- 6+ Years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in developing Multi - tier enterprise level web applications using various Java 1.4/1.5, J2EE technologies JSP, Servlets, JDBC and XML.
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing open source frameworks Hibernate, Spring, Struts, and integrating among them.
- Implemented Web Services both SOAP and RESTful in Web Applications, Used RESTFul API.
- Used J2EE environment extensively in Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for development using Struts and spring.
- Experience in web application development using Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Multithreading and strong knowledge of Systems Analysis and Design. Well versed in the areas of UI, Web Services, Databases and resolving performance and memory issues.
- Developed J2EE design patterns like Data Access Object (DAO) Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, and Factory Pattern for effective and efficient strategies.
- Expertise in persistence framework Hibernate.
- Experience in writing ANT and Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j.
- Writing JUnit test cases for unit testing and to maintain the accuracy of the program code.
- Proficient in XML related technologies such as JAXP and JAXB for parsing XML into java object.
- Strong hands-on experience on Web Application Servers viz., IBM WebSphere, JBOSS, and Weblogic including configuration, administration and documentation.
- Experience in SOAP and Web Services JAX-Rs, JAX-WS.
- Proficient use of developing applications using Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans and ANT.
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL, Postgresql and MS-SQL server.
- A self-starter with positive attitude, willingness to learn new concepts and acceptance of Challenges Great ability to work efficiently in both independent and widely diversified global team environments.
Confidential, San Roman, CA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile.
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Used the Struts1.3 framework and Standard Tag Libraries and various custom in-house custom tag libraries for the presentation layer.
- Used Core Spring for setter dependency injections.
- Developed the business logic using stateful session beans, EJB 3.0.
- Used a Message Driven Bean (MDB) for supporting user subscriptions and notification features.
- Worked on Production Server's on Amazon Cloud AWS (EC2, EBS, RDS, S3 and Route53).
- Managing multiple AWS instances, assigning the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs.
- Consumed a Web service for exchange rate calculation.
- Wrote prepared statements and called stored Procedures using callable statements in MySQL.
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the business logic tier and the persistent storage tier.
- Developed business components using Spring Boot, IOC, AOP, spring annotations and created user detail service for authentication and access control using Spring LDAP and Spring Security.
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Deployed applications on IBM WebSphere Application server.
- Used Angular-JS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable Angular-Js applications.
- Used Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Created use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit, system testing and creation of various test scripts.
- Wrote test cases which adhere to a Test Driven Development (TDD) pattern.
- Built scripts using ANT that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSPs, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the application server.
- Used GitHub as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM).
- Used Log4J for logging.
Environment: Java 1.7, Java EE 1.7, Hibernate 3.0, SPRING 3.1, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Bootstrap 3.0, Apache Maven 2.2.1, Amazon AWS, EC2, Elastic search, IBM WebSphere 7.0, JSP 2.0, EJB 3.0, Struts1.3, Angular JS 2.0, UNIX, Oracle, SQL, XML, GitHub, SOAP, HTML5.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Designed and developed the reporting and extracts framework which includes writing validation logic to achieve integration responsibilities of user input screens and database to present the output.
- Responsible for development of functional specifications and correcting of logical issues as per the requirements.
- Developed Restful Web services using JAX-RS specification.
- Used spring for bean management across layers and for loading database configuration and Spring JDBC to interact with Oracle databases.
- Review complete SCOPE and business developed the Apps using Spring MVC and Spring Web Flow with Spring Batch and written JUnit test cases for the controller and other helper/ utility classes in our application.
- Used Spring Framework modules such as Spring Boot, Spring JDBC/ORM, Spring ORM.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Used SVN for Version Controlling. Used Maven for Build Scripts documents for entire project.
- Supported production environment including monitoring application, resolving any production related issues. Experience working with Single-Sign On (SSO) by integrating with SAML.
- Used JAXB for marshaling and un marshalling the data while developing restful Web services.
- Used Hibernate to store persistence data to DB.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Java Beans, EJB, Enterprise Architect, Angular JS, jQuery, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Eclipse, Oracle10g, Ant, SVN, Axis, SOAP, WSDL, Web services, Hibernate and BEA Web Logic Server 10.1.
- Development, testing, implementation, support of customization and Multi-threading implementation of Report Center.
- Wrote Client Side and Server Side validations using Struts Validation Framework on Login of Report Center and Registration of State Street.
- Implemented design patterns Delegate, Façade, Service, Controller, DTO and DAO
- Implemented JAXB parser to send the XML data to MQ.
- Configured JDBC, JMS in web sphere application server 5.x/6.x.
- Worked with database scripts to create database objects and load data for processing.
- Used Ant 1.8 build tool for master build to set global, get common lib jar and call all java child builds.
- Worked with Ant SVN which provides Ant tasks needed for integration with SVN.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Java Beans, EJB, Enterprise Architect, Angular JS, jQuery, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Eclipse, Oracle10g, Ant, SVN, Axis, SOAP, WSDL, Web services, Hibernate and BEA WebLogic Server 10.1.
- Applied Use Cases diagram to validate and test web application design against the UI architecture.
- Used JQuery to handle the client-side validations.
- Responsible for transforming designed mock - ups to web pages.
- Used to update the HTML pages using JQUERY AJAX via JSON response.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business needs and user goals through a user experience.
- Designed and developed AJAX calls to populate screens parts on demand.
- Developed Web applications that are cross - browser compatible.
- Responsible in creating the screens with table less design.
- Performing new - website support research in the areas of Latest Web Technologies, Usability, Accessibility, and User Experience.