- IT professional with overall 7+ years of experience in Java (J2EE) Development, Integration, Testing and Deployment.
- Proficient in User Interface, Unit Testing, Debugging and Deployment.
- Having good knowledge of all phases of SDLC with expertise in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design and Development along with Testing.
- A goal driven developer with significant experience of working with various software development approaches such as Agile, Scrum and have a good understanding of approaches such as Waterfall.
- Expertise in object - oriented technologies, client-server systems, web-based applications, and business applications.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created AngularJS service layer.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML Web Services, Handling HTTP Request and responses, creating Web service clients, handling communication calls to methods and External Interfaces.
- Experience in implementing Mongo DB CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations by using Mongoose library in Angular 4.
- Strong work experience in application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, RESTful.
- Strong programming skills in Core Java concepts - Multithreading, Collection Interface, I/O Streams, and Exception Handling.
- Experience of working with Databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM tools like Hibernate.
- Experience in configuring, deploying the web applications on Apache Tomcat, Oracle/BEA WebLogic and JBoss servers.
- E xperience in Unix / Linux, Shell Scripting, Build and Deployment.
- Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database.
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like WSAD, WebSphere, JBoss Application Server and Tomcat web container.
- Used Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing along with JUnit for unit testing.
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and white-box and black-box testing.
- Proficiency in working with IDE's like WSAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Maven.
- Extensive experience using Spring framework and ORM mapping tools like Hibernate, which implements Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Experienced in working with the Microsoft family of operating systems (WIN10, WIN8, WIN7), UNIX and LINUX
- Used Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools such as Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- A highly-motivated, productive and customer-focused team player.
- Strong exception handling and troubleshooting skills as well as computer network design, installation, and support abilities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management, analytical, problem-solving skills and decision-making skills.
Languages: Java, J2EE, PL/SQL.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSF.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis.
Databases: MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
Tools: /Software (IDEs): Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML, JBoss Drools.
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows.
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Scrum, Waterfall Model.
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton Pattern, Factory-Design Pattern, DAO Pattern.
Confidential, Springfield, VA
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements, deriving functional requirements and system requirements from the Business Requirements and followed Agile Scrum Methodology (JIRA) for software development process
- Worked on creating Angular 4 Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder
- Used ng-Model to achieve two-way data binding and using ng-if to display the validation messages and error messages.
- Worked with HTTP/HTTPS protocols by using Angular 4 components to build RESTful services
- Created shared services for communication between different components and cross component interaction
- Defined data transfer process through asynchronous web service using REST (HTTP)
- Implemented RESTful web services using Spring boot and consumed using Spring REST services. Published REST services for performing CRUD operations from database
- Made use of Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate
- Extensively implemented Spring boot, dependency Injection (DI) and Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP) features along with hibernate.
- Extensively used Core Java Collections, Generics, Exception handling, Design patterns for functionality, also worked on java 1.8 functional programming concepts, lambda expressions.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate 4.0 and used Spring to integrate with Hibernate
- Developed hibernate inheritance mapping using single table approach and configured multi-level caching in Hibernate
- Designed tables in MySQL database and worked with Database Developers for implementing Stored Procedures in the application
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, which operate over customer order data stored in MySQL
- Used Maven to download the Java plug-in for developing the applications
- Configured Maven for Java automation projects and developed Maven Project Object Model (POM) for Unit and Integration tests
- Performed unit testing and integration testing on all the applications using various tools like Jasmine, Karma and JUnit
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance, and related tasks using Jenkins, Maven
- Involved in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket and also took part in deploying application in AWS
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, Github and AWS AMI’s
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3bucket for UI to render data faster that involves complex and time-consuming server-side logic
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed the application following Agile scrum and TDD and worked in 3-week sprint cycles.
- Created Custom AngularJS directives and developed data driven UI using AngularJS and Breeze data models.
- Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Implemented account creation module as a Single Page Application using AngularJS along with HTML5 validation.
- Created Spring REST controllers to create the rest services, exception mappers, validators etc.
- Developed backend services, Data Access Objects and data repositories using Spring and Spring JPA
- Responsible for defining configurations of Spring data JPA with hibernate vendor adapter in creating entity manager factory.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking transactions, indexes, Sharding, schema design.
- Created various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in MongoDB
- Developed REST service layer using Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Developed logging aspect for logging statements across the spring service and data access layer using Spring AOP.
- Used Spring declarative transaction management for managing transactions in the application.
- Extensively worked on SOA and web services to get the data from third party systems and configured JMS queues on server.
- Designed and Implemented asynchronous process using Spring JMS Template and MQ.
- Involved in sending instruction to create MQ to Middleware Team, Create Queues, Queue Connection factory, Listener port to WES team.
