- Full Stack Developer around 5+ years of experience IT industry involving analysis, design, implementation and integration of large client - server and web-based applications and experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Software Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing, Documentation, implementation, and maintenance and production support of applications.
- Expertise in experience in development of applications using Object Oriented Programming Java and J2EE technologies and implementing designs into responsive HTML5/CSS3 templates, using AngularJS, Angular, React JS, Node JS and Express JS to build single - page web applications.
- Knowledge in using the open source tools Log4j, ANT, Maven and Junit, JMock, EasyMock, JBOSS.
- Created and consume Rest Web Services and SOAP Web Services
- Experience in dynamic web development and applications using jQuery, Java Script, HTML, XML and CSS.
- Hands-on experience with UNIX and Linux environments and experience in writing shell scripts.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, used Hibernate annotations to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Good Experience in Server-side Framework like Node.js and Java script libraries like React.js.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good knowledge and experience in J2EE Design patterns, Version control system software like CVS, SVN, Maven, GITS, and HTTP.
- Experience in designing both Front end & Backend applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, AJAX and various other Frameworks.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat & JBOSS Application server.
- Experience in Design and Development of database systems using Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, and DB2.
Framework: Spring (MVC, JDBC, ORM, Boot, Batch, Security) and Micro Services.
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Web Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JMS, JPA, Web Services, SOAP, HTML5, DHTML Angular JS, NODE JS, AJAX
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, XML Beans and JAXB
Version Control: CVS, VSS, SVN, Git.
Web/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0, Web sphere, JBoss.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, DWR, Log4j, JSF, JPA.
Tools: MAVEN, Junit
Databases: Oracle10g/11g, DB2, MySQL
Development Methodologies: Scrum and Agile
Web Services: SOA architecture, RESTFUL/SOAP
Servers: JBOSS, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Full Stack Developer
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes and core Service is developed as maven jar that can be included by other Micro services as their maven dependency.
- Core service uses the main database and the other Micro services use their individual databases to access and store data.
- Developed the user interface using JSP and Java Script to view all online trading transactions.
- Designed and developed Stored Procedures and Triggers for Oracle10gDatabase.
- Used XML for exchange the data and used SAX/DOM parser to extract and read the required information from the XML.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API.
- Developed web modules that will read data from alfresco repository using JAVA RMI and Java AXIS web services usinglucene and XPATH queries
- Simplified Adding search parameters to an "HTTP request" using Angular JS.
- Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Implementing all the Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Experience with Software Development methodologies like Agile/Scrum and Involved in business requirements and creating the Jira tickets for user stories.
- Performed load testing using SOAP UI, Apache JMeter and Ready API.
- Used Apache Axis for consuming SOAP Web Services with CXF web services using JAX-WS.
- Support application Profile DB is accessed through the SOAP Web service call in order to obtain the user's sensitive data from the profile database at the Client place.
- Wrote internal and external API services using Node JS modules.
- Developed Rest API using Node JS using various modules in node like express.
- Removed all the XML based configurations required to build the MVC application and maintained in the classes using Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS application server and generated reports by using JBOSS tattletale for missing jars or circular dependencies during each release.
- Documented the entire unit test case plans for the Services and the User interface. Used JUnit Testing Framework for Unit Level Testing using WSAD.
- Successfully handled role of Scrum Master and having expertise in conducting Backlog refinement, Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospective Meetings using Agile Methodology.
Environment: Maven, Spring, Spring-WS, Hibernate, TIBCO BW, SVN, Agile, SOAP Web Services, Micro services, JMS, XML, JAXB, WSDL, XSD, DOM, JUnit, Angular JS, Node JS, NoSQL, Jenkins, SOAPUI, JBOSS Application Server, SQL Developer, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, MVC Architecture.
Confidential, Hillsbro, OR
Full Stack Developer
- Developed an application from scratch to interact with third party applications in token exchange model for authentication, get the data needed and Spring MVC to handle incoming requests and RESTful web services (Implementing JAX-RS API) with Jackson parser to send data on Web Service Calls in JSON format.
- Experienced with designing system architectures, including Microservices and service-oriented architectures.
- Created continuous delivery pipeline for CDT Directory to run the war, Ami and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of microservices.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying microservices using Jenkins CI server.
- Created queues and so JMS is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Worked on accessing JPA data with spring using REST (JAX-RS)
- Involved Multithreading to cascade several changes in several records in only one transaction.
- Worked with Single page application framework Angular JS extensively using routing, services, views, and directives.
- Developed, Tested, and Deployed application in IBM WebSphere (WAS) 8.5 server
- Used DB2database and worked on creating critical pivot tables, SQL queries.
Confidential, Danville, PA
Junior Software Engineer
- Involved in Design, Development, and Integration of the application.
- Developed using validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Writing database queries on Oracle 9i with team.
- Writing stored procedures, Packages, Views, Cursors, Functions, and triggers using SQL in the back end.
- Created and implemented Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and complex queries using SQL.
- Configured and implemented Log4j for logging and Maven for CI integration.
- Worked with Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and Asynchronous Communication.
- From back end data architecture, entity modeling, and REST API creation, to complex front-end engineering involving templating and client-side routing.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Working experience in Agile environment and involved in all the phases (requirement gathering, analysis, solution design, code development and implementation) of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed Web application using Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring MVC, Spring Transactions,
- Created internal Hibernate, MS SQL routes using REST web service with spring which can accept and send objects in JSON format.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring IOC architecture and Hibernate.
- Experienced in developing web services and worked with Web Sphere Application Server.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business User Requirements.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML, CSS, and spring framework.
- Developed CSS style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Used Bootstrap in combination with Angular JS to develop this website as a responsive website.
- Experience working with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, Iterations in developing web applications using JAVA, J2EE, EJB etc.
- Extensive experience in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi-threading, Generics, Garbage collection, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans.
- Created Custom filters and directives to process the data or to render a reusable DOM.
Environment: Java, spring, Hibernate, JMS, SOAP, Restful Web Services, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, SQL, Eclipse, IBM Web Sphere.