- Around 8 years of IT experience in various phases of software development life cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing, Production Support and Maintenance for web and distributed applications.
- Experience on Objective Oriented Programming like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Expertise in application development using J2SE/J2EE components which include Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, Multi - Threading, JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB and JMS.
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller frameworks using Struts and Spring MVC.
- Acquaintance with ORM tools such as Hibernate, JPA and MyBatis.
- Extensive working experience in Unit testing experience with Junit and Karma Integration Tool.
- Extensively worked on cross browser compatibility and Responsive Web Design on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Experience with architectures such as Redux to manage state of the application while working with frameworks such as React JS.
- Experienced in working with various data parsing forms to automatically display data on the system such as XML, XSLT, XSD, Xpath, SAX, DOM, JAXB, DTD.
- Strong Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL) and REST Web Services.
- Significant experience in web development tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM RAD, STS and deploying them in application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS and Web Server like Apache Tomcat.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts and have experience in working with multiple relational databases such as Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Sybase, DB2, MySQL and NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedures, Views, Triggers, and Functions, using PL/SQL.
- Experience in working with various project life cycle models like Waterfall model, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using Standalone and JUnit Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4j.
- Extensive experience in implementation of version control tools like CVS, SVN and Git.
- Have good experience in building and integrating software applications using Ant, Maven and Jenkins tools.
- Extensive working experience in Financial and retail -based domains.
- Good technical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Committed team member with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and can quickly adapt to new environments & technologies and able to work reliably under pressure.
Languages: Java, C, C++, J2EE, UNIX Shell, PL/SQL, SQL, UML
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, EJB, JPA, JSTL, Java Mail, JMS
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, JSON, SAX, DOM, JAXB, XSLT, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Database & Platforms: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, DB2
App/Web Servers: WebSphere 8.5/8.0/7.5, Web Logic 8.x/9.x/10. x., JBOSS 3.x/4.0, Apache Tomcat Web Server
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, React JS, Angular JS, REDUX
Web Services: JAX-RS (RESTful), JAX-WS (SOAP), WSDL, UDDI, AXIS
Build/Integration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Log4J, Toad, Jenkins, Mockito
Developer IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite, JBuilder
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Git, Clear Case, VSS
Bug Reporting Tools: JUNIT, SOAPUI, JIRA, Bugzilla, TOAD
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, Crystal Reports
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Confidential, Chesterbrook, PA
Full Stack Developer
- Attended everyday Enterprise Workflow Stand-Up meeting to provide status, thus implementing Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Developed UI pages using React.JS by developing React Components and running them using independent microsites.
- Converting the mark up provided by UX team to react components.
- Developed components using React life cycle methods and all the advanced methods Functions in developing writing both stateless and stateful components, class based and functional components.
- Using REDUX to get the state for react.
- Involved in developing UI pages using React.JS by developing React Components and done lot of styling using Sass and Bootstrap.
- Involved in lot of Bug fixes and issues which came up in already developed components.
- Integrating API response by wiring up them to react components, writing actions reducers to get the response integrated.
- Using NPM module to run our webpack dev server and to integrate all our dev dependencies like babel core etc. to project.
- Used Spring DAO to interact with database ( Oracle ) using Hibernate.
- All the Data validations like input parameter are handled at controller layer .
- Business validations like data checks, logic checks are handled at service/facade layer.
- Common validations are defined in UTIL class (static methods) which can be used across the application thus achieving reusability.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database and for retrieving and saving of the data to the database.
- Developed loosely coupled components using Spring IOC and used Spring AOP to implement security, where cross cutting concerns were identified.
- Working in Local, Non-prod environments and ensuring to have cross-browser functionality by having all the supporting features.
- Integrating with QA in each sprint to make our modules work fine and delivering sprint demo’s, retrospective meetings to improve in our delivery.
- Attended Guild Meetings(Frontend and Backend), Retrospective and Sprint Planning.
- Used Bitbucket Version Control code repository for pushing and pulling the code.
- Extensively worked on JIRA tool for tracking stories and bugs in a Project.
- Implemented version controlling using GitHub.
- Configured Jenkins build jobs for various services to facilitate continuous integration.
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance and implemented the Scrum Agile methodology for iterative development of the application.
- Implemented Code for all PMOC channels to process sterling and click request.
- Extensive experience in developing JEE based Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability to the users and consumed using JAX-WS.
- Implemented Queue messages using Spring JMS to communicate web sphere MQ messages.
- Implemented RIDC to check-in metadata to UCM and Documents check-in and checkout documents form UCM.
- Implemented Spring Email for Email and Fax PMOC Channels.
- Implemented ITEXT to merge Generated documents to print at Store for Print PMOC Channel.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring framework manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database. Implemented Spring IOC for dependency injection.
