- Total experience of 6+ years of professional experience in Android Application Development
- SDLC Expert who’s managed to bring applications from all code bases to life
- Experienced with log file investigation and device configuration
- Exceptional skills in Agile Development and Test Driven Development
- Project Management Professional with full understanding of various PM Frameworks such as: Agile, Scrum, TDD, Jira, Asana, Slack, and many more
- Clean and concise coder who writes well documented code as per best practices
- Worked with TDD based approach for manual Junit test cases
- Experience in different types of testing like Manual, UI, Integration, Regression, Black Box Testing.
- High level communicator, comfortable working with stakeholders, design teams, QA teams, product teams, etc.
- Collaborated with stakeholders during project planning, development, testing
- Communicated with individuals across all levels of expertise, departments, and job function
- Created test cases and designed the stages of the testing process
- Developed new ways test applications
- Experience working with internally and externally developed projects with a large code base and excellent with Git
- Developed and implemented QA Methodologies for the department. This included, but is not limited to development of test case standards, requirements traceability matrix, and testing metrics.
- Responsible for creation, design and execution of test strategies, including writing test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
- Familiarity with advanced computer science concepts including design patterns and algorithms
- Mastery of the Android development and hardware ecosystem, from devices to adb to the Play Store
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Management of projects from Analysis through to Testing and Deployment including TestFlight
- Experience with Android Guidelines, Certificates, Provisioning, and Play store submission
- Extensive experience in backend functionality using web RESTful/SOAP/JSON web services
- Proficient Java developer with solid understanding of current design patterns and best practices including material design, conserving battery life, and more
- Experience building complex Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- A strong technical background, including hands - on native Android experience
Adobe XD, InDesign
Retrofit, GlideButterKnife, Maps
Experience in Java and Android Testing
Android SDK, Java
REST APIs, JSON
Bug Tracking Tools like JIRA
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
- Making custom components and their implementation using the principles of clean architecture
- Solid understanding of interfacing Mobile App to backend system using RESTFUL Web Services, using XML/JSON and OAUTH v0 and v2.0 API.
- Shared my opinion in the existing design as well as new changes to be introduced.
- Jira to write user stories and diagrams to accompany them, raise defects and share fixes and updates.
- Attended all grooming, standup, demo and company meetings
- Maintain the Session Management for the app and Supporting screen orientations (landscape and portrait).
- Remote data integration using 3rd party libraries and API's like Retrofit, Volley and others.
- Implemented libraries and frameworks such as Dagger 2, ButterKnife, and Picasso.
- Used services, Async tasks and Alert Notification API to implement event reminder feature into the mobile app.
- Made Restful Service Calls using Google's Volley Library at various stages in application development cycle and parsed responses back from the web servers as per the application requirement.
- Experience with Junit testing, Mockito, Robolectric and also with Android Debugger tool to deliver error free mobile application.
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Design and implement automation framework for Android using Espresso and integrating Firebase Test Labs, Jenkins and Flank.
- Used Agile practices and Test Driven Development (TDD) techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Building UI widgets for financial platform across multiple products Tools I use: Android Studio, JIRA, Git, Source Tree, Zeppelin, etc.
- Conduct bug bashes with designers, users and developers to uncover bugs .
- Fixing design / functional bugs uncovered during different stages of testing
- Worked on custom improvements, UI layout enhancements
- Efficient coding practice, followed coding standards and guidelines, retained development functionality close to Requirement Specifications.
- Weekly build deployment, collaborating with QA and testing team members, improvising code sections based on feedback
- Team meetings, discussions, documentation updates for future reference
Yammer, San Francisco, CA
- Designed and developed the Interactive screens that includes pop-up of detailed image dialogs on touch of various locations of the screen
- Contributed greatly to increases in code quality and productivity through his leadership and guidance in areas such as Test/Behavior Driven Development, Refactoring and Agile Estimation and Planning
- Improved code basis to perform better and provide more consistent streaming without interruption
- Involved in the development and testing of Interactive Screen layouts on multiple flavors of 7 inch and 10 inch tablets.
- Expertise in integration, troubleshooting, debugging and testing application across simulator and few Android devices that run on various OS version.
- Experience in publishing and updating the application on the Google play store
- Daily deployment builds for device testing by QA team, documentation update Developed reusable test suites, automation and business practices used by the testing team
- Worked on continuous integration with Jenkins, helping set up an emulator using the SDK manager, emulator and AVD manager tools.
- Responsible for creating multiple product and feature prototypes that later were available as official products.
- Developed detailed Test Plan and Test Summary documents that outlined the tests to be performed for the given requirements and the results of these tests
- Established and executed test procedures, analyzed test results, logged defects, analyzed defect data, recommended process improvements
- Built feature module from the ground up that ships with the core Confidential application
- Implemented Android UI tests using Espresso. Created custom components, such as Matchers and Idling Resources.
- Created components using test driven development best practices.
- Implemented an object-oriented health services REST API using the Spring Java framework, which monitors and reports feedback on malfunctioning external site services.
- Took the initiative to troubleshoot defects and provided key information to developers.
- Worked collaboratively with testers, developers and other team members in testing complex projects, to enhance the overall quality of the product.PitchBook Mobile -
- Work on scrum team of 6 engineers as a front-end developer.
- Prepared the test cases and planned the test data required for executing test cases.
- Used MVVM architecture and Retrofit to make the api call.
- Worked with TDD based approach for manual Junit test cases
- Designing, developing, maintaining and improving PitchBook solution
- Implementing server-side algorithms for processing, aggregating and analyzing data
- Designing and building systems that work with data at scale