- Having around 6 years of IT experience in design and development of Core Java oriented application with strong understanding of Java, J2EE, SERVLET, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JSP, JDBC, EJB (Session and Entity beans), Hibernate, AJAX, XML and Angular technologies.
- Strong experience in Software Development Methodology such as Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of Object-Oriented applications and web-based Applications.
- Worked extensively in Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for web applications.
- Worked on both RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Hands on experience writing web services both client side and end point using Restful.
- Strong experience of developing data models by configuring Hibernate persistence layer, mapping Java classes with database using Hibernate and in Hibernate query language (HQL)
- Experience in creating different design patterns like Builder Pattern, Singleton pattern, Factory-design pattern.
- Rich experience in Agile Methodologies such as Scrum and TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Good experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases with JUnit for Unit testing, and logging using Log4j.
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Delivery(CD).
- Extensively used GIT and Bitbucket as source management tools.
- Worked in Microservice architecture implementation.
- Open and committed to learning new skills.
Technologies& Frameworks: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, JDBC, Hibernate
Web Services: REST, WSDL
Development Tools/IDE s: Eclipse, My Eclipse, STS.
Design Methodologies: UML, J2EE design Patterns.
Open Source: JUnit, log4j, GIT, GIT Hub, Bitbucket.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Cassandra (NoSQL DB).
Database Tools: TOAD and SQL Developer Client tools.
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Scripting Languages: Java Script, UNIX.
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, DHTML.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services.
Others: Jenkins, JIRA.
- Involved in client requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Attending the Daily stand ups for updating the daily status of the tasks in JIRA (Product Backlog Management Tool) and to the scrum master.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Annotations to extract client related data from Cassandra database.
- Extensively used the Java collection Framework Classes for Holding the Application objects.
- Https calls are used to retrieve the data and presenting the data on the screen.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases using Mockito
- Used Maven Plugin for configuring and building projects, used Bitbucket for version control, Log4j for logging and JIRA for tracking issues.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
- Implemented Jenkins Job to migrate data from one schema to another in Cassandra.
- Migrate Jenkins Jobs from one server to another server.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, CSS, HTML5, JSP, JSON, XML, AJAX, JUnit, Java Script, MySQL, Cassandra, Agile, Scrum, RESTful Web Services, DOM, Angular 2.0, Maven, Bitbucket.
- Analyze, Design and develop web and javaapplications using Servlets, Java Beans, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Microservices and Angular 2.
- Involved in User Requirements and created System Requirement Documents and Functional Requirement Documents.
- Developed business logic using Session Beans and Entity Beans.
- Developed various Spring rest controllers for request mappings and created Angular application to send request to rest service.
- Involved in writing ORM code using hibernate and also developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring Hibernate POJOs for relational mapping.
- Used Maven as build tool in Spring Boot application.
- Implemented unit tests and code following Test Driven Development
- Configured Maven for dependency management, Log4j for logging and debugging and Git for version control
- Used Jenkins as the Continuous Integration Tool as Jenkins Admin.
- Responsible for implementing Continuous Integration (CI) tools - Jenkins.
- Configuring Docker security groups and Cloud Formation Templates.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and user acceptance test.
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodology in software development.
- Worked on AJAX to develop an interactive Web Application.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Wrote and tested Java Beans to retrieve trading data and subscriber's information from MySQL database server.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Servlets, CSS, HTML, JSP, JSON, XML, AJAX, JUnit, Java Script, MySQL, Agile, Scrum, RESTful Web Services, DOM, Angular 2.0, Maven, GIT.
- Participate in Design discussions, Technical design reviews.
- Design, develop, test and maintain and regularly enhance projects for clients.
- Developed application using spring-MVC, Spring, Spring-JMS and hibernate.
- Published Restful services using Spring MVC and consumed rest services using spring-resttemplate.
- Writing new API's using JAX-RS and Hibernate (ORM).
- Created various PL/SQL stored procedures for dropping and recreating indexes on target tables.
- Consumed REST services using jQuery Ajax calls and processed REST service responses using jQuery and manipulate Dom objects.
- Designed Implementation of GUI using HTML, JSP and Java Script for front-end validations
- Provide Technical trainings/Code reviews for the team.
Environment: Windows XP, JDK 1.5, Servlets 3.0, JSP 2.2, HTML, SQL Server 2008, Eclipse 3.2, Ant 1.6.5, WebLogic 11g, SVN, JUnit, Log4j, Spring 3.0, REST, Hibernate 3.3.
Java/ J2EE developer
- ResponsibilitiesParticipated in Requirements gathering and created Design prototypes using story boards to involve in analysis, design and implementation of the Insurance Purchase System.
- Followed Model, View and Controller Architecture (MVC) for the project development.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to develop Action classes and Controllers along with validation framework and annotations.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using Spring framework, and MVC design paradigm.
- Worked in implementation of MVC design paradigm of Spring framework, Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate and Oracle database at the back end.
- Configured Spring ORM that provides simplified templates for accessing databases through ORM technologies, such as Hibernate in our case to access the database.
- Developed SQL queries and views for handling database activities in Oracle/MS SQL Server.
- Project coordination with other Development teams, System managers, and developed good working environment.
- Used TOMCAT Server for deploying the application.
- Developed user interfaces using HTML, CSS, AJAX and JSF UI components.
- Implemented and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Developed Exception Handling framework and used Log4j for logging.
- Involved in handling unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development of various modules in the application.
- Used Git as a version control system and for code management.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSP, JSF, Java Script, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Apache axis, Web Services, SOAP, RESTful, SoapUI, XML, Oracle, SQL, Ant, Tomcat, Log4j, Eclipse, Git.