- Oracle certified Java Full stack developer with over 9.5 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance and Implementation of large scale Business Applications Software and Client/Server applications development and Internet Applications.
- Proficiency and Expertise in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Data Access Object
- Experience in Enterprise, Insurance, Finance, e - Discovery, System Integration Tools, Migrating code and Products, B2B and B2C
- Good working experience in designing Micro-services architecture which involves, breaking big components into small reusable components, bootstrapping using spring boot.
- Implemented reusable components using JavaBeans and database using JPA/Hibernate/JDBC API.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception handling.
- Experienced in Search Frameworks like Elastic, Log stash for creating indexes, document creation, updating and searches.
- Proficient in developing Angular Applications involving services, modules, controllers using Dependency injection.
- Extensive experience in both SQL(MS SQL Server, MYSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL databases(Mongo)
- Experience in Web Service Technologies: REST, JAX RS/Jersey, Spring REST services, JSON/XML payloads.
- Experienced in UML for System designs using Visio and Rational Rose tools.
- Ability and aptitude to adapt learn and understand new and emerging technologies and standards in a very short period. Trust-worthy, target oriented and absolute commitment.
- Sound knowledge on unit testing and integration testing frameworks and libraries like Jasmine, Junit, Mockito; test runners like Karma; assertion libraries like Chai, Expect, Should.
- Expertise in working with SVN, Git and GitHub, Jenkins.
- Thorough understanding on the Project Object Model (POM) in Maven to handle dependencies.
- Good understanding of agile process and concepts of user stories and scrum meetings for incremental development.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Applets, Spring, Hibernate, Gui ce, JSON, JAXB, Jax-RS/Jersey, Maven, JUnit, Mockito, Elastic Search(JEST) frameworks, JSP Java Mail, log4j
Languages: Java7.0, C++ SQL, PL/SQL
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Netbeans5.5/6.0, MySQL Workbench, SSMS
GUI: Java Script, JSP, Angular JS, HTML, JQuery
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MSSQL Server 7.0/2000, MySQL5.1/4.x/3.2, DB2, Mongo DB
Confidential, New York City, NY
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI design.
- Used AngularJs as framework to create Single Page Application which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Leveraged MVC design pattern to organize AngularJs controllers, custom directives, factories and views.
- Worked on the REST/Web API to create the webservices and used AngularJS $HTTP service calls.
- Created micro-services using Vertx framework.
- Used promises($q) in AngularJS to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Created custom directives for certain application specific requirements, pagination, rich text editor by integrating "CKEditor".
- Used Java 8 Streaming API on collections, functional interfaces.
- Worked on drop Zone/File handling APIs to upload documents. Created re-usable components to encode/decode data, conversion of files to in-memory binary objects.
- Wrote java APIs to query Mongo database using different mongo operators. Wrote Mongo find/aggregation queries with pipeline stages.
- Worked on multiple BSON type objects and used based on requirement.
- Created services to access elastic search server to upload/retrieve documents and data. Constructed search queries using JSON-Style Domain Specific Language(DSL).
- Used apache POI for report generation in excel format and iTextPDF for document generation in PDF format.
- Designed templates for PDF documents, Emails, Reports using Velocity.
- Created data model validation module using "fge" API for validating JSON object against JSON schema.
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking,
- Used Jasmine/Karma, JUnit for unit testing.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Full Stack Developer
- AJAX calls for loading specific sections of the web page like the drop down, table grid, toggle button.
- Coding of the REST Web-services using JAXRS/Jersey to provide GET, PUT, POST actions to the mid - tier service layer which in-turn talks to “Auto Pay” payroll engine mainframe system.
- Configured and wrote Java REST services in Spring boot application.
- Used Spring boot as a micro-services framework for the application.
- Involved in setting up ORM (Object Relational Mapping) mappings, configuration properties and CRUD operations with database. Used sessions, transactions, Criteria's and queries to develop Canada specific database fields.
- Coding for the Batch process using JMS involved for payroll processing in groups/batches.
