- 6+ Years of experience as a Software Developer in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience working with agile methodology implementations like Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning's, resource planning, etc.
- Experienced in developing interactive web applications with Single Page Applications (SPAs) Framework using AngularJS.
- Strong hands - on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot with Thymeleaf.
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java, Servlets, EJB and APIs like JDBC, JavaMail, JNDI, XML, JavaBeans, Portals, Portlets.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design.
- Have Extensive knowledge and detailed understanding in Amazon Web Services like EC2, Simple DB, RDS, AWS Identity and access management and Redshift.
- Proficient with development of Restful Web Services using JAX-RS and Jersey framework for exchange of JSON and XML representations.
- Experience in developing SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2, No-SQL and MySQL.
- Used Backbone.js and ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Struts, Spring and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture
- Good understanding of JAVA / J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Façade.
- Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies such as Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and jUnit for testing.
- Experience in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using Node.js along with ExpressJS that interacts with Mongo DB and performed CRUD operation on Mongo DB.
- Experience in AWS, Hortonworks and Cloudera Hadoop distributions.
- Extensive experience in developing producers & customers in Kafka to build a data pipeline.
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like RAD 6.0, Eclipse3.x, Net Beans
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like TFS, CVS, VSS and SVN
- Experiences with build tools include Maven, Gradle and Jenkins Version.
- Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows
- Development experience includes working with cross functional team and global development teams in Onshore/Offshore Model
- Conversant in writing complex SQL queries, PL/SQL code and Stored Procedures.
- Good experience in project management with onsite/offshore model execution.
- Good client interaction skills and ability to perform quickly under pressure.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - Jackson, MS
- Involved in design phase and data modeling, interacted with other team members to understand the requirements for the project.
- Developed application using MVC architecture Spring Framework. Developed cross-browser/platform HTML5, CSS, and Angular to match design specs for complex page layouts while adhering to code standards.
- Implemented client-side form validation, form view results using various components, services, pipes in Angular.
- Wrote Java programs to upload customers' documents through the website and communicate between customers and agents using Java Mail API.
- Involved in building applications using React JS by building re-usable UI Components. Migrated the code to React JS with Redux.
- Built spring based Java and Scala micro services to support the application. Used for polyglot programming, troubleshooting and aggregate testing.
- Worked on JMeter for load testing tool for analyzing and measuring the performance of a variety of services.
- Involved in configuration of SpringMVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Created Location Look up SOAP based web services and controllers that support Spring.
- Involved in writing DAO, DTO's using Apache iBatis.
- Worked extensively on developing controllers, Interfaces and implementation classes using Spring MVC framework & used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based service through REST.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Exposed Restful web services using JAX-RS and Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Restful API for various requirements and rewrote the services.
- Developed generic database Connection Pooling with JBoss Admin server using spring, SQL query optimization.
- Handled secured communication with web services using Oauth2, SSL.
- Involved in load-testing application with JMeter in both stand-alone and Master-Slave methodology.
- Worked on integrating GIT into the continuous Integration (CI) environment along with AnthillPro, Jenkins and Subversion.
- Responsible for designing and implementing the front end including functional and visual user interface utilizing JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Worked for the product performance and optimizations by analyzing the code using client-side profilers like DynaTrace and HttpWatch. For the server side used Jprofiler tool.
- Used JBoss Application Server and deployed the application into the server.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and Chef.
- Used Docker to deploy applications using containers to allow package up application with all configurations.
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods to accomplish TDD approach.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the Mavenscripts for preparing WAR files used to deployJ2ee components into the server.
- Interacted with quality assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis.
Confidential - Mississippi, MS
- Participated in business process analysis and requirement gathering for new customization.
- Created Use cases, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in writing SQL queries in EJB beans to store and retrieve the data from the database.
- Used Spring MVC RESTful APIs and Spring Web Flow to implement business logic, validation framework and tiles framework for Layouts.
- Developed Form Beans/ JavaBeans, Spring Controller Classes and configured with the corresponding JSP pages in spring-config.xml file.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Implemented Spring AOP for admin services and IOC to provide architectural flexibility.
- Developed Servlets and JSP are based on MVC pattern using spring framework.
- Implemented various types of spring controllers as per application requirements, spring validations, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring Hibernate API and Spring hibernate annotations.
- Worked on implementing SOAP based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Design develop and testing of SOA using SOA web services and Oracle fusion middleware.
- Maintained cross browser compatibility & implemented responsive design using twitter Bootstrap, Custom media queries etc.
- Used My Eclipse IDE, configured and deployed the applications onto WebLogic application server.
- Implemented test cases using JUnit testing framework & configured applications on WebLogic application server.
- Experience in Hibernate implementing legacy databases, presenting custom CRUD statements and performing polymorphic associations.
- Involved in Unit Testing. Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing and used various mock up frameworks like Mockito, Rest Client UI.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential - Columbus, OH
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Designed Court Services front end view using Spring MVC and Spring Web flow.
- Implemented code by using Java, J2EE, Free marker, Spring, Hibernate and PostgreSQL Database tools.
- Used spring framework and interacted with backend database using Hibernate framework.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database. Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Used core java, Multi- threading, I/O Streams, Collections framework.
- Have used JMeter to measure the performance of Spring framework.
- Hands on experience in developing XML script for to configure Struts, spring, and Hibernate.
- Implemented Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Rational Rose.
- Utilized the concept of mean stack development using Node JS and Angular JS.
- Developed the user interfaces using JSP embedded with JSTL based on MVC architecture.
- Hibernate is used as backend ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXB in the web service's request/response data for marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Involved in performance testing using Apache Jmeter.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda Functions Including EC2, MongoDB focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Utilized Cloud Watch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS services, EBS volumes, to set alarms for notification or automated actions and to monitor logs for a better understanding and operation of the system.
- Used AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used Spring Boot and Groovy for building cloud Microservices quickly and develop spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Developed RESTful Web Services in Java that provides support for JAX-RS APIs and serves as a JAX-RS using Jersey RESTful Web Services framework.
- Created Spring Restful Web services consuming and producing JSON / XML.
- Used PL/SQL programming in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Used ANT as build-tool for building J2EE applications and Log4j for loggings
- Used RAD 6.0 and JBoss App Server for Coding, testing and deploying the web application.
- Extensively involved in initial understanding of existing business and database tables.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining core components and reusable APIs.
- Involving in designing and coding of J2EE technologies.
- Implementing JavaBeans.
- Proactively working with lead and development staff to meet project goals.
- Developing common reusable Java functionalities to be used across applications.
- Involving in low level design, coding and testing of the modules.
- Coordinating release meetings, deployment plan review meetings.
- Maintaining build releases and release plan for every release.
- Involving in developing and maintaining the modules using JPA and Hibernate ORM.
- Implementing the J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Service Locator and Value Object etc.
- Developing and maintaining modules utilizing various features of Spring framework like Dependency Injection (IoC).
- Creating complex Oracle queries, procedures, functions, and packages.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring IOC, JDBC, Design Patterns, Spring MVC, Log4J, Maven, XML, Tomcat, Oracle, Eclipse.
- Involved in analysis, design, development and implementation of this web application.
- Developed User Interface using HTML, JSP.
- Developed the application in MVC design pattern using Struts, JSP, and Java.
- Developed front- end interfaces with AJAX support and involved in Error Handling using Struts Exception Handling
- Provided internationalization support using Struts locales
- Developed Servlets for retrieving/updating the data from tables in the database.
- Designed and created the database tables to conform third normalization form.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Trained the users on using the software.