- Almost having 7 years of experience in the IT industry with diversified exposure in Software Process Engineering, designing & building a Web Application using Java/J2EE Technology & Open Source Technologies
- Good experience in all facets of SDLC viz. requirement analysis, designs, development, testing, and post implementation revisions.
- Worked strongly following Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Have a strong background and experience in designing and developing various software applications.
- Good Experience in implementing Java/J2EE, C++ technologies for application development in various layers of projects i.e. Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Unit Testing and Deployment.
- Strong technical skills in the areas of distributed technologies like C++, JAVA, J2EE (JDBC, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, RMI, JNDI, EJB, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Web services)
- Expertise in designing and development enterprise applications for J2EE platform using MVC, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web Services, Hibernate
- Having a good knowledge in integrating and configuring the Object - relation mapping tool, Hibernate in J2EE applications and other open source frameworks like Struts and Spring.
- Worked on JAVA Core coding to provide the Multithreading, Localization and Collections framework. And integration of Spring Hibernate for an application.
- Configured and developed web applications in Spring, employed spring MVC architecture and inversion of control.
- Experience in building and deploying web applications in multiple applications servers and middleware platforms including Web logic, Web sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, and Triggers in Oracle and MySQL4.x and 5.x.
- Experience in relational database environments, with experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in web/application servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic and Tomcat
- Expertise in implementing spring framework for Dependency Injection, support for the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern and integrated with hibernate and having an experience in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Experience in writing the complex SQL queries using joins.
- Designed and developed several RESTful web services that support JSON for other developers to access to speed up development within the United Federation of Teachers using Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, JSON, Log4J, RESTful, MySQL, DB2 and Maven.
- Experience in building, deploying and integrating applications with ANT, Maven.
- Extensively worked with Web Services using SOAP, REST and have good knowledge on OAuth.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN) on Linux and windows platforms.
- Involved in RPM administration for installing, querying and upgrading software on Linux servers.
- Worked as middle tier, onsite coordinator, module lead and server side tier developer for different Project in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Expertise in using IDE like Eclipse and Net Beans for debugging and using java coding standards from the beginning of development.
- Quick learner with an ability to rapidly achieve organizational integration.
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, Shell Programing.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, EJB 2.0/3.0, JDBC, Struts 1.0/2.0, Spring 3.5/3.0, Spring-AOP, AspectJ, Transaction Management, Hibernate, Ibatis and Custom Java Tag Library.
Web Development: HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, AngularJS, Bootstrap 2.x/3.
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, DOM, XMLBeans, JAX-WS SOAP, JAX-RS RESTful, JSON.
Application/Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, WebLogic 12.x, Apache Tomcat 6.x/7.x, Jenkins
Methodologies/ Design Patterns: Agile, MVC, DAO, Factory pattern, Singleton, Delegation.
Rational Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server … PostgreSQL, Sybase, MySQL, DB2.
NoSQL Databases: Exposure to Mongo DB
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD, NetBeans, MyEclipse, Oracle jDeveloper Studio …
Build Automation and Other Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, JENKINS, Firebug.
Testing and Logging: Frameworks JUnit, Log4J.
Version Controls: SVN, GitHub, CVS
Confidential - Bethesda, MD
- Involved in agile development process following Test Driven Development Technique.
- Designing and developing Web application to generate reports using Java-J2EE technologies.
- Involved in creating the JSP Pages.
- Implemented back-end service using spring annotations to retrieve user data information from database.
- Involved in deployment of the application using Web Sphere that makes to change the requirements.
- Integrated the applications with soap web services.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed ANT script for building the application.
- Used JDBC to connect the J2EE server with the relational database.
- Design and developed different PL/SQL blocks, Stored Procedures in DB2 database.
- Involved in writing test cases using Mockito and Power Mock framework for code coverage.
- Developed and modified Servlets to accept and process request from the clients.
- Designed the application using Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analyzing and developing design documents and reviewing with business.