- Used core Java concepts on Collections, Generics, Exception handling, IO to develop business logic on the backend layer.
- Performed validation of user inputs through validation framework.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD).
- Used Maven for Dependency Management of jar files.
- Worked with Confidential Business team and Product owner to get in detailed requirements.
- Used Rally to track user stories and defects.
- Performed unit testing of the changes as per the user story.
Confidential, East Brunswick, NJ
- Developed the complete REST APIs (north and south bound APIs) using JAXRS/Jersey framework and SQL as a database and hosted the solution on Tomcat 7 in the Amazon cloud.
- Contributed for developing the Angular Map screens and integrating with the Confidential maps.
- Collaborated with the angular developers and Axeda developers to freeze the interfaces for the REST APIs.
- Unit tested the APIs using Junit and Mockito frameworks.
- Extensively used the Maven framework for downloading dependent libraries and configurations and utilized the log4j frameworks for logging.
- Programmed on ORM/Hibernate layers for model handling and Spring MVC housing the JAXRS for the controller handling.
- Used the mySQL database and Hibernate calls to write to the database.
- Used JavaMail APIs to notify the user on any alerts which needed user attention.
- Configured the dependencies using Maven for downloading libraries like Jersey, Mockito, spring and Hibernate.
Environment: Java 7, J2EE 6.0, Spring 4.2, Hibernate 5.0, Angular 1.3, JaxRS/Jersey 1.17, log4j, Maven, Junit, Mockito, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using JAVA/J2EE (spring framework) for Confidential
- Involved in UI development with AngularJS, Spring/Hibernate and Elastic Search API integration.
- Designed the project using MVC, Singleton and DAO Design patterns.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Used the Java Jest client (io.searchbox) to index and search JSON files to the Elastic search server encapsulating the underlying POST and GET calls.
- Developed Angular front end pages with Single Page Architecture(SPA) using inbuilt directives like ng-app, ng-controller
- Developed Angular $http services to talk to the backend Java code by using JSON as an interface.
- Developed the REST Web-services using JAX Jersey for exposing APIs to be called from the Angular Application.
- Used Karma and Jasmine to unit test the Java-script code.
- In depth understanding of Maven and the concepts of parent POMs for reusability.
Environment: Java 7.0, Spring 4.0, Hibernate 4.2, Oracle 10g database, HTML5, CSS, Elastic-Search 1.2(ELK), Tomcat Application Server, REST web-services, log4j, JUnit, GIT, JSON, JAX Jersey, Java Jest client for Elastic search, Maven.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Designed UI of the internal web portal to track the status of different job orders using HTML, JSP and JSTL tag library, CSS.
- Wrote HTTP Servlets that handle HttpRequest and HttpResponse.
- Implemented java mail API to send notification whenever status of the project is changed.
- Used “iText” library to generate PDF from java application.
- Used “log4J” to capture the logs that includes runtime exception
- Developed DAO layer using JDBC to interact with Microsoft SQL database.
- Wrote SQL queries, triggers, stored procedures for performing CRUD operations in SQL database.
- Created a Bidirectional Matrix of mapping Test cases with Requirements.
- Performed unit testing of the application.
- Involved in troubleshooting and maintenance of the application.
Assistant Systems Engineer
- Designed and created a Web Service for interfacing between eWorkers’ Comp and AIWCS Rating Service through Simple Object Access Protocol (“SOAP “).
- Designed the XML structure and XSD for the message.
- Designed XSLT to transform the eWC XML to AIWCS Rating Service XML structure.
- Created EJB to insert/retrieve data into/from SQL tables.
- Created a Service in java to poll the SQL tables for any change in status of policy premium calculation to “processed” and extract the output from the tables.
- Created InitManager servlet to initialize the configuration data used across the application.
- Volunteered to take the ownership of unit testing and system testing. Conducted load/performance testing by triggering multiple requests simultaneously.
- Identified a few bugs during testing and provided a code fix for the same.
Environment: Java/J2EE, EJB, VB 6.0, IBM Websphere, JSP, XML, XSD, SQL Server 2000, Query Analyzer, Profiler