- 7 years of experience in Software Development using Core Java and Java J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in developing client/server and web Applications using JAVA, J2EE, J2SE technologies and Web Technologies for enterprise applications.
- Extensive experience in developing JAVA based applications using JAVA, JEE, JDBC, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JMS and Web services.
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns, J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Struts multi - tier architectures and distributed architectures.
- Proficient in various agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, Pair Programming and Waterfall software development processes.
- Extensive experience in using various design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, IOC, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in Design, Development and Implementation of multi-tier thin/thick client web based applications using Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Strong experience in developing applications using frameworks like Hibernate and MVC frameworks like Struts, JSF and IOC frameworks like spring and its subsidiary modules such as Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Security and Spring AOP.
- Extensively worked on spring and its related modules such as AOP, MVC, Security, Core, Data, and Batch and transaction management.
- Good experience in defining the XML schemas and in working with XML parsers to read and validate the data held in XML documents.
- Hands on experience in Node.JS backend, using express to build the high concurrency, async web server.
- Experience in Designing End to End, B2B and B2C application using JEE & J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JPA, REST, Jersey, JTA, JMS, JDBC, JAXP, and JAXB.
- Hands on experience in configuring and deploying multi-tier applications using servers like WebSphere, Web Logic, Tomcat and JBoss.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP with WSDL and RESTful with JAX RS, Jersey, spring, Apache CXF and Node-JS and implemented SOA architecture with web services.
- Proficiency in working with all databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL, NoSQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Worked on Web Services development using both SOAP/REST.
- Good knowledge in XML related technologies using JAXB, STAX, SAX, DOM API, XSL (XSLT) and XPath.
- Proficient in using Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous builds with Maven, Gradle and ANT.
- Implemented Logging using Apache Log4j for the Data Extraction.
- Hands on experience in software configuration / change control process and tools like Subversion (SVN), Git CVS and Clear Case.
- Worked proficiently with various IDEs including Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, RAD and WSAD.
- Initiative in providing value addition solution to enhance business and infrastructure capabilities.
- Reporting experience and well versed in Data Warehousing concepts and issues.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, leadership, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- Participated in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Production troubleshooting, Software testing using Standard Test Tool.
Languages: C, JDK 6, J2EE, SQL, Scala, JQuery, EJB, JSP, Servlet, JDBC
Frameworks : Swings, SWT,Struts, Spring, JSF,JPA, Hibernate, Junit
Web Services: WSDL, XSD, SOAP, REST
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IBM RAD, NetBeans, Toad
Application Servers: IBM Web sphere 5.1/6.0, BEA Weblogic Server 8x/9x/10x, JBoss 4.2.2, Apache Tomcat5.5/6.0/7.
Testing Tools : Junit 3.8/4.0,JMeter, Selenium and Test Driven Development (TDD)
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server 2008/2010, MySQL
Design Technologies : OOAD, IBM Rational Rose, MS Visio and UML
Operating System : Windows 98/2000/2003/ NT/XP/Vista, and UNIX, LINUX
Repositories/Building Tools : CVS, SVN, ANT, MAVEN.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Exposed to Software Development Life Cycle (Scrum) with JIRA Agile following Agile methodology.
- Used HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap for layout design, navigation, animation buttons and icons and developed the application as Responsive Web Application using CSS media queries and Bootstrap.
- Developed the application as Single Page Application which can switch to different components using Angular JS; also worked on Angular JS controllers and created functions factory to interact with the RESTful Services using AJAX services like $http and $resource.
- Enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow MVC patterns for improving source code maintenance which results in significant percentage of code reduction, ease of upgrade and scalability.
- Developed Custom Directives using Angular JS for Data Grid and Pagination & created Custom factories and Services using Angular for refactoring Code reuse.
- Created Angular JS custom filters to sort data from table and utilized some core angular js filters in our application.
- Functionality is implemented by developing RESTful web services using spring boot, JPA, Cloud foundry and Oracle Responsibilities.
- Designed and created some reporting charts such as bar & pie charts using jQuery fusion charts.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the application. Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Configured Hibernate-ORM to map java objects such as clients and claims with database tables.
