- 7 years of software development experience with 4 years of exclusive experience in Android and Application development with Android SDK, Android NDK, Android Studio IDE, EclipseIDE along with Android ADT plug in developing Native Mobile Applications for Android.
- In - depth understanding of Android SDK and System Architecture; including Web Services, data parsing and other related technologies.
- Extensive knowledge in Android Application Components such as Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers and Content Providers.
- Expertise in developing User Interfaces following Confidential ’s Material Design Guidelines.
- Experience in using Storage options in Android like Shared Preferences, SQLite and Room.
- Know every step from app development to submit on Play store.
- In depth knowledge of Android Application evaluation and Application Testing.
- Hands on experience of GCM and FCM
- Experience in implementing projects following Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Experience with architectural pattern such as MVP, MVC.
- Broad experience with Version Control Systems like subversion (SVN) and GIT.
- Proven ability to quickly learn business processes and new technologies.
- Ability to deliver under pressure & pressing deadlines. Good team player.
- Ability to understand functional requirements and design documents.
- Good interpersonal skills, quick learner, result oriented, hard working with a quest and eager to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks & responsibilities.
Technologies: Android SDK, NDK, JNI, Web Services.
Unit Test FW: Mockito, JUNIT, Espresso, UI Automator
IDE: Eclipse, Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio
Programming Languages: Java, Kotlin,C, C++
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Version Control: Git, SVN, Source tree, GitHub
Development tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio, Performance monitors (CPU, memory), logcat, Debugging tools
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Participated in every phase of project from gathering requirements to deployment to play store
- Mainly responsible for developing Screens and Data Models
- Used Retrofit as a networking library for making Http calls to backend Restful API Services
- Project was Implemented in Agile (Scrum Methodology) development model
- Developed Payments in the Application. a third-party payment processing agency manages payments in the backend which is a XML based API. From the application we call to Proxy Server, which is a JSON based API that translates into appropriate XML and back
- Used Butter Knife for View Injection
- Adopted Model-View-Presenter (MVP) architectural pattern in development.
- Performed Unit testing by using Junit, Mockito for mocking objects
- Integrated Confidential Analytics for Analytics purposes.
- Used Fabric’s Confidential for crash reporting purposes
- Used Confidential as a Security Remediation purposes.
- Used Jira for Bugs tracking Tool.
- Used GIT for Source Code Management.
Environment: Android Studio IDE, Gradle, retrofit 2.0, Mockito 1.1.6, Junit 4.12, Butter knife 7.0.1,Rx Android, Confidential Analytics 7.3.0, Confidential 2.9.3, Confidential Confidential, Jira, MVP, GIT.
- Contributed to the User Interface (UI) design of the Application using buttons, edit boxes, checkboxes, dialog boxes, action bars and spinners for various layouts.
- Implemented the Search bar feature in the Application's action bar for searching particular deals in the area.
- Retrieved data from the web services in the form of JSON and the deals are displayed on the user interface in a customized list view.
- Incorporated Confidential Ads SDK in the Application to display ads for unsubscribed users.
- Integrated Face book and Twitter libraries to share documents among friends.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML, Java Script, JQuery.
- Worked on video streaming in full screen to quickly navigate to favorite scenes.
- Implemented SQLite database that keeps track of the User profiles, recent coupons, personal favorites and updates the deals based on the user’s preference.
- Experienced in developing applications through phone gap.
- Involved in testing of the Application in various devices, screen sizes and resolution.
Environment: Android SDK, Eclipse, Java, XML, SVN, HTML, Video Streaming,JSP, Java Script, Android SDK, PhoneGap, Libraries.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Reviewed Business requirements, IT Design documents and prepared Test Plans for all assigned project releases
- Preparing the GUI transaction screens for the banking account on Android Mobile using java.
- Worked with Android SDK and Android NDK.
- Worked on linear, frame and relative layouts.
- Worked on toast, Dialog notifications.
- Developing the required XML screens for the required transaction process.
- Used Content Providers and Intents, BroadCast Receivers.
- Used Webservices like JSON and REST/XML for the backend of the application.
- Worked on SQLite database.
- Worked on Client/Server architecture and implemented the socket communication between server and the client using java.
- Done manual test and implemented automation test cases for complete UI for the different screen of the project.
- Testing and implementing automation test cases on the WIFI connectivity on the tablet .
- Worked on configuration management using Clear Case.
- Worked on bug tracking tools clear quest.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Followed Agile and Scrum methodologies in the project implementation.
Environment: Eclipse IDE and Android Bundle, Android SDK, Android NDK, XML and JSON parsing, Clear quest bug fixing tools.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, and Singleton. Used a struts framework.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework.
- Developed the middle tier using Java Servlets.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the Oracle 9i database.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Prepared high- and low-level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application in Web logic application server in development and production environment.
- Participated in discussions on selecting Design Patterns and implementing them.
- Developing web application tests via Cruise control, JUnit.
- Implemented Confidential as Version control system.
- Code walkthrough /test cases and test plans.
Environment: JDK, EJB, JSP, WebLogic Server 6.1, Oracle, JDBC, Java Script, Servlets, MVC, JavaBean