- Over 8+Years of progressive experience in all the phases of software development life cycle that includes Requirement Study & Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation and Testing of various client/server and N - tier web applications.
- Experience in developing Multi-tier enterprise and Single Page Application Development.
- Extensive experience in web application development using J2EE, Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Spring security, Spring batch, JMS, and MQ related technologies.
- Experienced in using design patterns SOA, Enterprise Object Model, MVC.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, DB2, MYSQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL, and IBM Web sphere MQ Series, REST Web Services.
- Experience in PL/SQL stored procedures along with tools like Rapid SQL.
- Extensively worked on loading and extracting data from DB2 database.
- Responsible for Unit Testing and Integration testing of mappings and workflows.
- Experience with SVN Source Control, TFS and GIT for code management.
- Experience working in Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Very proficient in Installing, Configuring, Maintaining and Monitoring Various Sybase DB products and tools and automate/schedule based on requirements.
- Experience in project and defect tracking tool such as HP - Quality Center, ALM, Rally and JIRA.
- Used Karma, Jasmine for Unit testing.
- Ardent team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
- Performed production support roles.
- Experienced in working with IDE’s like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Notepad++, Intellij, sublime text.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, XML, XSL, XSLT, PHP.
Web Technologies: J2EE, JSP 2.0/2.1, JSTL, JDBC 2.0/3.0, Filters, Listeners
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Web Services, BPM - Activiti, Hibernate
Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fiddler, Firebug, Maven, ANT, Informatica 8.6.1/9.1
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic 7.0/8.1/9.0/10.0, IBM WebSphere 9.0, JBoss 4.0.5, Apache Tomcat 8.0, ActiveMQ.
Software Development: Waterfall Model, V-model, RUP, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD)
Web services: Soap UI, WSDL, RESTful
Version controllers: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, GIT
Testing: Junit 4.1.2, JUnit-Perf, JMock, Cactus, Jasmine, Karma.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, and JAXB
Databases: RoboMongo, mongo DB, MySQL, PL/SQL, GIS DATA
Confidential, New Jersey
Sr. Full stack Java Developer
- Currently working as a developer, working on JSF Prime faces, spring, Oracle SQL.
- Worked in Fast phase environment using Agile Methodology with short time deliverables.
- Involved in discussion for preparing the Technical Specification Documents.
- Followed best Agile Practices like actively involved in Scrums, Sprint Planning, Spring Reviews Standup meetings and user stories estimations. Extensively used Jira tool updating the status.
- Extensively worked on business, and persistence tier using Spring boot and Spring Jdbc Template
- Involved in implementing changes to REST Web Services to invoke/retrieving providers’ services for customers pricing discounts, surcharges, shipment data and billing.
- Developed JAVA design patterns like Singleton, Factory and Builder to solve various problems occurred in development phase.
- Experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming and used Database utility programs like TOAD and SQL Developer.
- Involved in code review activities of the team members.
- Involved in application development using spring (Core, MVC, Batch, Boot and JDBC) and Hibernate.
- Responsible towards Testing the software/application, Unit Testing of JUNIT and Defect Fixing
- We have tested our application in the Docker container provided by the AWSECS service .
Environment: Java, J2EE, SOAP Web Services, Spring3, Docker, Junit4, log4j, Oracle, WebSphere 8.5.7, JQuery, PL/SQL, Swagger, Bit Bucket, Multithreading, JUnit, Log4j, SVN, Maven, Soup UI and Bamboo, IBM Data Studio.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Web Developer/ Java
- For an E-Commerce web project worked on YII2 advanced framework with MySQL and MongoDB.
- Used Robo Mongo application as a query writer for MongoDB.
- Integrated MySQL as a user details storage purpose and MongoDB for large scale data storing.
- Loaded the data into XML targets using XML target Definition.
- Developed various Mappings with the collection of all Sources, Targets, and Transformations using Designer.
- Designed and developed SVG graphics for the front-end web application.
- Used Hibernate DAO to persist data into data base and configure hibernate mapping file.
- Coded Business services using spring and also interacted with the database using Spring JDBC, Spring DAO.
- Built spring boot-based Java micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Build Restful API by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end JQuery Ajax calls.
- Wrote internal and external API services using Node JS modules.
- Used JDBC connection to integrate application with database.
- Implemented server-side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Worked extensively IBM WebSphere Process Server, ESB, Oracle SOA Suite11g, OSB and BPEL integration, and administration.
- Worked on a hybrid mobile application UI development using Phone gap.