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of company's website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Used Bootstrap to create drop-down menus, forms and modal effects for styling the webpage such as creating a modal effect to display a form which is needed to be filled in order to modify user's information.
- Manipulated data using CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of MongoDB data base management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Developed Object-Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate 4 to create high performance persistence layer to interact with various databases using Hibernate Query Language, Criteria API and Native SQL queries.
- Created Java Mail API is used to send notifications about important updates such as claim status change.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server using Java.
- Involved in sprint planning, code review, and daily standup meetings to discuss the progress of the applications.
- Used GitHub for version control and Karma& configured Maven for dependencies and Log4J for logging.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Created Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML and Template for a Java based search platform was developed using JSP/JSTL.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, Node. Js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using Angular.js framework.
- Developed and deployed EJBs, Servlets and JSPs on IBM WebSphere Server.
- Exposed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS specification.
- Extensively followed agile principles like Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping and DAO (Data Access Object) implementation.
- Developed SQL and PL/ SQL scripts for transfer of data between databases. Developed complex SQL queries for reports.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining Hibernate bean references in spring framework using Setter Dependency Injection (DI) or IOC.
- Created hibernate mapping files for Java classes using table per class hierarchy strategy.
- Implemented and customized Returns web services using JAX-WS with EJB.
- Used SOAP protocol, JAX-WS and Apache CXF in development of web services.
- Implementing content management system enhancements leveraging Web 2.0 technologies.
- Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic.
- Provides support in the analysis and troubleshooting of production issues which are tracked through JIRA.
- Unit testing was performed using JUnit and Version control through Git.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Designed, automated and lead Enterprise level high volume Java and WebLogic upgrades and migration effort.
- Worked on the BIRT (Business intelligence and reporting tool) to create reports.
- Analyzed the XSLFO documents and implemented the logic into the BIRT reports and integrated the BIRT engine with the application.
- Have used ActiveMQ to handle the commands across the application.
- Analyzed requirement documents, created use cases and designed and developed prototype.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in the design, feature estimations and Software Requirements Specifications.
- Developed class diagrams, use case diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML/STAR UML.
- Developed web interface for Users Modules using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and Action Servlets with Struts Framework, spring frame work.
- Used spring framework to transfer the data from GUI to DB.
- Extensively worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of Generics and Templates, Interfaces for passing the data from GUI Layer to Business Layer).
- Developed business logic and Entity Beans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and also to store the data into the data layer.
- Implemented DAO (Data Access Object) design pattern to access data from Oracle.
- Development process the SCRUM, Iterative Agile methodologies for web Application.
- Developed using J2EE design patterns like Command Pattern, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Value Object Patterns.
- Implemented Spring MVC, IOC & AOP.
- Mapped the objects with the Database using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) as the Persistence Frame Work.
- Developed stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used JMS for programs to create, send and receive messages by using different modules like publisher, subscriber messaging and point to point messaging using IBM-MQ-Series
- Used log4j for debugging the application.
- Involved in Configuration of data source and deployment of application in development, Test and Production.
- CVS for version Controlling.
- Involved in configuration setting for Development, Test, and Production Environment.
- Used J-Unit test cases to test the application and performed random checks to analysis the portability, reliability and flexibility of the project.
- Mainly involved in 24x7 support, Maintenance and enhancement of the application.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Implemented Spring AOP for admin services.
- Worked in client-side validation using AJAX, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum.
- Developed and Implemented Restful Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like spring and Hibernate and Configured Hibernate framework with Spring MVC.
- Used spring framework to handle application logic and make calls to business objects and services.
- Created web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, Used the spring container for data source and to load the Hibernate specific classes.
- Used Angular JS for data-binding, and Node JS for back-end support with APIs.
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Using Messaging Service (JMS) for messaging, configured queues and topics on the web logic application server and used them for messaging.
- Developed Rest architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Auto-Generation of client side code using APACHE AXIS2 with JAXB-RI binding.
- Designed and developed the input/output data formats for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2.
- Used SVN as sub version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) to maintain the progress in tasks and User Stories.
- Completely involved in working under agile methodology.
- Extensively used Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) in data access layer to implement persistence.
