- Over 6years of progressive professional IT experience in system Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Support of mission critical applications which include web based and n - tier client/server applications from Legacy Systems to Java.
- Extensive experience in various Java/J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Jasper Reports), Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP,DAO, spring batchand security), Hibernate and Java Web Framework along with Web Service/Database related technologies.
- Robust experience in open source frameworks Spring, Hibernate and Struts
- Strong day to day experience with ReactJs in last two engagements - could chat easily through components of Redux and React - passed technical screen.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Expertise developing Responsive web design (RWD) application with client scripting language and serve scripting languages like Node.js, Express.js, React.js.
- Expertise in UI designing like wireframe concepts, Mockup designs using Adobe Fireworks, Azure, Photoshop.
- Experienced in all phases of usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting using Jasmine and Karma.
- Worked extensively with React JS and developed real time applications using React JS architecture- Redux for building UI and designed reusable components using React JS.
- Integrated Redux Framework with React to handle large chunks of data for the improved performance.
- Experience in integrating RESTFUL APIs and web services with applications.
- Experienced in designing and developing Responsive Web Design using Media Queries, Twitter Bootstrap and JQuery Mobile.
- Experience in developing and implementing SOAP and Restful Web Services using different Frameworks and connecting to Database.
- Experience in the use of various relational databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Extensively used build utilities like MAVEN, ANT for building of jar, war and ear files.
- Excellent experience in using various project management tools like JIRA and Version One mainly for Agile project management.
- Proficient in developing Multithreaded Applications using Multi-threading. Concepts.
- Experienced in using the version controls like Bit bucket, GIT and SVN effectively.
- Developed React Components and used Redux Promise API for making async calls.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC and Worked extensively in Agile & Waterfall Development process and Knowledge in developing applications using Agile SCRUM Methodology.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB,JMS,JDBC.
Microservices: Spring Boot, Rest API.
Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA, Struts, Spring, JSF.
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA.
Database: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
UML Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT.
AWS: EC2, S3, ELB, Auto scaling Groups, Glacier, EBS, RDS, SNS, Lambda
Servers: Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
Logging Tools: Log4j, SL4J.
Build Tools: Maven, ANT.
Testing: Junit, Selenium, Karma-Jasmine, Cucumber.
Bug Tracking: JIRA, VSTS, Bugzilla.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
Messaging Technologies: JMS, RABBIT MQ, IBM MQ SERIES.
OperatingSystems: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Constructed powerful and modern Frontend Architecture, involving ReactJs, Redux, and ES6.
- Achieved role control functionality mainly by retrieving JSON data from AJAX and combining the retrieved data with JQuery to manipulate nodes in DOM tree.
- Wrote various types of Business rules in the. drl (drools file) using Drools rule engine for business decision making.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJs, Redux for SPA development and implemented client-side Interface using ReactJs.
- Experience in Redux architecture and implemented SPA's with React Router.
- Followed Redux Architecture to achieve the React JS state management. Developed the well-designed store, actions and reducers.
- Worked with java (Java8), using Spring, Spring MVC, Multi-threading, DBC, Hibernate, Restful Web Services and SOAP Web Services.
- Used Java 8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Used Spring Core, JBPM & multi-threading as part of enhancing Bundler process with in Content Management System.
- Involving moving legacy multi-threading to Java 7/8 solution, implement application Level multi-threading framework.
- Used Multi-threading to overcome the errors in the process of transactions.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Wrote services with Angular 5 to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices with the Http service.
- Developed React Components and used Redux Promise API for making async calls.
- Used ReactJs for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJs, Redux for SPA development and implemented client side Interface using ReactJs.
- Created and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices using Jenkins CI server.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating data changes and reporting.
- Coded in Angular5 MVC framework to build the Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Implemented MVVM architecture using React and Redux framework.
- Created RFP (Request for Proposal) Microservices to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Utilized a combination of regular expression and JQuery Validation Plugins to conduct input check.
- While in the newer sub project, conducted validation in AngularJS way.
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and the object interaction layer for the server-side components using Rational Rose. scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Performance Testing experience using JMeter.
- Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM', developed and tested the application during various iterations
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like DI (IOC), Bean Wiring, Inheritance, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, AOP and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
Environment: Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS Web services, JAX-WS Web services, Angular 5, Apache CXF, J Query 1.08, J Query, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, Eclipse 4.2, J unit, XMLSPY, Core Java, Drools, JBPM, SOAPUI 5.1, Linux, Log4j, Maven 3.1, Micro services, Mongo DB, PMD, AWS, Node Js, Ext JS, React Js, Bootstrap, PL/SQL, Angular JS 2, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Maven, Hudson, Groovy, TDD, Sun Jersey, Junit 4.1, JIRA, Rally, Jasmine, Apache POI, Quartz Scheduler, Selenium, GIT, Bamboo CI, Cucumber, Soap UI, Fiddler, J Meter
Confidential, Rossville, California
Full Stack Java Developer
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front-End web interface with the controller using Spring MVC.
- Worked simultaneously in both production and development teams. Designed and developed dynamic web
- Developed dynamic web pages using ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, NodeJS and AJAX.
- Involved in building applications using ReactJS by building re-usable UI Components.
- Worked on Bootstrap, LESS to develop User Interface with responsive design.
- Created responsive layouts for mobile plot forms by created grid model using bootstrap.
- Involved in using Core Java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading and Serialization.
- Designed, implemented and maintained our Microservices architecture using cutting edge technologies.
- Wrote business rules using Drools and business logic processing customs declarations.
- Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service (S3), Simple Queue Service (SQS) and SimpleDB.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, Linux, RBDMS, CSS and JQuery.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Applications) using Restful web services plus AJAX and AngularJS.
- Used Redux to store data from multiple API endpoints.
- Generated server side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Developed a GUI to help to read the logs generated by the scripts, the logs were saved in MongoDB.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from Redux library.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Worked on Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of NodeJs.
- Used Spring framework for IOC (Inverse of Control) and managed other Java Beans and Spring Boot to build Microservices.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development (TDD) approach.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology, Wrote Technical design documents, Implementation plans and testing documents for the requirements.
- Used JDBC API for invoking stored procedures in the database.
- Used Spring MVC framework at the front end and configured many beans and wired (dependency injection) them as per the requirement.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate, configured logging and developed exception handling for the application.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM and Spring Integration.
- Migrated the existing web application from using DB2 data to calling the REST API services.
- Used Ajax, JSON with JQuery for request data and response processing.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Created POJO’s and DAOs for the database entities using Hibernate Annotation mapping.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Created and modified build configuration files including Mavens POM.xml.
- Used Hibernate asORM tool for object data persistence.
- Developed various Database interaction objects by implementing the DAO Patterns and used JDBC as Model Component.
- Implemented Spring and Persistence object Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Good knowledge of Spring's IOC, AOP, Spring MVC and spring's integration
- Deployment of Application in the Tomcat Server environment using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and JDBC as middleware to retrieve the data and did database configurations.
- Developed data select queries on a Relational DB in SQL.
- Have developed automation test cases to testREST APIs.
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Created an e-cops web app and tested including all edge cases in each module, deployed it on Tomcat server, and processed over 200 records in each case.
- Worked on developing restful web services as part of migrating the existing applications to be separate entity and be accessed by REST API.
- Wrote Junit test cases to test the Spring DAO Managed Hibernate for accessing and persisting data between Java objects/classes and a relational database.