- Over 6 years of software development experience involving object - oriented analysis, design, development and support of web based and n-tier client/server applications based on J2EE technologies.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) using unique design methodologies/process frameworks like SDLC, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and tools like UML, Rational Rose.
- Expertise in using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC,JavaBeans, JMS, RMIJNDI, XML and Webservices (RESTful and SOAP).
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like Struts, Hibernate, spring, ANT, JUNIT, LOG4J and JSF framework.
- Worked and have expertise on IDE tools like RAD, WSAD, Eclipse,IntelliJ,SpringSTS, Visual Studio and BorlandJBuilder.
- Deployed applications using IBMWebSphere, WeblogicAppServer, JBOSS and TomcatWebServer.
- Experience in design patterns such as MVC (Model -View-Controller), Singleton, Session Façade, Factory, DAO, Front Controller and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in developing StoredProcedures, functions, triggers using databases like Oracle, SQL, T-SQLServer, DB2, NoSQL and MySQL.
- Extensive experience using spring framework and using Hibernate as ORM/OGM.
- Experiences with build tools include Maven, Gradle and Jenkins Version/Source Control tools including SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Extensive experience using JUnit, Mockito for unit /integration testing of application components.
- Capacity to learn new technologies quickly.
Web Technologies: HTML4/5, CSS2/3, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, REST, DOM, XML, PHP, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, ES6, Bootstrap, build tools (Grunt & gulp), AngularJS, Angular2, BackboneJS, Node.js, ReactJS.
Frameworks: JSF, Struts2, Spring 3.x, Spring Web Flow, JMS, Hibernate, JUnit
IDE & Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Notepad++, Sublime Text Editor.
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB
Web/Application Server: ApacheTomcat7.x,IBMWebSphere6.x,WebLogic/WebSphere Application Server. JBOSS
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
Other: MS Visual Studio, IE Tester, JIRA, FileZilla, Putty, Wireshark, MS Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PP), LAMP, XAMPP
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Java Full Stack Developer
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, JQuery, CSS,and HTML5.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Worked with Spring and Hibernate data mapping and implemented the associated business modules integration.
- Used spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application
- Worked on RestWebservices as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Was part of designing and building micro services using spring boot, spring security and deployed to JSON web token cloud.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC used for open source web testing.
- Used Active MQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Developed UI for internal data aggregation tool using GWT, SmartGWT, Tomcat, RCP & REST services.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol. Also, used to test performance both on static and dynamic resources using JMeter.
- Followed agilemethodology to analyze, define and document the applications to support the functional and business requirements. Coordinated these efforts with the Functional Architects
- Used Junit and TestNG testing Framework as a test runner with Selenium.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Analyzed the requirements from the customers and participated in participated in Agile methodology.
- Designed, developed and consumed Java RESTful web services implemented using Spring MVC and Spring core modules.
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3 bucket for UI to render data faster that involves complex and time-consuming server-side logic.
- Spring Dao's development to connect to MySQL database and Oracle database for various CRUD operations to database.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application using Tomcat Server.
- Integrated the dynamic pages with AngularJS and jQuery to make the pages dynamic.
- Used Maven and Jenkins for build and continuous integration respectively and artifact deployment in the Test and stage environments.
- Developed single page applications using React Redux architecture, ES6, web pack and grunt with a focus on performance.
- Experience working with UI components like Bootstrap, Model window and various grids like UI-grid, Ag-grid, kendo UI grid, slick grid, DHTML grid.
- Developed business services with JSON, XML and Restful Web Services technologies.
- Involved in the integration of the front end with the controller using Spring MVC
- Implemented front end services through AngularJS and involved in connecting them to the backend services.
- Involved in configuring builds using Jenkins with Git, configured and used Jenkins to deploy the applications onto Dev, QA, UAT environments.
- Created JUnit test cases for numerous services to be tested with test data using Mockito framework.
JAVA/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in the analysis & design of the application using UML with Rational Rose.
- Utilized Agile SCRUM Methodology (SDLC) and Test-Driven Development to managed projects.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from patience and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used Struts Framework for action mappings. Developed and Refracted the Action Servlets and JSPs using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Used Hibernate framework to persist the employee work hours to the database.
- Configured Apache HTTP Server and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system.
- Developed controllers and actions encapsulating the business logic.
Environment: JSP, Struts, spring, Servlets, Hibernate, JDBC, WebLogic Application Server, XML, XSLT, UML, Apache Axis, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Agile, Web Services, Eclipse, JUnit, Windows XP, Ajax, MVC and jQuery.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical.
- Used JDBC-API to communicate with Database.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Extensively worked with MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP
- Analyzed customer requirements for enhancements and designed User Interface using HTML and Java Script.
- Designed and developed the session module using J2EE for existing cold fusion application.
- Developed ANT build scripts to build and deploy application in EnterpriseArchiveFormat (EAR).