- Recently working on Ionic2framework with Angular2 for hybrid mobile application development.
- Currently working on Ticketing System project with large scale of MongoDB storing operations and MySQL queries using YII2 Framework.
- For Geo Server web project worked on YII2 advanced framework with MySQL and MongoDB.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Full stack Java Developer
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle - analysis, design, development, coding, testing, deployment and operation.
- Extensive experience with Agile Team Development using JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Designed and developed applications using spring, J2EEDesignPatterns such as MVC and JSP/Servlets to develop the application on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Using Spring IOC (Inversion of Control) to remove the object Dependencies across the application.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and implemented Hibernate template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Hibernate is used for persisting data while developing an application based on Spring Framework.
- Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing jQuery and Angular JS2.0.
- Built spring boot-based Java Micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Used Rest based WebServices from scratch using JAX-RS library.
- Wrote controllers with Groovy to connect front-end interfaces with java services and used to achieve functionality with reduced code length.
- Implemented Restful web services using SPRINGMVC and Spring Controller and documented using Swagger.
- Developed a restful web API using Spring boot. Spring data is used to communicate with the MongoDB.
- Developed certain features of application like create, read, update, and delete using AngularJS, and Responsive design.
- Utilized Mockito framework for writing the test cases in the micro services.
- Worked on Table level migrations using BCP and Sybase Replication Server.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle11gdatabase and used Spring JDBC to invoke PL/SQL Stored Procedures and to connect to databases.
- Deployed the applications on JBoss ESB.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing the applications.
- Implemented Java Multithreading to refresh the cache at a given set of time interval.
- Involved in writing the JUnit test cases using Mockito and integration testing of the system.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders and components.
- Using SVN for version control.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Supported the application across multiple environments like QA, UAT and Production.
Confidential, LA, California
Sr. Web Developer/ JAVA
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Worked on testing using Karma.
- Worked on big data databases like MongoDB, with sharing and replication and played a key role in writing the Rest Services and clients, creating Data Access Objects with spring, designing the Mongo Documents/Collections, and designing the FXML view and controllers among other things.
- Created business logic using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and Using annotation-based Spring MVC, Site Mesh for the web layer and valang validator for validations
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts, Application Framework.
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes etc.
- Worked on Junit Reports library to merge individual XML files generated by the JUnit task and eventually apply a stylesheet on the resulting merged document to provide a brow-sable report of the test cases results.
- Used Web Services on front end, Servlets as Front Controllers and Java Script and Angular JS for client-side validations.
- Highly skillful in cluster environment setup in Web logic server and client certificate configuration for authentication of accessing external web services in OSB.
- Connected JDBC with the help of IBM WebSphere.
- Developed Oracle stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions with PL/SQL
- Storing the SOAP messages received in the JMS Queue of WebSphere (MQ Series).
Confidential, Foster city, CA
Java/ UI Developer
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Designed the application using Front Controller, Service Controller, MVC, Spring DAO, Factory, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Session Facade Design Patterns.
- Used Hibernate for Object relational model for handling server side / database object data.
- Modify Confluence and JIRA settings to improve their performance
- Implemented log4j by enabling logging at runtime without modifying the application binary.
- Used Maven for building and deploying Application.
- Design and development of Restful Web Services for creating file transfer and captured unhandled errors and log them in a database.
- Used PostgreSQL as back end and developed stored procedures, Batch jobs, triggers.
- Source control using Git and Github.
- Created Custom workflows, custom screens and custom fields on JIRA.
Environment: MVC, Factory, Session Facade Design Patterns, Spring, SOAP, Restful web, SOA, PHP, services, Angular.js, Linux bash, MS DOS, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Dynatrace, Git, Github, Bootstrap, Node.js, log4j, Rally, AWS.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Designed & developed Site Hierarchy interface & other GUI Screen applications with java.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS.
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content Managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Involved in implementing and maintaining large content driven and E-commerce based application.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Used HTML, XML, CSS, Java Scripts, and JQuery to develop user interactive screens for web-based applications.
- Actively involved in using Angular JS, Bootstrap and HTML5 to enable client-side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variable.
- Worked on writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures using Oracle. Used JDBC for connectivity.
- Developed application using Spring MVC and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Debug the application using Firebug too traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM functions.
- Involved in developing web pages using HTML.
- Working with team developers to integrate HTML and CSS.
- Involved in checking the browser compatibility issues and troubleshooting the issues.
- Worked on Log4j for logging, tracking and reporting the issues.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL programming extensively to talk to Oracle database using JDBC.