO in Oracle.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements. Co-ordination with offshore team on development activities.
- Developed Use Cases, UML diagrams such as Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Class Diagrams, for my application modules (Metrics).
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control ( Confidential ).
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Retrieving code from the repository and deploying in Production using ANT.
Environment: Java1.6/1.7, JSP, Eclipse, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Git, EJB, Groovy, JNDI, Hibernate, HTML, XML, DHTML, Log4j, Ant, Web Sphere, Oracle, Windows, JSF, JBPM, Scrum, JDBC, Rational Software Architect, Web Services(SOAP/WSDL and REST), Web Logic Application Server, JUnit, Maven, SVN, Java Script, CSS, UNIX.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential - Farmington Hills, MI
- Java 1.7 is used for coding the server side and standard of coding for entire application.
- Understanding the client requirements from status meetings and maintaining the screens as per the client needs.
- Agile Scrum methodology is used to release the product
- Designed and developed a web site application using J2EE, XML, EJB, Servlets, and JSP under the Apache Struts Framework. Create Web Socket connection through Web Socket handshake
- Used core java, which includes Collections and Maven to acquire the dependencies and build the application
- Designed a batch processing system with RESTful based APIs, using Spring Batch 2.0, integrated with Quartz scheduling. Involved with retail sales, logistics and Supply Chain management.
- Worked extensively in Service layer using Hybris Multi Channel Suite which creates new Extensions, Data Model, and DTO. Installed and configured a basic Hybris store.
- Worked with spring based Hybris Accelerators, Extensions and Cockpits.
- Developed strategy and retails insight into multichannel commerce application using IBM web sphere commerce server, and sterling commerce. Responsible for coding style, designs, research for CMS with SAAS.
- Improved mathematical model for Fixed Income Performance, exchange traded derivatives Attribution system and fixed income products like bonds and certificates of deposits online.
- Developed GWT (Google Web Toolkit) 2.0 platform using API with MySQL as database and Tomcat.
- Used cloud computing technologies Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 web services for Cloud Drive.
- Used WebLogic9.1 application Server to create, debug and deploy application modules.
- Used Struts framework for developing application and user interfaces
- Worked on complete design and coding using JSP, Servlets
- Efficiently memory managed the Java Classes by customizing the Mark and Sweep, Garbage.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization etc.
- Collector algorithm. Used various design patterns like Singleton, Session Façade, DAO.
- Involved in writing EJB entity bean and Session bean.
- Websphere5.0 clustering and MQ-Series for background process.
- Validating XML documents with Schema using SAX parser
- Interpretability between Websphere5.0 and Weblogic6.0
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
Environment: Java,JSP, .Net, C#, Servlets, EJB, JMS, AJAX, Oracle, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, Web Sphere, UML, RAD, TOAD, PL/SQL, JUnit, Apache Ant, Confidential, Log4j.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed the JSP, Servlet and JavaBeans using WSAD and test the applications Using Web Logic testing environment. Validating XML documents with Schema using SAX parser
- Used XSLT to convert XML documents into HTML
- Used to write SQL queries, creating tables and columns using Oracle.
- Worked extensively with Log4J for logging the application events.
- Used Win Confidential as a repository for check in, checkout the source code
- Writing JUnit programs for unit test the application events.
Environment: Core Java, .Net,C#,JSP1.1, Servlet, JavaBeans, Websphere4.0, Oracle7.x, WSAD 4.0, XML, XSLT, HTML, JMS, JUnit, Apache Ant, Confidential, Log4j.