- 7+Years of software development experience in Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and production support of scalable, Multi - Tier distributed enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience on Agile(Scrum), Waterfall, RUP and Extreme Programming (Test Driven development, Pair Programming, Code Reviews).
- Extensively worked on coding using Core Java concepts like multithreading, collections, serialization, Synchronization, exception handling, generics, network APIs and database connections.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks like JSF, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Struts Framework, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Data-RS, Spring Security.
- Proficient in persistence frameworks Hibernate, iBATIS, JPA, to map POJOs to a relational database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP and implementation knowledge on spring web flow to manage the application page flows.
- Experience in working with relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, snapshots, Triggers and optimization with Oracle, DB2 and MySQL databases.
- Knowledge and experience in XML and XML parsers, SOAP-based web services, RESTful Web Services, UML.
- Involved in design and developing the Micro services based on the requirements functionalities.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development (MongoDB, Express.JS, AngularJS& NodeJS).
- Designed and developed Micro services, Rest/Soap services using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Integration based on the requirements.
- Wrote light weight Node.js express server , and using technologies like JSON to make connections between server and databases like MongoDB and MySQL.
- Experience with Angular JS MVC Framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters working with animations, routing and states.
- Experienced in developing REST based Web API with Node JS using routing frameworks such as Express JS and Restify. REST API for CRUD operations to develop MongoDB DAO connectivity. Experience in CSS preprocessors SASS, LESS.
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing web services (SOAP, RESTful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, UDDI, JAX-RS and JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXB.
- Good exposure to tools like SoapUI, Postman for testing SOAP and RESTful web services, browser plugins like Advanced REST client and also CURL using command line for testing HTTP requests.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session facade, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Applications.
- Experience in designing, developing applications using Struts (1.x/2.x) Frame work, Oauth framework and configured the validation framework for validations and Tiles framework for layout management.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, JDOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC, Document Handlers, XML Beans and Castor Framework.
- Proficient in handling web and application servers in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish and JBoss.
- Experienced in use of build tools like Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and logging tools like log4J, project tracking tools by JIRA and QC.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit, used mocking frame work like Mockito, JMockit. Spring test with Groovy for debugging and testing the applications.
- Experience in building and deploying web services, apps using Windows Azure and AWS from building a web service to migrating backend systems from legacy on premise SQL servers to SQL Azure and AWS .
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, Clear Case, SVN, GIT for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Built application and database servers using AWS EC2 and create AMIs as well as use RDS for Oracle DB.
- Development experience in different OS like Windows, Linux and UNIX and excellent troubleshooting skills.
J2EE Technologies: Java, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Swing, Java Beans, Java Server Faces (JSF), Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, NodeJS, SOA, JAX-WS and JAX-RPC
Web Services: Micro services, SOAP, RESTful web services
Application Server: WebLogic, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere
Web Server: Java Web Server, Apache Web Server, ANT, Tomcat
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, UNIX.
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9i/10g Enterprise Edition, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, DB2, MongoDB
Tools: Rational Rose, Eclipse, MS-Office, Jenkins, Log 4J, AWS, ANT, WSAD,Maven, MyEclipse, MS Project, Net Beans.
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Unix-HP, Linux, UNIX Scripting, Windows NT, Windows 95/ 98/2000.
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports
Version Control Tools: SVN, Clear Case, Git
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Participated in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance in Agile and Daily Scrum environment.
- Used AWS SQS with JMSAPI for asynchronous communication by keeping messages in the Message queue.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Software Development (OOAD), Gathering new requirements and understand/document business/technical requirements in UML using IBM Rational suite of products.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.6 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Built Spring based Java and Scala microservices to support enterprise web application.
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using Angular-JS, Ajax, Bootstrap, Java Script and HTML.
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and AngularUI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Implemented Hibernate annotations for the classes by replacing hibernate mapping XML files.
- Implemented methods that will insert, update, delete and retrieve data in the database using Hibernate.
- Implemented Hibernate/JPA for data persistence.
- Implemented methods in the DAO classes that will use Hibernate's Criteria to get the records from the database.
- Designed and developed the Simulator API for Amazon S3.
- Maintained AWS infrastructure and developed back end services.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- Used Oracle 10g as the back-end database to store the data.
- Implemented various features of Spring framework such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations, Spring Security, Spring AOP and Spring integration with Hibernate.
- Worked on Spring Security for application authentication and authorization.
