- Having 7+ years of experience in IT industry with good knowledge in development and implementation, specialized in Devops, Java, J2EE, JSF, Struts, Web services, Micro services, Spring Boot, Spring cloud, JBoss Data Grid .
- Full SDLC experience utilizing Agile Methodology that includes daily scrum meetings, sprint planning’s, resource planning, etc.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding and Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java 5/6, J2EE1.4/1.5, JSP 1.2/2.0, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0/3.0 and APIs like JDBC, JavaMail, JNDI, XML, JavaBeans, Portals, Portlets.
- Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies such as Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experienced in front - end Unit Testing such as Jasmine, Karma and Integration testing tool Protractor for AngularJS.
- Experienced in object modelling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, and Activity diagrams.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Experience working on Java Server Faces (JSF) to build java technology based web application on server side for event handling, data conversion, server-side validation and page navigation.
- Have experience in migrating the app lication from Angular 5 to Angular 6.
- Experience in deploying SAML based highly available solutions using Ping Federate and other security products.
- Setup and manage containerized applications running on Docker Swarm.
- Achieve High-Availability by running applications as Docker Services.
- Experience in working with the Columnar NoSQL Database like HBase, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Better understanding of implementation using Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS stack for microservices deployment and auto configurations like Eureka (Service Discovery Server), Ribbon (Dynamic Routing and Load Balancer), Hystrix (Circuit Breaker), Zuul (Edge proxy) and Monitoring and centralized log analyses (ELK).
- Experienced in front-end Unit Testing such as Jasmine, Karma and Integration testing tool Protractor for AngularJS.
- Worked on Angular Universal State Transfer API and DOM Support.
- Have experience in working on Typescript.
- Having experience working with different version controlling systems like Git, Bitbucket, SVN etc.
- Proficient with development of Restful Web Services using JAX-RS and Jersey framework for exchange of JSON and XML representations.
- Developed Node.JS framework written in TypeScript to handle HTTP requests and URL routing.
- Experience in developing Android application using SQLite, Java, Mobile JQuery, Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, Android SDK and ADT plug in.
- Extensively worked on memory leaks, push notifications, content providers, multiple screen support, data offline u sage, accounts and sync on Android.
- Experience in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using Node.js along with ExpressJS that interacts with MongoDb and performed CRUD operation on MongoDb.
- Experienced using J2EE Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x/6.x, WebLogic, JBoss 3.x and Web Servers like Tomcat 5.x/6.x
- Experience with developing microservices, RabbitMQ queueing and Kafka streams.
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like RAD 6.0, Eclipse3.x, Net Beans.
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like TFS,CVS, VSS and SVN
- Experiences with build tools include Maven, Gradle and Jenkins Version .
- Development experience includes working with cross functional team and global development teams in Onshore/Offshore Model.
J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, RMI.
Architecture & Framework: Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server 2008, MySQL.
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, JBuilder
Design Methodology: UML, Fall, Perl, Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8, Linux, Unix
Conceptual knowledge: Web Services, Socket Programming.
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Programming Language: Core Java APIs (I/O, Thread, Collection), C, C++.
Design patterns: Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Tools: BEA WebLogic 8.1, JBOSS, IBM Websphere Application Server 6.1, Tomcat 6.0, JUnit 4.0, ANT, Log4j, Mercury Quality Centre, Rational Clear Quest. ANT, Maven, SVN, Toad
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Created a system to support and automate the workflow for FAS internal team. This system provides interfaces for ease of communication between team and their clients, analysis on investment portfolio with future prediction graph.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Creating REST clients to consume data from other partner applications and involved in creating POC using MEAN stack and enhancing existing REST API developed using Node-JS, Express-JS and Mongo-db.
- Involved In Developing Micro Services, and creating API & using Java Spring Boot framework using Maven as a build tool and Cassandra as an enterprise level database.
- Designing and development of RESTful API and services using best practices to interact within the microservices and with the front end.
