- Over 5 years of experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for software development and web development projects.
- Accountable for analyzing requirements, developing designs, implementing and testing web applications.
- Perform testing, install, configure, and troubleshoot various software programs.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), Hibernate, Spring and Java database Connectivity (JDBC) technologies.
- Experience in design and development of multi-tier applications using Java, J2EE, Cloud Services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Dynamo DB, Web Services (REST), AWS Lambda, S3.
- Good understanding of RDBMS through Database Design, writing queries and stored procedures using databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Hands-on experience in using the Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio .
- Experience in web application design and development using HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJS.
- Application testing and troubleshooting/debugging.
- Experience in developing Agile Methodology along with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Good understanding of Algorithms, Functional and Object-Oriented Programming along with writing unit test cases.
- A project-oriented team player with solid communication and interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple priorities under aggressive deadlines.
Programming Lang.: C, C++, Java, Python
Framework: Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Boot.
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Database: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL
Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ Idea, SQL Server Management Studio, Putty
Version Control: Git, Bitbucket, SVN
Bug Tracker Tools: Bugzilla, JIRA
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows, macOS.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Application Developer (Backend)
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Worked on SFRM (Strategic Financial Resource Management) backend application development.
- Developed a new feature of generating config ETL file and uploading it in the oracle DB using Python.
- Analyzed and debugged existing Python code and worked on rewrite of it using Java and worked on functional and unit testing.
- Worked on data analysis with Pandas framework
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Worked on design improvement POC to migrate the application database. Identified and remediated JDBC, Java Spring, JMS and Web logic.
- Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and spring framework.
- Developed RESTful services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Proficiency in adoption of architecture paradigms such as Web services, Middleware technologies.
- Deployed J2EE Application in WebSphere managed servers
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Environment: Core Java, Java1.8, Python, Spring MVC, AngularJS, JIRA, JDBC, JMS, Oracle, RESTful Services, Apache Tomcat Server, Log4J, JUNIT, jQuery, GIT, Bitbucket
Confidential - Albany, NY
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed RESTful web services, micro services, to create, view, deploy, and update applications.
- Developed Presentation layer using HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Developed RESTful Web services to interact with other components
- Used spring validates framework for client side and server-side validation. Also implemented dynamic loading of JSP's using AJAX.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Responsible for enhancement and maintenance of the IPS software in C language using GDB debugger.
- Identify a potential vision for how to develop application, as an Agile Model Driven Development.
- Micro Services design and development to create Spring boot at backend and Angular at frontend.
- Developed client-side validation using AngularJS.
- Worked on developing Web Service Client using SOAP, WSDL to verify the payment history of the customer.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) purposes for persistence onto the DB2 database and designed RESTful web services for handling AJAX requests.
- All logic exposed via interfaces and practices of Test-Driven Development followed consistently.
- Implemented the Model View Controller (MVC) framework and spring.
- Worked on Web Services for transferring XML data between two interfaces.
- Designed and developed the UI using spring view component, JSP, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous communication
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology.
- Worked with production support team in debugging and fixing various production issues.
Environment: Spring, Micro-services using Spring Boot- 1.3.5, jQuery, Junit, JMS, XML, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, AJAX, JDBC, HQL, jQuery, Hibernate 3.0, JPA, Restful Web Services, Spring MVC, DB2, RDBMS.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Payment Filter Hub is a tool to screen the customer details before authorizing the credit card payment.
- Designed and implemented the web application layout forms using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and JSP.
- Develop web pages with functionalities like login, register, forget password, Email, Filters using Java Script, JQuery and HTML, Java Servlet and SQL queries.
- Developed Source code for customer modules.
- Document the entire project, which contains detail description of all the functionalities.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Actively involved in the design, development as part of the Agile methodology.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed Scrum.
- Worked in an Agile work environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Singleton, Factory etc.
- Worked on Spring DAO module encapsulated using DAO pattern to implement persistent layer components.
- Implemented major concepts of Core Java, J2EE, Servlets 3.0, JSP, JDBC, MVC, Spring Framework, Hibernate5.0.x, and XML.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations modules and Hibernate.
- Used different spring modules and wired different layer components using Dependency Injection.
- Used spring - ORM to integrate Hibernate and creation of Hibernate POJO's.
- Involved in manual deployment of the EAR file, configured MQ and Data source in WAS server.
- Completed Core banking courses as part of Credit card payment process team in the project.