- Involved in using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, JQUERY, JSP and Tag Libraries to develop view pages
- Documentation of software and implementation (development, business analysis, data modeling).
- Hands on experience in J2EE framework Struts
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based presentation using JSF framework.
- Responsible to maintain HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as keeping the page's dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Experience in using design patterns and UI frameworks such as MVC, Struts, Hibernate, Spring
- Involved in a day-day Scrum Software development methodology and Test Driven Development TDD.
- Extensive experience of developing Representational state transfer (REST) based services and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) based services.
- Developed of UI5, and SAP Fiori, and Hana Cloud Platform (HCP).
- Involved in consuming, producing SOAP based web services using JAX-WS
- Developed user interface components using JSP and tag libraries.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Involved in designing of user interface.
- Node.js is used to develop server side applications
- Optimized ExtJS themes and prepared performance applications
- Worked as a full stack senior Java developer for this project. Implemented change request from start to end touching all the layers. Used Struts framework for the MVC implementation with Spring for DI and Hibernate as ORM tool for database communication.
- Supported the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Involved in mapping the data from various vendors with the existing database.
- Designed and developed a full tier web application using EXT JS 5.0, JAX-RS Services and SOLR
- Responsible for updating the supplier database if new updates are available.
Environment: Struts, AngularJS, Ajax, Web Services, J2EE, Java, Solr, Servlets, AWS, EXTJS, JSP, TDD, REST, SOAP, Angular JS, JBOSS, EJB, JMS, WebSphere, Oracle 10i, XML, LOG4J, HTML5, NODEJS, MVC Framework
Confidential - McLean, VA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved requirements and existing business logic.
- Designed and developed XML configuration based Spring REST web services using Spring REST framework
- Implemented Controller, Service and Data Access layers.
- Worked in UI team to develop new customer facing portal
- Utilized Spring Boot to create java micro services applications
- Implemented exception handling using Spring Exception handler framework.
- Designed a Real time service for the email triggering to the Predefined Customer for the applied application.
- Developed report generations, which run on daily basis for the last 30 days for the application data that is submitted for tracking purpose to the business unit using spring batch.
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Documented how Spring Batch is useful for the current project. Tried to address the advantages of using Spring Batch.
- Used Spring Boot, Spring Security features.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules
- Wrote Unit test cases for DAO, Service and Mocktests for UI layer
- Tortoise SVN is used as source version control
- Test First Methodology is being used for Unit Testing, extensively wrote Junit Test Cases using Easy Mock API, tested web service calls using mocking mechanism implemented across SOAP UI
- Log4J is used for application and error Logging
- Involved in code analysis and App performance issues.
- Worked with various Black Duck Scan Issues to be compliance with ITRC (IT Risk Control Policies)
- Used AWB (Fortify Audit Workbench) to figure out XXS (Cross Site scripting issue) and XXE (XML Extended Entity Injection)
- As an Application Security Expert (ASE) closely working with ITRC team to compliant with various scans DEI (Developer Efficiency Index), S3 (Static Scan Issues), Black Duck Scans.
Confidential - Annapolis, MD
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Responsible to prepare Low Level Design document (LLD).
- Involved in coding the logic to meet the functional requirements.
- Prepared SQL Queries.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side extensively used JSP standard tag libraries.
- Developed framework by configuring Struts and spring frameworks together and executed Proof-of-concept with the same.
- Spring DAO framework for database access.
- Involved in creating screen layouts using Tile.
- Implemented Persistence layer using JPA technologies like Hibernate.
- Used Spring IOC as Dependency Injection.
- Developed Restful web services to retrieve the agent information.
- Responsible in handling Code Reviews with the team.
- Involved in unit testing of the modules using test cases and involved in integration testing.
- Involved in preparing the Technical Design Documents using VISIO.
- Involved in analysis of finding out the performance issues.
- Involved in writing, build and deploy configuration files
- Handle role and responsibility for requirement analysis and delivery to client.