- Worked on implementing the Spring MVC framework by creating controllers, validators, models and request mappings for all the action URLs.
- Managed AWSEC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT.
- Framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Micro Services and to develop Spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Used Cloud FoundryCommand Line Interface (CLI) to deploy and manage applications on to Pivotal Cloud Foundry PCF.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application in to Gradle for Micro Services.
- Implemented version controlling using SVN and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven on UNIX environment.
- Implemented JAX Web services by applying SOA concepts in conjunction with SOAP.
- Used Web Services for sending and getting data from different applications using WSDL messages, such as task details from Work distribution, Getting the status on the same, etc.
- Used Apache AXIS on Eclipse Web Tools platform for developing creating the Web Services. Integrated with Spring IOC while implementing Web services.
- Developed and consumed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) for FTP between multiple applications according to the business life cycle.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and to create user stories.
- Used SQL Developer for validating the data in Oracle 10g database tables.
- Used WebSphere 7.x Application server to deploy the applications.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservices to provide RestFul API and RAMLutilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Designed and implementing Session Facade, MVC, Front Controller and DAO design patterns.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer (Full Stack)
- Designed and development applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and OOAD. Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented few front-end functionalities using Angular JS and consuming the JSON data received using AJAX calls from the back-end part of the application.
- Created different Angular directives which are used across the different templates in the Single Page application (SPA).
- Used $http and $resource service for retrieving data from the server via XMLHttp request object in Angular.js framework.
- Wrote client side UI Validation and implemented Business logic based on user selection using JQuery, JQuery UI and AngularJS.
- Build this application using spring easy as a REST API server and BackboneJS as a single application. Built rich prototypes and applications using Backbone.js.
- Developed Jasmine unit test cases for controllers, services, directives and used Karma as the unit test runner.
- Developed Rest API using Node-JS using various modules in node like express, sequelize, underscore, body-parser etc.
- Involved in design and development of RESTFul (JAX-RS) web services, tested webservices using REST client.
- Configured Gulp tasks to serve tests, UI, karma and code-coverage for Jasmine test cases and used npm packages for various dependencies and involved in configuring bowser and package.json.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services to support JSON for other developers to access to speed up development using Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, JSON, Log4J, RESTful, POSTGRESql and Maven.
- Designed & Developed ORM persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Created Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Mysql Database.
- Responsible for working on consuming and producing SOA/Web Services.
- Designed and Developed web services using JAX-WS, SOAP, JAXB, Apache CXF. Exposing and consuming the web services to the downstream applications using Apache CXF and Apache camel.
- Used AngularJS $http, ngResources services for accessing content from Rest web services, provided custom services to integrate database with view pages along with pagination, sorting of data, deep linking (AngularJS route service)
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations with multiple levels of Caching, lazy loading.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized XML documents using Spring framework
- Configured multiple jobs on Jenkins for different projects with different plugins for SCM, Unit testing, code analysis, release, deployments.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDBs) for receiving and processing data from IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Rational Clear Quest used for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Designed and developed direct live interfaces to handle multiple systems within the bank to subscribe the data in real-time.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using ANT on Linux environment and deployed the application on web logic server.
- Developed the Windows and web based Customized GIS software for utility applications of Land Information Systems.
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new test cases and also created the use cases for the module before the testing phase.
- Wrote ANT build scripts to compile Java classes and create jar, performed unit testing and package them into ear fil
- Coordinated work with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and Client Reps to complete the client requirements efficiently.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in the analysis, design and implementation of business user requirements.
- Involved in designing and developing of Object Oriented methodologies using UML and created Use Case, Class, Sequence diagrams.
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Developed Angular-JS components such as controllers, Services, filters, models.
- Extensive Programming, testing and debugging skills to write new applications.
- Implemented J2EEDesignpatterns like Data Access Objects, Business Objects, Session Façade and Java Design Patterns like Singleton.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Developed the entire application web-based client implementing MVC Architecture using spring framework.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Developed and Consumed Web Services using SOAP and Restful API. Performing Load Test using SOAP UI.
- Involved with Spring IOC concepts to integrate Hibernate Dao classes with Struts Action classes.
- Extensively used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Criteria based queries to work with MySQL databases.
- Developed model objects using Hibernate.
- Deployed the complete Web application in WebSphere Server.
- Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB) in using Hierarchy Modelling Techniques like Tree Aggregation, Adjacency Lists and materialized paths.
- Experience in passing SQL queries, Triggers in Relational Databases such as MySQL, Postgres and NoSQL Database such as MongoDB.
