- Software Architect and Technical Lead with over twenty years of Information Technology experience in the Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support of N tier based client/ server internet applications and products. Experienced in architecting solutions through customer and stakeholder interaction, prototyping, preparation of design documents using UML, user stories, and data modeling.
- Experience in Eclipse, Maven, Apache server 2.x, Tomcat, JBoss, and GlassFish.
- Experience in conducting code reviews, status meetings, and writing coding standards.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills who embraces all challenges and has proven abilities to work aggressively to meet deadlines and motivate team members to succeed.
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, and C
Operating Systems: Windows Server, UNIX, and Linux.
DBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, Neo4j, and MySQL.
ORM: Hibernate, EclipseLink and iBatis.
J2EE Experience: JSP, JSF, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JTA, JNDI, JAXB, SAX, DOM, JUnit, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, JPA, JMS, XML, JSON, CSS, XSD, XSLT, and HTML and Spring.
Version Control Apps: CVS, Clear Case, AccuRev, and Subversion, Git.
Web Servers: Apache and Microsoft Windows IIS
Application Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, and GlassFish.
Service Technologies: SOA, Web Services, and ESB.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Confidential, Willow Park, TX
Architect/ Senior Developer
- Architect and Senior Developer for Confidential SpreadBoss application.
- Designed, developed, and documented the security framework.
- Designed, developed, and documented RESTful web services framework.
- Designed, developed, and documented backend common services throughout multiple applications.
- Implemented Swagger framework for all services.
- Implemented testing framework for test driven development.
- Implemented and configured Jenkins server and the build process workflow.
- Implemented and configured Nexus repository. Implemented and configured SonarQube.
- Implemented, configured, and managed production Tomcat instances.
- Implemented, configured, and managed production Apache Web Server and load balancers.
- Implemented, configured, and managed the production MySQL database with replication.
- Admin for MySQL production database.
- Responsible for providing technical solutions for software, hardware, database, and network.
- Responsible for profiling and performance monitoring and providing solutions. Responsible for troubleshooting Tier 3 production issues.
- Used Java, JEE, JAX - RS, JPA, EclipseLink, Angular, Maven, Ant, Mockito, PowerMock, Swagger, Jenkins, MySQL, Gitblit, SonarQube, YourKit, VisualVM, Tomcat and Apache server.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed and developed search functionality for UI and backend system.
- Redesigned and Developed loyalty rewards adjustment processes and calculations.
- Responsible for transitioning UI screens to Angular.
- Help tune the Oracle queries through indexes and hints.
- I helped develop test cases for new code and services.
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
- Created an architectural overview of the Propertyware application.
- Created an architecture roadmap on how to change Propertyware from a monolithic application to a SOA based architecture.
- Responsible for performance monitoring on the production application and databases defining areas of improvements.
- Improved the database latency and load.
- Designed and implemented the splitting out of reporting and batch processes from Propertyware main application.
- Help tune the MySQL queries through indexes and hints.
- Helped redefine deployment process and CI.
- Used Java, JEE, Spring, Spring Batch, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jakarta Struts, Maven, MySQL, TeamCity, Nexus, New Relic, Linux, and Tomcat 7.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Technical Lead/ Sr. Developer
- Developed and enhanced Confidential ’s mission critical Advanced Configuration Tool ( Confidential ).
- Confidential is a custom tool which further supports the selling of a Vblock aiding in configuration, generating quotes, and creating purchase order.
- Help design and split out Confidential from a monolithic application into RESTful web services.
- Implemented enhancements to Arena, the system used to create SKU structures which Confidential uses.
- Implemented enhancements to the Order Management systems, used to order parts from its parent companies (EMC, CISCO, and VMWare).
- Designed and implemented Spring Security on several RESTful services.
- Designed and implemented custom service registry.
- Designed and implemented AngularJS front-end for pricing and service registry web services.
- Implemented single sign on (SSO) for the AngularJS applications.
- Responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving production performance issues.
- Used Java, JEE, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, RabbitMQ, Transact SQL, Maven, CA Wily Introscope APM, Shibboleth, Apache, Jenkins, Linux, SQL Server and Tomcat 7.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Java Technical Lead for Confidential international websites (internal and external).
- Designed and developed Marketing Research Survey Router which decides what survey a panelist should be presented with as they arrive to take a survey in response to a generic invitation into the system.
- This is done by dynamically evaluating the member’s profile and other miscellaneous data collected through member participation and randomly selecting one of many qualified opportunities.
- Designed and developed a custom enterprise Bulk Email/ Mail Merge System that sends out Confidential email invitations to panelist to enter the Survey Router based on their demographics.
- Designed and implemented Legacy Confidential opinion panel self-service enhancements and services.
- Used Java, JEE, Spring, Spring MVC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, PL/SQL, Jakarta Struts, Maven, Neo4j, CXF, Bamboo, Linux, Oracle, AppDynamics and Tomcat 7.