- A motivated, result driven and goal Oriented Senior Java/J2EE developer with AWS who has excellent commitments towards delivering the product to the customer on time Excellent knowledge in problem solving skills and analytical skills Applied agile methodologies to exceed the expectation of performance and delivery
- 7.8 years of experience in Managing Enterprise Java/J2EE project as a senior developer.
- Hands on experience on Amazon web services (AWS) along with wide and in depth understanding each one of them.
- Skilled in deployment, Data Security and Troubleshooting of the application using AWS services.
- Proficient in writing Cloud Formation Template in JSON and YAML format to build the AWS services with the paradigm of infrastructure as a code.
- Experience with docker container infrastructure to encapsulate code into file system with abstraction and automation.
- Significant Knowledge on creating AWS EMR clusters and slave node instances.
- Hands on experience in Java Full stack development.
- Contributed on configuring and developing Back end API(JAX - RS REST API, SPRING,JSON).
- Contributed on configuring and developing Front end UI(Angular JS, Bootstrap,HTML,CSS,NPM,GULP).
- Hands on experience in ATDD (Page object and cucumber Framework).
- Hands on experience in Mockito and PowerMockito framework for Junit coverage.
- Hands on experience in Java Web Application development using JSP, servlets with Mainframe connectivity (Legacy systems).
- Hands on experience in Web logic server operation, Websphere MQ series - Messaging middle ware products.
- Hands on experience in Oracle Database and IBM DB2 CRUD operations, Query Tuning .
- Development experience in core java, spring with iBATIS ORM connected with CRM product.
- Batch job processing experience in Java - Unix shell scripting.
- Strong hands on experience in new scratch application development project plus support, maintenance of existing application project.
- Implementing software development life cycle policies and procedures
- Experience on version control tools like GIT, SVN
- Experience on maven build system and significant knowledge on Jenkins platform.
- Domain experience on Banking and credit card financial Industry.
- Leading small Agile team and conduct code review meetings.
Methodologies: Agile- Scrum, Pair programming, Waterfall
Cloud Platform: AWS - EC2, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, RDS, Cloudformation, ECS, Route53, SNSCloudwatch, EMR, ELB, Auto-Scaling
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Linux
Senior Java/J2EE Web Developer
- Business Intents gathering from PTM and PO through Planning Session and prioritize Features.
- Design and Development of features for the new Credit Application
- Implementation of features into the production system.
- Interaction with several back end teams for the newly added features.
- Co-ordinate with Change Management team for the implementation.
- Integrating several modules with security features.
- Resolution for incidents with priority.
- Developed Cloud Formation Templates to build stack (EC2 Instances with security group)
- Migrated Applications from internal data center (On-premises) to AWS
- Maintained Edge locations to cache data for less latency using cloudfront
- Managed Automated backups and create own backup snapshots when needed.
- Experience deploying and maintaining container App through ECS.
- Implemented the New SSL Digicert X.509 server s to AWS manager and attached to Load balancers.
- Worked extensively with AWS services like EC2, S3, ELB, AutoScaling, Route53, cloud trail, cloudwatch and RDS.
- Worked on Databases (RDS) and carried out functionalities for creating instances as per requirement.
- Implemented Amazon RDS Multi-AZ for automatic failover and high availability at Database tier.
- Configured S3 to host static web content.
- Created S3 buckets in AWS environment to store files which are required to serve static content for web application
- Implemented DNS through AWS Route53 to have high availability of the application.
- Implemented WAF instances against XSS and SQL injection on enterprise servers.
- Implemented master slave RDS architecture to recover from disaster event.
- Promoted read replica RDS instances for heavily read application for performance tuning.
- Maintained monitoring and alerting of production servers using cloud watch services
- Developed backend API's and UI part.
- Maintenance of the AWS infrastructure for all the applications.
- Co-ordinate with team members and code reviews.
- Requirement gathering from business analyst.
- Design and Development of enhancements for the KYC and segmentation process
- Implementation of Enhancements into the production system.
- Interact with batch monitoring team to analyze performance of the batches
- Co-ordination with Change Management team for all the implementation changes.
- Designed Java batch process in the unix shell scripts
- Analyzed the external flat file system and cleansed to load the data into the CRM System.
- Developed the Java programs to review the Accounts periodically.
- Implemented AML Rating calculation modules
- Resolution for batch job failures
- Created Adhoc Request jobs to generate Fee Funding report.
- Merged two Accounts thru batch job based on the request.
- Developed batch program to call SOAP based web services.
- Migrated all the batch jobs from Standard SQL operations to Stored Procedure
- Developed JDBC API calls for java programs.
- Worked with complex SQL Queries to provide data fix
- Developed Java Batch programs with design patterns
- Designed the Ibatis xml mapping configuration file.
- Administered the Weblogic server deployments contents and published the code on the server.
Environment: Java, spring, batch, IBATIS, XML, UNIX, Weblogic, DB2, ORACLE-SQL, JDBC