- Developing Micro Services, and creating APIs using Java Spring Boot framework using Maven as a build tool and Cassandra as an enterprise level database.
- Designing, coding and configuring server side J2EE components like Servlets, Java Beans, XML, XML Parser API.
- Follows Agile development approach using JIRA (daily standups, planning meetings, story estimations, code review, etc.)
- Generating the Selenium automation report with cucumber framework using npm Protractor and validate the Test Cases.Generated Junit Testcase for testing and Spring unit testing report generated.
- Using Bitbucket as source control tool for branching, merging and maintain code versions in the repository enabled using Maven Versioning Capability
- Using AngularJS Directives like ng-app, ng-model, ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-controller, ng-route etc.
- Worked on Enhancing JAVA application code into micro services and deploying them into Pivotal Cloud Foundryinstances using Docker.
- Designed and implemented container orchestration systems with Docker Swarm, Kubernetes.
- Responsible to coordinate and collaborate with Offshore team.
- Key Involvement in all major decision about designing microservices, namespaces, inner microservices communication, streamlined code checking process, defining the boundaries for splitting in microservices, db tables, single sign on, distributed caching, data caching, deployment etc.
- Used various technical tools to resolve SSO, SAML, SWA, WS-FED, UD and AD integration issues.
- Involved in configuration of Spring MVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment for WAS 8.5.
- Implemented Material Design for the latest app supporting Android 5.0.
- Used AXIS API to interact with SOAP web services.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and core J2EE design patterns like Factory, Business Delegate, and Singleton.
- Performed JVM tuning and concurrency tuning of the application using JProfiler and JConsole.
- Reduced user downtime by implementing SAML authentication between Azure AD and supported business applications.
- Experienced in handling MySQL Security, establishing MySQL Replication and MySQL Clustering between two or more MySQL Database servers.
- Experience in working with huge databases, VLDB, troubleshooting issues and documenting the causes. Provided support for mission critical production database systems powered by MySQL.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of MySQL database on different platforms and provide solutions related to the migration to MySQL.
- As a first engineer in startup environment, full stack implementation using ruby on rails backed with PostgreSQL and elasticsearch.
- Debugging applications in different browsers using Firebug, and testing applications using JUnit, Jasmine and Grunt tools.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Technical design, review and implementation across the project. Developed UML diagrams like Use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using AngularJS and followed Agile Scrum for application development.
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the Spring MVC, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, CSS and Jquery.
- Refactored the monolithic code in those microservices projects.
- Configure hospital EMR's to have single sign on, or SAML, launch to dbMotion application.
- Expertise in implementing persistence layer using Java Persistence API, Hibernate and working with SOAP, REST and microservices using Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Helped the team fixing issues during the Ingestion process of millions of data over eight collections to Cassandra and then index to SOLR
- Implemented SOA architecture with WebServices using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons
- Debugged and tested the application using logcat, DDMS (Dalvik Debug Monitor Server) and traceview on different android devices.
- Developed front end UI using Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, JQuery and Dojo components and integrated Dojo with Struts Framework.
- Performed JVM thread dump analysis.
- Experience in applying latest fix-packs in WebSphere and vendor supplied applications.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file and worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Deploying and maintaining production environment using AWS EC2 instances and ECS with Docker.
- Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Worked on Docker including creating and maintain Docker Images, Dockerfile and Volumes, Docker-Swarm for containers etc.
- Created Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using AngularJS
- Configured and supported SAML based Identity & Service Provider connections
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, WSDL
- Involved in configuring and enabling the global security for WebSphere ND for console users and console groups using Active Directory Server as a LDAP User Registry.
- Designed Client side validations using AngulaJs custom form validation that leverages various angular directives and integrated AngularJS Filters to format data for searching, ordering and conditional iterating.
- Used http and $resource service for retrieving data from the server in Angular.js framework and $location service for URL browser manipulation.
- Experience in performance tuning of Cassandra and implementation of agile-scrum methodology.
