- Around 7 Years of extensive experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) in developing and designing user experiences of Internet/Intranet applications.
- Proficient in designing and developing the front end, component - based and object-oriented systems for building multi-tier architecture with hands-on development expertise in front end GUI layer.
- Knowledge of application development for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices. Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Experience in writing of Perl and shell scripts with UNIX platform
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Strong Experience in CSS3 preprocessors styling such as SASS and LESS.
- Experience knowledge about JQuery, JQuery plug-ins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete) for DOM manipulations and AJAX.
- Good experience with Source code management collaboration tools GIT, SVN, GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS-Code commit.
- Manage and Monitor large production MongoDB shared cluster environments having terabytes of the data.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Experienced with programmatic interaction of various APIs (SOAP, REST web services, and JSON)
- Experience in working with various databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience on working with Agile methodologies and daily Scrums.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Strong Experienced in browser test runner Karma with the support of Jasmine framework.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable to new, evolving technologies and can implement them in current projects.
IDE Editors: Eclipse, Webstrom, PhpStorm, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, Sublime text, Visual Studio.
Debugging Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Firebug.
Version Controls: SVN, GIT.
Languages: C, C++, Java, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, XML.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, JNDIWeb Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Microservices, AWS
Database: SQL, MYSQL, MongoDB, Oracle.
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator.
Methodologies: Agile - Scrum, Waterfall.
Other Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Grunt, Gulp.
Confidential - Detroit, MI
Sr Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in developing the Scheduled jobs, Servlets, JSP and involved in the integration and release phase of the product.
- Configuring and analyzing JCL to execute mainframe batch.
- Created and developed the internal Angular 2 framework applications projects. Unit testing with Jasmine.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer to save entities into data base.
- Setting up servers through using UNIX for deployment or other uses for application.
- Used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs. Developed hibernate mapping and Configuration files.
- Able to work with Mainframe components COBOL, JCL and DB2 applications.
- Implemented Hibernate Inheritance strategies to map relation between tables and configured relationship using Hibernate annotations.
- Implemented Swagger Configuration in Java Spring boot for auto generating swagger json files for REST API calls.
- Developed the automated unit test cases for the Microservices using Junit, Mockito, and Sonar and deployed them in the Jenkins pipeline.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the MongoDB.
- Used Rest API with JAX-RS for consuming web services. These web services have two interface XML and JSON and Involved in developing libraries and integrate them to REST services.
- Wrote Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Utilized DB/2, MVS JCL, SDLC, SQL, TSO, SPUFI, QMF, Relational Databases, Debugging Tools and Performance Tuning
- Used DB2 as back-end database.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures for login module and written complex SQL queries.
- Optimized UML design using patterns like DAO, Factory, Service Locator and Business Delegate
- Contributed to organization of testing and quality improvement process (JIRA).
- Created war files and deployed on Apache Tomcat using Maven deployment tool.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing.
Environment: Java8, J2EE, Maven, XML, Angular JS, CSS3, UNIX, DB2, JCL, HTML5, Java Script, AJAX, SPRING, Hibernate, MVC, REST, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS, Mongo DB, Servlets, JBOSS, UML, Scrum, Log4j, GIT, Eclipse, Windows.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Full stack Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application.
- Involved in communicating with offshore team to resolve the applications production issues and to deliver the best quality application enhancements to the client.
- Designed the Front-end screens using JSP, HTML, CSS and JSON.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Integrated the application with Spring-MVC using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Annotations.
- Coded, tested, debugged, implemented and managed mainframe applications and creation and maintenance of mainframe execution JCL (jobs) to support system replacement project in UAT and Production environments.
- Implementing JAX-RS services using Spring Boot.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring IOC Container.
- Developed business layer and DAO Classes and wired them using Spring Framework.
- Used JDBC connection and access database procedures.
- Created REST Web Services for populating and saving data from/to database.
- Created necessary database tables in Development environment using SQL Server.
- Involved in the configuration management using SVN.
- Wrote Jenkins and Maven scripts for automating the process of building, testing and deploying the system.
- Developed the test cases using JUnit to test.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Java Full stack Developer
- Participated in the complete SDLC of project from Development, Implementation, and Deployment to Testing Phase.
- Followed SCRUM Agile methodology that includes iterative application development, weekly sprints, daily stand up meetings, retrospectives and backlog grooming.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive Web design and media queries based on CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Used AngularJS framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Worked extensively on Spring IOC/ Dependency Injection. Configured the crosscutting concerns like logging, security using Spring AOP.
- Implementing MVC Architecture, integrating JSF with spring framework and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Extensively used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to integrate widely disparate applications, that are Web based and uses multiple implementation platforms.
- Developed web services using SOAP web services for supporting transaction of certain modules.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs. Developed hibernate mapping and Configuration files.
- Involved in the implementation of Stateless session beans (EJB) for business logic layer and Entity beans for persistence. Used EJB Message Drive Beans to consume incoming messages from queues.
- Used ANT scripts to create JAR, EAR, War files and Deployed the application on WebSphere application server. Also used LOG4J for log monitoring.
- Exposer to Shell Scripting.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Created JUnit test scripts to unit test the code flow and used Eclipse IDE for application development.
Confidential, Dallas, Tx
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Used Agile Methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Created Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system\'s object in accordance with the business requirements using UML.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle, JBoss
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through RESTful over HTTP using Apache Axis2
- Designed and implemented transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed EJB’s for implementing Business Logic and deployed them on WebSphere application Server
- Used JPA for mapping business objects to the SQL Server database
- Automate build process by using Maven and used CVS version control tool.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Provided production support by debugging and fixing critical issues related to application and database.
- Troubleshooting of high volume and transaction and connection pool related issues in production and refactored code to fix the issues.