- Information Technology professional with 7+ years of experience in Web Development, Enterprise Software development and complex Client/Server Implementation, Implementation of J2EE Technologies in Banking, Insurance and Airlines domains
- Hands on experience in developing High Volume, Critical Enterprise wide systems using J2EE and Java Technologies.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and Object Oriented Analysis, Complete System Life Cycle, UML and associated tools such as Rational Rose.
- Expertise in web development applications using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, EJBs (Session Bean, Entity Beans, JMS/MQ Series), JDBC, XML, JNDI, Java Mail, JMS, XML Parsers (DOM and SAX), JAX - WS, JAX-RS, JSON, Struts, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, SLQ/NoSQL, JPA, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience with Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Transaction, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, JPA and Hibernate ORM.
- Designed & developed the business components using core Java, Java 8, Lambda Expression, Java EE 7, RESTful API (JAX-RS) with REST, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans, Design Patterns, PL/SQL, XML and JSON technologies.
- Developed scalable RESTful services as Microservices using Spring Boot with Data JPA and Java8.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools such asStruts, Spring, Hibernate, Log4J 1.2.7 and Ant 1.6.7.
- Proficient in using java development IDEs like Intellij, Eclipse, Net Beans and Spring Tool Suite.
- Good Experience in Implementing several object-oriented design patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO, Singleton, Object Factory and Composite View.
- Expertise in implementing SOAP webservices and REST webservices.
- Expertise in building Microservicesusing RESTfulAPI and deploying in the cloud.
- Extensive knowledge on Core Java technologies such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling,Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Generics, Collections, Lambda, Streams, File I/O and Unit Testing.
- Strong in design and development of SOAP & Restful Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JERSEY and WS-Security.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit and Mockito Framework
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere Application Server and BEA Web Logic server.
- Extensive experience in PL/SQL in RDBMS with Oracle, MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Apache CouchDB.
- Developed Stored procedures, Triggers, views, complex join queries; Strong and in-depth knowledge of various relational database systems and SQL.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good working knowledge on SVN and GIT for code management and version control.
- Extensively used selenium, TestNG, SOAPUI, Postman for testing the web application and debugging.
- Experience as Software Engineerwith onsite and offshore teams, leading the development of Web applications using different application/web servers
- Experience in creating end to end CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous delivery) solutions using Jenkins and Git.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, XAMPP, WebLogic, Oracle, Jetty
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JNDI, JSF, JDBC, MVC,Struts,Spring, SpringBoot, JPA, Hibernate, Log4J, JUNIT, Webservices - REST and SOAP
Messaging System: JMS, Java Mail
IDE Tools: IntelIiJ, Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite, Visual Studio Code
Internet Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TCP/IP, SOAP
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Couchbase
Testing Tools: Junit, Jasmine, TestNG, Selenium, Postman, SoapUI
Version Control Tools: GitHub, SVN
Operating systems: Windows XP 7,8,10, UNIX/Linux, Mac OSX
JPA/ORM: JPA, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, OJB
CI/CD and other environment: Jenkins, Docker, Kafka, AWS
Confidential, Plano, TX
Senior Java Developer
- Analyzed the Business requirements to design and develop the various application components.
- Worked in Agile environmentwith continuous integration and also in Waterfall methodologies.
- Designed and DevelopedREST web services using JAX-RS using Jersey which helped communicating through different modules of the application.
- Built Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Framework and deployed in into AWS cloud.
- Developed services in Microservicesarchitecture using Spring Boot, REST and Hibernate.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Implemented Micro Services Registration and Discovery with Spring Cloud and Netflix's Eureka.
- Used microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka endpoints.
- Designed and developed extensive Struts Action Servlets and Actions Forms to handle various requests.
- Creating tile definitions, Struts -Config files and resource bundles using Struts Framework.
- Involved in working with Struts Tiles2.0 for the look and feel for a web application.
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation
- Using Struts Model-View-Controller approach to help design new features and fix Jira bugs and request.
- Combined multiple Data Exchange processes, Domain objects consolidation to remove duplicated classes.
- Analyze and fix the production issues assigned in Data Exchange project.
- Support and maintain the production related issues.
- Worked extensively on SoapUI for mocking the back-end web service calls.
- Unified and configured error messages.
- Added JUnit framework to test new Java packages
- Developing Java beans, helper classes and Servlets for interacting with UI written in JSP.
- Developing and deploying J2EE components on application servers such as BEA Weblogic12.2 Server, Apache Tomcat.
- Designing and developing the presentation layer, Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Involved in design, configuration, development and bug-fixes.
- Developing Java modules, action classes and JSPs for retrieval of information from the error logs with different directories for different jobs
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Participated in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle such as user requirement gathering, business logic analysis, program specific designs and implementation.
- Developed the User Interface creating dynamic JSP, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, JSON and Angular.
- AJAX was implemented to perform search functions and other asynchronous actions in order to increase performance of the page.
- Used JBOSS Server to deploy the whole application.
- Maven and its repository tools were used to build the project and manage the dependencies using POM XML.
- Used EJB to create the session beans where all the business logic classes and interface were encapsulated.
- Used Hibernate ORM to map the java objects, connect and perform CRUD operation with the relational database.
- Exchange of data was performed using SOAP and WSDL web services. Created WSDL XML and SOAP XML, SEI, java classeswith web service annotation for this process.
- Spring framework was used to perform the dependencies injection and plumbing of codes.
- Session objects were created to identify the different user.
- Used JNDI to look up and locate a resource data and objects.
- Used Groovy scripts for writing analyzing log file and database tables.
- Used JMS with ActiveMQ and Message Driven Bean to send the message and automated notification mail to the user.
- Used Log4J to handle the error and Debugging.
- Involved in developing store procedure, and performed query optimization and database programming language in database using MySQL.
- Tested application using the JUnit forUnit Testing for TDD.
- Implemented Controller, DAO, Singleton and session Factory design pattern.
- Implemented the MVC framework by separating the business logic with the presentation logic using Spring MVC framework.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Estimation of work based on Agile methodology.
- Integrated three different vendors to a common platform using AJAX and implemented AJAX for server side validations, auto loading of data and to improve performance.
- Assisted external developers with API integrations and ensuring adherence to RESTful standards
- Used Apache’s Jakarta STRUTS 1.1 as MVC framework for designing of the complete Web tier.
- Handled development and deployment of Session Beans (EJB) for each module to their respective instance of app server.
- Generated Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams with Microsoft Visio and RAD.
- Designed patterns implemented such as Singleton, Front Controller, Factory pattern, Data Access Object with Spring Framework and used ORM tool Hibernate to map POJO to RDBMS.
- Involved in writing and consuming Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, deployment, configuration and testing.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Struts Framework.
- Implemented logging mechanism using log4j.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Extensively used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping for data persistence.
- Unit testing, bug fixing in multiple environments (DEV/INT/CERT/PROD) and code review and refactoring of individual modules in the application.
- Developed the Ant scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components on Application server.
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments and shell and Perl scripting
- Release management and support. Participate in User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensured and maintained coding standards throughout the development process.
- Reviewed proposed test cases with technical analysts, business analysts, developers and documentation staff to ensure understanding of system requirements from a QA perspective in order to achieve a high level of quality throughout this project.