- Implemented backend process for sending the data through FTP.
- Developed Message Driven Beans as Queue listeners for JMS queues.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and also configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Used JMS (Java Messaging Service) for asynchronous communication between different modules.
- Installation of RAD, WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Spring framework to inject the DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring the components.
- Consumed restful web services using apache HttpClient for the data coming from external systems.
- Involved in designing data schema and development of SOAPweb services with Axis implementation and REST web services with JAX-RS .
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Created Logging aspects for auditing and logging purposes using Spring AOP and implemented security for the application using Spring Security.
- Consumed SOAP and REST web services to get the persisted data from different databases.
- REST (JAX-RS)web services have been developed to be consumed by middleware module to push the communication center messages into web module.
- Used log4J logging framework for debugging, easy maintenance, and structured storage of an application's runtime information.
- JQuery High charts plugin integration with databases for displaying custom graphs (line, bar, pie etc.).
- Involved in environment setting, which includes installation, configuration application server like Rational Application Developer 7.0(RAD), WebSphere and hosting the application on these and supporting them in production environment. Created build scripts for running components individually using Apache ANT and XML.
- Implemented using Log4J for logging errors, debugging and tracking.Resolving Customer Problem on Web Application.
- Worked with SVN to maintain a control over the source.Used Maven build tool for compiling and packaging the application and compiled the project assemblies using MAVEN, and deployed it with ANT script.
- Created Unit Test cases using JUnit framework and unit tested the developed components.
- Involved in Knowledge sharing sessions with the team for better understanding and maintenance of the system.
- Worked with configuration management groups for providing various deployment environments set up including System Integration testing, Quality Control testing etc.
Environment: Java, J2EE 1.6, Agile Scrum, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring RESTful Web service, Hibernate 3.2, JMS, AJAX, Struts JSP, DB2, MongoDB, Oracle, Servlets, Web sphere Application Server, AngularJs, Rational Clear Case, IBM Rational Clear Quest, Rational Requisite pro, UML, CSS, Java Script, GWT, HTML 5,, Ant, Windows, Toad, RAD 7.0, GIT, Log4j.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Designed the application architecture of the System based on MVC (Model View Controller), Struts Framework and J2EE specifications.
- Developed Struts validators, services and dao's for backend interactions and operations and used Struts Controller component and integrates with other technologies to provide the Model and the View for the Model.
- Developed web application using Struts framework using MVC and written client validations using Struts Validation frame work.
- Integrated the Spring with Struts to achieve the more reliability in web development and worked heavily with the Struts tags- used struts as the front controller to the web application.
- Created Web.xml, Struts-config.xml, Validation.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts framework.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring.
- Implemented Cross cutting concerns like logging and declarative transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Model is a combination of EJB and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets and developed Message Driven Beans for Messaging communication in our application using EJB.
- Used EJB 3.0 Session beans using JBOSS Seam Context Management (Application, Conversation, Session scopes) and implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs.
- Involved in developing & exposing web services and also consumption of Web Services like RESTFUL Web services .
- Used MAVEN for project management and build automation. Used Subversion as a version control for implementing the application.
- Wrote Junit classes for the services and prepared documentation and configured logging in the application using log4j api.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers and deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server.
- Eclipse is used for development as IDE and used JUnit for unit testing and repeatable tests for the application.
- Creation of Technical/Functional specifications based on the Requirement Elicitation from client.
- Used OO techniques such as UML methodology use cases, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams and developed class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed JSP pages and Action Servlets for HTML generation and for session management.
- Designed and implemented business logic with Spring MVC framework with RESTful Web Services for applications.
- Used IOC (Inversion of Control) Pattern and Dependency Injection of Spring framework for wiring and managing business objects.
- Designed and Developed Session Beans necessary for various functionalities.
- Designed and developed DAO's to implement the business logic.
- Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like struts-config, ejb-jar and web.xml using XML.
- Developed authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users per their entitlements.
- Configured the XML files for Hibernate and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on Session Factory as well as caching on query.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server. In server-side Servlets is used to construct and parse the data in XML format and in client-side Java is used.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Log4J was used for logging and to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Involved in deployment of the Application on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used SVN for project management and version management.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, and acceptance testing with test cases.
Environment: CoreJava, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Spring,Hibernate, JDBC, Oracle 8i, AJAX, XML, ANT, Junit, CVS, Maven and JBossApplication Server.