- Used Spring Framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO m odules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and core J2EE design patterns like Factory, Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Performed WebSphere configuration backup and restoration using scripts.
- Continuous integration with Jenkins with android studio and also separately with eclipse.
- Developed message notification system using ActiveMQ to notify the changes and update across the internal client apps.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services, tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Designed and implemented a Cassandra noSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Enhanced existing REST services using NodeJs, ExpressJS and Mongoose modules.
- Used MongooseJs that interacts with NodeJs web server to access the documents, perform type casting, validation, query building and build data models to create entities in Mongodb database schema.
- Used ExpressJs to organize the web application on server side to build web service to access models and exposed it through REST API that deals with JSON.
- Administered, configured, tuned, clustered and troubleshot WebSphere in a clustered environment consisting of Solaris and AIX platforms.
- Developed custom Ping Agent using Ping SDK and Implemented SAML Protection.
- Used ANT and Jenkins for Build process and continuous integration
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Supported QA and UAT defect resolution; used Atlassian Jira to publish daily defect reports to the management.
- Performed build management for the development and testing environment. Worked with release management to develop technical release notes for every code release.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Participated in the complete software development lifecycle tasks (design, coding, testing and documentation).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Developed Spring MVC rest controllers, services for backend interactions.
- Involved in design and development of RESTful (JAX-RS) web services for other application to communicate and tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using AngularJS and Spring Controller.
- Designed the front-end application and user interactive web pages using web technologies like AngularJs in conjunction with Bootstrap to render web pages responsive.
- Constructed UML and Behavior trees modeling diagrams to depict the business flows.
- Defined new validations through AngularJs for the form field validation implemented with HTML5 /CSS3.
- Developed REST services using Spring and used JAXB API for XML parsing
- Consumend RestFul web service and performed data retrieval using Hibernate and integrated with WebMethod via webservices.
- Extensively used Spring MVC for servlet configurations both during application Development and Test.
- Validated the business rules with the Business Analysts such that they meet the specification.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework and used SVN version control to track and maintain different versions of the application.
Environment: Jdk1.6, HTML, Spring, Spring MVC, JBoss, log4j, Hibernate, Maven, Tortoise SVN, Rest web services, maven, Eclipse Kepler, java script, Xml, MySQL
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Developed the application in Agile Scrum fashion. Designed the front-end screens using JSF, XHTML, HTML and Java Script and developed application using Spring Framework.
- JSF (Java Server Faces) was used for to simplify development integration of user interfaces and the o peration on the values they (UI) hold.
- Configured managed beans and made available to the application by declaring them in the faces-config.xml configuration file.
- Worked with JBOSS RichFaces (JSF/Facelet technology for Rich Internet Application).
- Developed XHTML’S for presentation layer and used Java Script for validations.
- Developed batch jobs and scheduling components using Spring scheduling and Spring batch.
- Participated in the application architecture, and development tools for web solutions that fulfill the business requirements of the project.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application on Jboss server and used Maven Build automation tool to build an application.
- Involved in System requirement study, conceptual design and designing of Use Cases based on the requirements using UML modeling feature in IBM Rational Software architecture (RSA).
- Involved in troubleshoot technical issues, conduct code reviews, and enforce best practices and department development policies.
- Used JSF in order to modify all the JSP's with in BPS.
- Used JUnit for testing and check API performance. Used Object Relational Mapping tool Hibernate for the interaction with the database.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction Management features to handle the transactions and business logic. Integrated the JSF framework and the Spring Framework together.
- Designed the various UI screens required for the lo an information, financials. Used JSF MVC at presentation layers.
- Developed JMS message listeners using Spring JMS Template to consume messages from queue.
- Developed User Interface Components using JSF (Java Server Faces). Designed web module in Spring framework for the J2EE application.
- Designed properties file that has been used by many services and written code to read this properties file.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Responsible for developing Hibernate configuration file to configure the data base drivers, connection pooling, session management and mapping files to map to database tables.