- 6+ years of IT experience in the areas of Designing, Developing, Testing, Deploying and Supporting enterprise web applications using JAVA/J2EE Web technologies on Tomcat 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, IBM Websphere RSA7.0, RAD 6.0, & Web Logic 7.0/8.1/9.0/10.0 on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Expertise in implementation of web applications using various open source frameworks such as Struts Framework, Spring Framework (MVC) 3.0 & 4.0.
- Good knowledge on the Spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Webflow, Spring AOP, Spring Integration and Spring DAO.
- Experience in implementation of Persistence Framework like JPA and Hibernate ORM(Object Relational Mapping) to map POJOs to a relational database in typical n - type architecture.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Streams & File I/O and Polymorphism.
- Experience in the use of various relational databases like Oracle 9i,10g,11g,12c, DB2, My SQL, MS SQL server and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Strong experience in RDBMS technologies like SQL, PL/SQL, Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions.
- Experience on working with Hibernate for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert, delete and update the data from the database. Have good knowledge of JDBC connectivity.
- Working knowledge of Java Web Services with real time knowledge using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, RESTAPI to implement Service oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Working Knowledge in implementing a Microservices with Spring Boot based services
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Data Accessor, Value Object, Singleton and Session Facade.
- Experienced in coding Web Services with JAX-WS (SOAP) and JAX-RS (Restful).
- Experience in integration tools and Apache CAMEL.
- Good Knowledge on Big Data technologies and used extensively SOLR Search.
- Expertise in deploying enterprise applications on WEB/Application servers like IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat and WebLogic, Glassfish.
- Proficient in using IDE’s like IntelliJ, Eclipse,Net beans 6.9 and IBM RAD 6.x/7.x
- Hands on experience with source code control tools like CVS (Concurrent Version Systems), Clear Case, SVN (Apache Subversion), GIT, Gerrit and Perforce for providing common platform for all developers.
- Experience in working with build tools like ANT, MAVEN and Gradle logging framework Log4j.
- Experience in writing test cases in Java environment using Junit.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, sequence diagrams etc. using Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
- Worked with the build tools like Jenkins and Hudson.
- Experience in creating web apps by AngularJS framework by html scripting language.
- Experience in developing front and back end applications using Java Swing, Ajax and DOJO.
- Worked on UNIX, Shell script, Groovy and Grails for the applications.
- Developed Message Engine - Service to receive, archive, enrich and process messages from hundreds of web applications (Java 8, Spring Boot, MySQL, MongoDB, ApacheMQ).
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in effective web design.
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like Clear case.
- Familiar with development methodologies like RAD, RUP, Water Fall, Agile and Scrum.
- Experience in writing technical documents like Functional Requirement Document, Detail Design, Creating screen mock ups, Test Cases, Conducting Code/Peer Reviews, Testing (Unit and Integration), planning and leading training sessions.
- Leadership Qualities and good Team player with proficiency at time management, multitasking, able to meet deadlines and handle priorities. Have Strong analytical skills with ability to follow project standards and decision -making capability.
Core Java: Data Structures, Collections, Generics, Serialization Reflections, Concurrency/Multithreading, annotations, RMI, Swing, & OOPS.
J2EE Technologies: JSP,JSTL, JMS,EJB2.0/3.0,JSF, Java Servlets, JDBC, JNDI.
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.X, JSF 2.X/1.X, Spring MVC, Spring IOC/DI, Grails.
Web Technologies: HTML3/5, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, XHTML, SOAP, WSDL, JSON-parsing, JSON, Schema Modeling, Angular JS, Node JS.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA, DAO.
IDE’s: Eclipse, JBuilder, IBM RAD and NetBeans, MyEclipse 8.6
Version Control: SVN (Apache SubVersion), CVS (Concurrent Versions System),GitHub.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, Oracle Solaris, Linux.