- Implemented Spring MVC to provide user interface for support team to add/update packet.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designing the front end using JSP, JQuery, CSS and Html as per the requirements that are provided.
- Implemented Spring JMS for MQ Communication between applications.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting the information from third party.
- Implemented logic for Marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB to validate against to sub XSD.
- Implemented marshalling and un-marshalling web sphere queues using JAXB.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Web Sphere Application Server.
- Implemented version controlling using GitHub.
- Prepared Junit test cases and executed the test cases using Mockito.
- Extensively used SoapUI tool to access the applications and used Log4J for logging the application log.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Hibernate, GitHub, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Web sphere Application Server 8.0, IBM MQ Series, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, XML, XSLT, CSS, HTML, JQuery, JAX-WS, SOAP, UCM, RAD, JAXB, ITEXT, LOG4j, Junit, LKN, GitHub, Oracle 11g, Agile Scrum, Mockito.
- Involved in system analysis that included the low-level design and contributed to the technical architecture of the system.
- Used Rational Rose to design UML diagrams (Use Case Diagrams, Class diagrams and sequence diagrams).
- Developed applications using RAD IDE and deployed in Web Sphere server.
- Implemented core java multithreading, collections and exception handling and used generics of jdk 1.5.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) and design pattern is implemented with Struts, JSP, JSTL and JavaBeans to control the flow of the application in the Presentation/Web tier and used generics for collections.
- Design patterns like Singleton, Session Façade, Business Delegate and Data Access Objects.
- Developed model components using session beans and used local entity beans to interact to session using ejb3.
- Integrated Struts and Spring MVC/IOC Framework and integrated to Hibernate.
- Worked on DevOps on Migrating projects to GitHub.
- Used XML for creating deployment descriptors, struts configuration files and integrated to validation, tiles files.
- Used Hibernate to connect to the Oracle database to store and fetch data.
- Designed and created the database tables and wrote SQL queries, Joins, PL/SQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and functions to access Oracle.
- Wrote Script for AJAX implementations in the website and created components.
- Extensively used Log4J for logging in the application, Ant tool to build and configure J2EE applications.
- Published, consumed webservices using JAX-WS and generated client stubs from wsdl for Webservices.
ENVIRONMENT: Core Java1.4 and 1.5, JDBC, J2ee, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, JavaBeans, Hibernate, EJB, Struts, Ant, XML, SQL, Pl/SQL, Oracle Web Sphere, JUnit, CSS, CVS, Ajax, Log4j, RAD, Web Services (Soap, Wsdl), UNIX.
Confidential, Fort Mill, SC
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Used agile software development methodology which helps to develop project plans.
- Implemented Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Facade, Prototype, Decorator, Business Delegate and MVC.
- Involved in frequent meeting with clients to gather business requirement & converting them to technical specification for development team.
- Used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components and used Handlebars.js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.JS and JQuery.
- Used JAX-WS Web Services to communicate through different application.
- Implemented Spring and Persistence object Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Implemented JUNIT test cases to test whole cycle to interact all modules.
- Used Custom Validations to make sure that work order cannot submit any invalid input values.
- Build and deployed war file in WebSphere application server.
- Involved in Bug fixing and Enhancement phase, used find bug tool.
- Developed application in Eclipse IDE and check-in and checkout using Version Control SVN.
- Created Pom.xml for maven Build and Implemented logging for the whole application using Log4j.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Extensively used Spring IOC and worked with databases Oracle.
- Conducting design & code reviews.
- Tracking of tasks using Scrum Methodology in Version One.
Environment: Core Java, Spring Framework, SOAP Web services, Oracle 11g application Server, JUnit, SOAP UI, Eclipse IDE, JAX-WS, SVN, XML, Angular JS 1.0, Version One, Windows, UNIX, Microsoft Visio tool.
- Involved in gathering Requirements, Design and Development by using Waterfall methodology in SDLC.
- Implemented functionality for retail, branch and corporate modules.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Struts Application Framework.
- Created the Struts Action classes, Action Form classes for the project.
- Created struts-config.xml, application-resource, properties for the project.
- Implemented Data Access Object for database calls.
- Responsible in automating the deployment process by developing ANT build scripts.
- Actively involved in setting coding standards and writing related documentation.
- Written SQL queries and simple Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, cursors for the application in MySQL.
- Eclipse used as Java IDE tool and deployed application to JBOSS Application Server 7.0.
- Log4J framework was used in the application for Logging implementation.
- Used Test Director to fix the assigned defects.
Environment: CoreJava1.4, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Eclipse IDE, JDBC, JSP 1.2, Servlet, Struts, JNDI, Ant 1.6.5, JBOSS Application Server 7.0, MySQL, and Log4j.