- Software professional with 11+ years of compound experience in Java/J2EE based applications.
- Proficient in understanding business processes/requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- High level expertise in the Implementation, Support and troubleshooting of production environments, Issue analysis, Identification of bug and the workaround and testing.
- Having Sound knowledge on end to end System Analysis, monitoring and support activities.
- Response to functional queries, understanding & analysis of user requirement for minor enhancements.
- Possess experience in applications built on Web service API and understanding of SOAP based web services.
- High level knowledge on Angular JS.
- Experience in developing and optimization of SQL queries.
- Experience in performance tuning and application stability.
- Strong troubleshooting experience on Oracle database and PL/SQL procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Possess Strong analytical skills, ownership and excellent troubleshoot abilities.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, Informatica, UNIX
Databases: PL/ SQL (Oracle), SQL, MONGO DB
Operating System: Windows, Linux
Other Tools / Utilities: CA ESP, Splunk, Udeploy, SOAP UI, Putty, BMRS, Jenkins
Version Control: Clear Case, GIT, SVN
IT Application Maintenance, Onsite Lead
Environment: Java, Java Applet, Spring, Hibernate, UNIX shell scripts, Web service, Oracle.
- Acting as the SME for 20+ applications, involved in requirement gathering and analysis with the BA and gain sufficient knowledge and create technical specification of the requirement.
- Analyze Data issues and provided solution to remove and prevent data inconsistency in the process
- Identifying reoccurring incidents and finding solutions by leading support groups and performing root cause analysis.
- Carry out reviews, walkthroughs etc. as defined in the project process plan.
- Involved in providing code fix for defects reported and perform unit testing.
- Ensure to follow process workflow for QC’s from requirement gathering, estimates, code fix, testing and implementation up until defect closure.
- Monitor batch failures and perform recovery mechanism.
- Collaborate proactively with Business management teams and identify ways to improve efficiencies of business processes.
- Provide timely status of open items to business partners as IT works through the issue.
- Support pre - and post- release activities, integrated and non-integrated releases, as required. Provide SME assistance for IT and business matrix partners on communication of implementation activities during testing, implementation and post release time periods.
- Assessment of issues, enhancements, and maintenance items across the organization using common data sources for unit costs and/or other specific costs as identified by the business.
- Participated in Disaster Recovery Exercise and worked with the DR team to ensure that disaster recovery solutions are adequate, in place, maintained, and tested as part of the regular operational life cycle.
- Follow SLA and reduce backlog by providing permanent resolutions and fine tuning.
IT Production Support, Onsite Lead
Environment: Java, Spring Batch, ETL, Angular JS, Drools, Informatica, Oracle, SOAP UI, Mongo DB.
- Taken ownership on troubleshooting, monitoring and providing resolution to user reported application issues.
- Responded to service tickets and service requests within established Service level agreements / time-based requirements.
- Coordinated with Client resources to isolate and troubleshoot issues resulting with service disruption and outage.
- Collaborate with IT Operations and business partners to optimize application performance and results.
- Co-ordinated resolutions with development team and performed rootcause analysis of defects which involves analysis the rules written in Drools, java code and analyzing backend data by effectively writing sql queries against complex tables.
- Manage escalated issues through business and IT organizations and ensuring the right decisions are made to determine the next steps on time.
- Assisted in determining the project schedule and responsible for monitoring production metrics and present issues or progressions to the leadership team including the impact to the business operations.
- Analyze application data to assess performance and uncover problems.
- Accountable for both Pre and Post Release support including business prioritization of warranty service and Support release activities - integrated and non-integrated releases as required.
- Monitoring Batch jobs and triage the job abends and provide triage and next steps.
- Strong knowledge on the Heap/Memory metrics and gather data to tune the server for optimal performance and understanding on the server infrastructure to support server outages and proposed solutions to control the GC etc.
- HP Service Manager for creating change management incidents/ problem management requests.
- Involved in automated alert mechanism using System Edge, Splunk that ensures easier tracking and alerting for quick response.
- Good level of knowledge on tools such as CA APM for Monitoring server statistics, have created automated scripts /alerting mechanism to address issues faster.
- Troubleshooting application logs using System Edge tool and worked with the team to setup automated alerts to scan the logs and create incidents and also mail them that would help in working on issues quicker.
- Splunk is also a tool used for server/log monitoring, worked with Splunk team to setup automated alerting.
- Daily Batch jobs, Tickets, Service Requests, Change Management activities, Defect Triage, Root cause analysis and Escalated issue workaround.
IT Production Enhancement & Support, Team Lead
Environment: JSP, Servlet, SOAP UI, SQL Server, UNIX.
- Monitoring and assisting the team to get application, technical and business knowledge.
- Perform root cause analysis and identify trends and recommend stability and performance improvement initiatives to enhance the stability of business applications.
- Handle Sev 1 & Sev 2 tickets, provide resolution and to perform RCA analysis on them.
- Perform code level triaging and querying database and significant experience on shell scripting.
- Perform production defect fixes - code changes, validation and performance analysis
- Adhoc report generation which includes Work Order Updation and DB reports.
- Involved in query analysis and performed database monitoring.
- Assistance in the implementation/support of new applications.
- Responsible for maintaining various project related technical and quality documents to comply with the strict quality assurance processes followed in our company.
- Involved in metrics submission and audit related activities for the project.
IT Production Support, Team Member
- Acquired knowledge in Analyzing and Debugging Process and Providing permanent fix.
- Involved in the Enhancement of the scripts which includes rewriting one of the biggest script - Digital insight from scratch in 4 days (Reduced 6K LOC).
- Solved complex, high priority scripts and got client appreciations for the same.
- Handling Audits, tracking the Bugs and maintaining audit documents and metrics tracking.
- As a part of Tool Development - E-Test is an Online Web Application to attend test & get the scores.
- Involved in Development of application modules: E-Test, which is used to test the Knowledge and understanding of the Scripter’s after their training sessions.
- Designed the database structure for it using SQL Server and created Stored Procedures for Data manipulation.
- ASH - Automatic Script Healing - Study and analysis of Automatic Script Fix Module where in the well-known and generic fix can be done in the Script automatically (As implementation of ASH - Automatic Script Healing).
- Well Appreciated by Onsite for the activity of analyzing the Automatic Script Healing, It reduces the manual intervention of writing the similar piece of code thereby reducing the time and making it less complex.