Database Design Tools: Oracle12c/11g/10g/9i, DB2, MySQL 4.x/5.x, NoSQL, MongoDBCassandra, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2008/2012/2014 MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Pattern, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, Front Controller, Interface, Proxy & Iterator.
Application Servers: Oracle Weblogic Server 8.1/9.1/10.0/11.0, IBM WebSphere 7.0, JBoss AS 4.2, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat Server7.0/8.0.
Logging Tools: Log4j, SLF4J.
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, Cruise Control.
Testing: Junit, Mockito, JTest, Jasmine, Karma, selenium.
Web Services: WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, Spring REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, ESB
Design Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, Test Driven Development, Rapid Application Development, Behavior Driven Development.
Planning: Effort Estimation, Project planning.
OOA,OOD: Data Modeling and Design, Rational Rose, UML, Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagram Design patterns.
Middleware Technologies: EJB 3.0, JNDI.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Java Full-Stack Developer
- Followed Agile Methodology and participated in daily SCRUM meetings and quarterly Release Planning.
- Developed the presentation layer with JSP, HTML5, Boot Strap, CSS3 and Apache Tiles
- Used Tiles to provide a full-featured, spring framework for assembling presentation pages from component parts.
- Create interactive websites and website features using Angular JS and JQuery/ JQueryUI.
- Design and developed web application using Spring Web Flow, spring and AJAX technology.
- Used Spring Framework modules for the configuration of application components, security processes and for supporting classes for integration and unit tests(spring security)
- Experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Designed special web apps by AngularJS framework with HTML5.
- Involved in the development of a portal called Microsite using spring boot framework.
- Created and Implemented MicroServices using spring boot, REST, JSON.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Configured session timeout with Spring Boot in server side and implemented auto logout Functionality.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and Micro Services in Java J2EEE using Spring Boot.
- Extensively used Hibernate in developing data access layer. Developed SQL queries, views and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Configured MQ objects in web sphere application development.
- Implemented data access layer by Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tool HIBERNATE with standard DAO pattern.
- Developing database adapter, web services adapter, ftp adapter, messaging adapter and custom workflow for non-oracle system using Apache CAMEL.
- Applied XSLT (XPath/XQuery) for HTML generation from server XML response.
- Involved in transforming XML data in to Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Implemented the project by using spring Web MVC module and Node JS, Angular-JS.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and Rally for story planning.
- Used Apache MQ series to send and receive XML sheets by writing a java code on JMS client.
- Used Eclipse 4.x for developing the application and CVS for version control.
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, MVC and Session facade.
- Involved in designing the database schemas for the new data layer on Oracle using PL/SQL for database normalization.
- Involved in handle large amounts of data without any failure using Cassandra.
- Created and managed development and continuous integration environments automated through Jenkins.
- Extensively involved in moving source code to GIT.
- Developed Unit, Integration and Performance Test Cases using Power Mock, Mockito, and Junit.
- Used Maven scripts for building and deploying applications.
- Working knowledge of Web2.0 (AJAX, DOJO)
- Implemented custom Dojo widgets, including a multi-complete widget that works like your email client's To field
- Setup and Configuration of Web Sphere Application Server during deployment and testing.
- Developed JUnit Test cases for testing the application code.
- Experienced in developing UI Screens using Angular JS, HTML5, Java Script, JSP, JQuery, CSS, and Ajax.
- Selenium IDE and JUnit are used to test UI and backend respectively.
- Performed random and regress testing of the application for reducing number of defects.
- Worked on developing the Web Services on WAS.
- Highly involved in troubleshooting, finding and fixing critical customer reported problems.
Environment: Java 1.8, JSF, Eclipse, Servlets2.x, EJB3.0, JSP 2.x, Web logic 6.0, Web Sphere Application Server 6.0, HTML, Boot Strap, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, UNIX/LINUX, CSS3, Maven, JQuery, AngularJS, React JS, Junit, Selenium, Apache MQ, MS SQL Server -2012 database, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, GIT, Web services, AGILE.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Worked closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Project Leads to transform business requirements into Java code.
- Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements
- Implemented Multi-Threaded Environment and used most of the interfaces under the Collection framework by using Core Java concepts.
- Followed Agile Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
- Developed SOAP Web Services for the project as per the business requirements.
- Involved in developing XML Schemas and used JAXB for marshalling/un-marshalling.
- Used JAX-WS (SOAP) for producing Web Services and involved in writing programs to consume the Web Services using SOA with CXF framework
- Used SOAP in integration with various mainframes components like SOAP for CICS, CICS Transaction Gateway (CTG) and CICS Web Support (CWS).
- Worked with Jenkins in continuous Integration by using GIT tool and executed projects in Apache Maven.
- Involved in defining DAO interfaces and writing SQL Queries.
- Hibernate 3.0 is implemented for mapping object-oriented domain model to SQL server.
- Wrote build scripts for compiling and creating jar files using Ant for the application.
- Worked on performance center environment to run the scripts and to collect the load runner results, also involved in monitoring the CPU utilization and memory utilization by load generators and validating performance tuning results.
- Involved in performance tuning the application deployed over Weblogic 11g 10.3.6, also involved in developing JUnits for testing the applications.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the application using Junit, Mockito.
- Hosted application in JBOSS.
- Used static analysis tools to make sure the code maintains all standards.
- Used Log4j to print logging, debugging and warning information.
Environment: JDK, J2EE, JSP, Core Java, Spring, Spring DAO, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JSON, XML, Web Services-SOAP, Weblogic 11g, SOA, Hibernate, JBOSS, Eclipse, Log4j, Oracle 11g, GIT, Jenkins, Ant, Agile Methodology, Windows-7.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and created UML diagrams such as Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and flowcharts for the optimization Module using Microsoft Visio.
- Use of the spring’s framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Provided Integration for Spring MVC module.
- Performed data loading using spring framework.
- Developed the user Interface Presentation screens using HTML and JSP, formatted the HTML forms using CSS.
- Produced and delivered the images and other types of mime files as per client requirement using Restful web service
- Worked extensively on the backend of the application with the database. Involved with various modules of Hibernates (ORM). Implemented OR mappings and HQL. Worked on Hibernate-Springs (ORM module) Integration.
- In springs-hibernate.xml, defined Data Source, session factory, hibernate-template as bean. Made Springs find reference to Hibernate Template object, where it will see Session Factory Bean object, which gives access to the data source including database tables and POJO classes
- Deployed the application on Web Logic Application Server and perform other administrative activities on Web Logic application server via Linux.
- Used build.xml for Apache ANT for automating build processes for the application.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Involved in the development of Page Flows, Business Objects, Hibernate database mappings and POJOs. Used xml style syntax for defining object relational metadata.
- Application developed in MVC architecture using Struts, springs framework, Hibernate, EJB.
- Implemented Struts as a web framework, springs as dependency injection framework and Hibernate as database ORM framework.
- Used Hibernate Query language and the Hibernate Criteria Queries to do the database operations.
- Wrote JUnit test cases to test the Optimization Module and created functions, sub queries and stored procedures using PL/SQL. Developed various SQL queries and PL/SQL Procedures in Oracle DB for the Implemented in Application/database query performance Tuning.
Confidential, Richmond VA
Jr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed web presentation layer using jQuery, HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Involved in detail design developing use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high level activity diagrams using UML from the requirements.
- Used XMLSpy plugins for designing the schemas and transferring the XML to HTML files
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit(GWT), Java and XML in a UNIX environment.
- Contributed to organization of testing and quality improvement process (JIRA, Confluence)
- Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux.
- Created directory structure flow using UNIX to receive and send data to internal and external systems.
- Responsible for the design, development, unit testing, deployment and maintenance of COBOL for two major projects.