- Developed Junit test cases for regression testing and integrated with Maven build.
- Involved in create schema to meet the business requirements. Using JAXB to marshal and un-marshal and convert transfer Objects.
- Implemented asynchronies process using JMS and MQ messaging. Using internal JMS framework to control MQ retry process and MQ failover.
- Actively involved in Regression testing and manual testing of the application developed.
- Responsible for including and ensuring that every individual module is maintainable, extensible, configurable and reusable.
- Responsible to deploy application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry using CF push and urban code deploy
- Used SVN version control tool to check in/out files, etc. also responsible for branching, merging the branch to main repository.
- Created common validators, modules, UI (message service) and Navigators to reuse all common modules across the application.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Involved in the entire Life cycle of the project like Analysis, Designing and Development of the application.
- Design, code and test applications in N-tier applications, Java technologies and virtualized environments.
- Developed user interface using HTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Designed and implemented RESTful web services for exposing geospatial applications
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the presentation layer to coordinate invocations of Controller classes and rendering of Java Server Pages
- Design and develop SOAP Web Services using CXF/JAX-WS.
- Developed Domain Model Objects, DAO’s (Data Access Objects.
- Used JDBC (Java Database connectivity) to interact with DB2 Database.
- Used RAD (Rational Application Developer) as the IDE and deployed the application on Web Sphere application server.
- Experience in provision of automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Terraform and Ansible, in addition to deployment tools like SVN, GIT, PVCS, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Perforce, Cruise Control, Jenkins, and Bamboo
- Created custom modules in Puppet to support applications; achieved Continuous Integration & deployment using GIT, Jenkins, Puppet and Custom Repositories.
- Implemented Micro services using AWS platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Built reports using Cognos and integrated to UI.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs.
- Used SVN and Rational Team Concert (RTC) for version control and co-ordinate among team members.
- Responsible for fixing application bugs and maintenance builds.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Worked in all the phases of the agile development methodology and with agile tools like Rally, Jira.
- Involved in writing AJAX code for developing UI Components involving the asynchronous communication.
- Have used Spring IOC injecting service dependencies in the application.
- Involved in consuming, producing SOAP based web services using JAX-WS and tested the web services with SOAPUI and used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Worked on Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing.
- Created Client Server Applications Using Multithreading and Sockets.
- Used log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and debug information.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML include development of class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and State diagrams and implemented these diagrams in Microsoft Visio.
- Used LDAP for authentication.
- Performed JVM tuning. Monitored JVM heap size, thread count.
- Used Single sign-on (SSO) method for access control that enables a user to authenticate.
- Used Struts Tiles and Validator framework extensively in developing the applications.
- Contributed in design and development of Struts/MVC web-based application.
- Developed the application using Struts framework. The views are programmed using JSP pages with the struts tag library, Model is the combination of EJB’s and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets.
- Worked with Spring and Spring suite to develop the coding to batch jobs.
- Implemented SOA architecture developing web services based on SOAP (WSDL, UDDI etc.) using JAX-WS.
- Used Apache ActiveMQ for messaging and integration pattern, in memory JMS provider ideal for unit testing JMS and detailed knowledge of IBM MQ clustering.
- Used DOM parser for validating the XML files against their respective Xml schemas.
- Developed and configured using BEA Web Logic Application Server 8.1.
- Used Jenkins to execute the maven project as well to build the version system tool.
- Used SVN for version and Junit for unit testing.
- Worked on utilities for DB2 traces. Created complex queries in DB2 based on requirement
- Prepared documentation and participated in preparing user’s manual for the application.
ENVIRONMENT: Core Java, J2EE ((JDK 1.4), JSP, Servlets, JSP, WSDL, SOAP web services, Selenium, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, WebSphere,Oracle, Teradata, Apache CXF, PL/SQL, XML, XSLT, UML, SSO, Linux, IBM DB2, Eclipse 3.3, Ant, JUnit.
UI/ Java Developer
- Developed application using the Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings and sprint planning.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle of the application.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence and activity) based on the business requirements.
- Used various AngularJS directives such as ngApp, ngRepeat, ngModel, ngFilter to implement different functions such as paging, filter and creating grid view.
- Responsible for developing backend with the help of Spring MVC and integrated NoSQL database as Cassandra and used it for storing and retrieving data.
- Wrote JUnit test cases to test the functionality of each method in the DAO layer. Used Log4j for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Done end to end testing with the help of Selenium.
- Used cloud devops tool as Docker.
- Configured and deployed application on the Web Sphere server.
- Used GIT as version control tool, to keep track of all the changes and the work done by the developers and used Maven as building tool.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.
Environment: UML, Agile, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Cassandra, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, Web Sphere, JSON, Maven, Docker, Selenium, Log4j, GIT.