- Involved in PL/SQL changes whenever needed in the application and used Toad as oracle client to access tables, packages, jobs and stored procedures.
- Used JReport as reporting tool to create new catalogue, templates or modify existing under reports.
- Used Apache POI while working on file handling tasks.
- Worked on JIRA reporting tools to report versions, epics, sprints, issues, etc.
- Build the application using ANT script and monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Involved in Unit testing as well as Regression Testing and Resolved UAT issues and production issues.
- Analyzed requirement documents, created use cases and designed and developed prototype.
- Worked closely with team members on and offshore in development when having dependencies.
Environment: JDK 1.6, J2EE, Struts, JSP, spring 3.0, Servlet, EJB, Java Scripts, Log4J, JUnit, Windows 7, WebLogic 9, MyEclipse 14, Toad 11.5, Oracle., JReport, Apache POI, Angular js, JSF, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, JQuery, JSP2.2, Servlet, Oracle10g, Xml, JIRA, SVN.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Prepare Functional Requirement Specification and done coding, bug fixing and support.
- Actively participated in different phases of the Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) and analyzed Use case diagrams and Class diagrams based on requirement.
- Interacted with the SMEs to capture the Business needs for referrals process.
- Performed Gap analysis between business requirement on Proposed and existing systems.
- Participated in designing and development of software using agile development practices.
- Presentation Layer is created using JSP, HTML, Apache Jena and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Validated user data using Struts Action Forms and user request is processed using Action Classes.
- Created Action classes including dynamic action and dispatch actions to execute the relevant helper classes to execute the business logic.
- Developed DAO's (Data Access Objects) and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the database
- Worked on the struts tiles to dynamic generate the JSP page and to create reusable JSP's to maintain uniform view across all the web pages.
- Used Spring AOP and Dependency Injection (IOC) in developing discount generation Services. Configured and accessed Hibernate with Spring IOC.
- Used Web Services using SOAP to interact with other existing applications.
- Involved in designing and implementing persistence layer using JPA with Hibernate following the Generic Data Access pattern.
- Involved in the implementation of business logic in struts Framework and HIBERNATE in the back-end.
- Worked on the defect fixing and change request for the Production environment.
- Written SQL Queries to communicate with the Oracle Database
- Built and accessed the database using Hibernate with Oracle.
- Automation of script to build and deploy using Jenkins.
- Used Rational Clear Case as build mechanism to check-in/ deliver the code from the repository.
- Documented Unit test cases and Junit test classes to test the execution of Java classes.
- Worked and deployed using Tomcat as web server.
- Worked on WebLogic-Ant utilities to generate proxies to invoke web services as a client.
- Performed Unit, Integration testing worked on clearing issues Confidential the time production and application support, worked on the maintenance and deployments of the project with patches and performed documentation of project.
- Used Microsoft Vision to generate UML diagrams (Class and Sequence diagrams) to accommodate on the design documents.
- Coordinated with Developers and QA Testing Team regarding testing issues like setting up builds, issuing tickets, setting Testing and Development Environment.
- Developed user interface using JAVA Server Pages (JSP), HTML and Java Script for the Presentation Tier
- Developed JSP pages and client side validation by java script tags
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster UI team and end user client for understanding needs.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE
- Developed an own realm for Apache Tomcat Server for authenticating the users
- Developed front end controller in Servlet to handle all the request
- Developed Controller Servlet to handle the database access.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Worked on Server-side pagination for processing high volume of data to the UI.
- Validation is performed using Struts validator.
- Extensively worked on J2EE Technologies to develop the project, Followed Spring MVC Framework for the development of the project.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database
- Created a Front-end application using JSPs and Spring MVC for registering a new entry and configured it to connect to database using Hibernate.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 10g Database.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for accessing database.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring.
- Implemented REST messages for communication between web service client and service provider.
- Designed and developed very complex and large web pages using AngularJS, HTML 5, and CSS.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using spring boot to the underlying customer event API.
- Designed and developed front-end using Servlet, JSP, JSF, DHTML, Java Script and AJAX.
- Developed various J2EE components like Servlet, JSP.
- Developed custom tags to display the data in JSP pages.
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug
- Deployed the application in Production environment
- Supporting the application Confidential client side