- 7 years of software development experience with 4 years of exclusive experience in Android and Application development with Android SDK, Android NDK, Android Studio IDE, Eclipse IDE along with Android ADT plug in developing Native Mobile Applications for Android.
- In - depth understanding of Android SDK and System Architecture; including Web Services, data parsing and other related technologies.
- Extensive knowledge in Android Application Components such as Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers and Content Providers.
- Expertise in developing User Interfaces following Confidential ’s Material Design Guidelines.
- Experience in using Storage options in Android like Shared Preferences, SQLite and Room.
- Know every step from app development to submit on Play store.
- In depth knowledge of Android Application evaluation and Application Testing.
- Hands on experience of GCM ( Confidential Cloud Messaging) and FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging)
- Experience in implementing projects following Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Experience with architectural pattern such as MVP, MVC.
- Broad experience with Version Control Systems like subversion (SVN) and GIT.
- Proven ability to quickly learn business processes and new technologies.
- Ability to deliver under pressure & pressing deadlines. Good team player.
- Ability to understand functional requirements and design documents.
- Good interpersonal skills, quick learner, result oriented, hard working with a quest and eager to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks & responsibilities.
Technologies: Android SDK, NDK, JNI, Web Services.
Unit Test FW: Mockito, JUNIT, Espresso, UI Automator
IDE: Eclipse, Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio
Programming Languages: Java, Kotlin, C, C++
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Version Control: Git, SVN, Source tree, GitHub
Development tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio, Performance monitors (CPU, memory), logcat, Debugging tools
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Participated in every phase of project from gathering requirements to deployment to play store
- Mainly responsible for developing Screens and Data Models
- Used Retrofit as a networking library for making Http calls to backend Restful API Services
- Project was Implemented in Agile (Scrum Methodology) development model
- Developed Payments in the Application. Fiserv, a third-party payment processing agency manages payments in the backend which is a XML based API. From the application we call to Proxy Server, which is a JSON based API that translates into appropriate XML and back
- Used Butter Knife for View Injection
- Adopted Model-View-Presenter (MVP) architectural pattern in development.
- Performed Unit testing by using Junit, Mockito for mocking objects
- Integrated Confidential Analytics for Analytics purposes.
- Used Fabric’s Crashlytics for crash reporting purposes
- Used Confidential as a Security Remediation purposes.
- Used Jira for Bugs tracking Tool.
- Used GIT for Source Code Management.
Environment: Android Studio IDE, Gradle, retrofit 2.0, Mockito 1.1.6, Junit 4.12, Butter knife 7.0.1, Rx Android, Confidential Analytics 7.3.0, Crashlytics 2.9.3, Confidential Confidential, Jira, MVP, GIT.
- Contributed to the User Interface (UI) design of the Application using buttons, edit boxes, check boxes, dialog boxes, action bars and spinners for various layouts.
- Implemented the Search bar feature in the Application's action bar for searching particular deals in the area.
- Retrieved data from the web services in the form of JSON and the deals are displayed on the user interface in a customized list view.
- Incorporated Confidential Ads SDK in the Application to display ads for unsubscribed users.
- Integrated Face book and Twitter libraries to share documents among friends.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML, Java Script, JQuery.
- Worked on video streaming in full screen to quickly navigate to favorite scenes.
- Implemented SQLite database that keeps track of the User profiles, recent coupons, personal favorites and updates the deals based on the user’s preference.
- Experienced in developing applications through phone gap.
- Involved in testing of the Application in various devices, screen sizes and resolution.
Environment: Android SDK, Eclipse, Java, XML, SVN, HTML, Confidential, Video Streaming, JSP, Java Script, Facebook, Android SDK, PhoneGap, Twitter Libraries.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Reviewed Business requirements, IT Design documents and prepared Test Plans for all assigned project releases
- Preparing the GUI transaction screens for the banking account on Android Mobile using java.
- Worked with Android SDK and Android NDK.
- Worked on linear, frame and relative layouts.
- Worked on toast, Dialog notifications.
- Developing the required XML screens for the required transaction process.
- Used Content Providers and Intents, BroadCast Receivers.
- Used Webservices like JSON and REST/XML for the backend of the application.
- Worked on SQLite database.
- Worked on Client/Server architecture and implemented the socket communication between server and the client using java.
- Done manual test and implemented automation test cases for complete UI for the different screen of the project.
- Testing and implementing automation test cases on the WIFI connectivity on the tablet .
- Worked on configuration management using Clear Case.
- Worked on bug tracking tools clear quest.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Followed Agile and Scrum methodologies in the project implementation.
Environment: Eclipse IDE and Android Bundle, Android SDK, Android NDK, XML and JSON parsing, Clear quest bug fixing tools.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, and Singleton. Used a struts framework.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework.
- Developed the middle tier using Java Servlets.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the Oracle 9i database.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Prepared high- and low-level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application in Web logic application server in development and production environment.
- Participated in discussions on selecting Design Patterns and implementing them.
- Developing web application tests via Cruise control, JUnit.
- Implemented Confidential as Version control system.
- Code walkthrough /test cases and test plans.
Environment: JDK, EJB, JSP, WebLogic Server 6.1, Oracle, JDBC, Java Script, Servlets, MVC, JavaBean