- Solution Architect responsible for project delivery of enterprise applications and innovative digital offerings.
- Result oriented, self - driven agile leader who believes in leveraging technology as an enabler for business to scale.
Application Development: JAVA, SPRING, REST, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, REACT-NATIVE, REACT, REDUX, UML, Pivotal Cloud foundry, OpenShift, Tomcat, WebSphere, Hibernate, iBatis, EJB, Autosys, OS Cache, Selenium, Fitnesse, Junit, Easy Mock, H2
Databases: Mongo DB, Oracle, DB2, Sybase
Middleware: JMS, Active MQ, WebSphere Embedded Messaging, JCA, TIBCO
Security: SFTP, PGP, SAML
Dev Ops: SVN, GIT, CVS, BITBUCKET, JIRA, SRS, Confluence
Methodologies: Agile, Six Sigma
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr Solutions Engineer
- Create and lead the development of REST API platform using Java 8 and Spring, for managing research data used by Research analysts and Portfolio Managers.
- Design and develop services layer to get external data feeds from Bloomberg and Thomson and internal fund and positions from the firm’s investment data warehouse.
- Build the mobile UI using REACT-Native and REDUX for research capture and collaboration across team members.
- Develop Offline capability with Realm database for iOS device and create schema definition for Realm DB, Mongo DB and Elastic search
- Develop synch functionality on UI synching from realm iOS DB to mongo DB which is needed for offline usage Investment Data Warehouse
- Created REST based portfolio service platform using Java 8 and Spring Boot for current and historical fund indicative information.
- Setup APIGEE for the deployment.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Vice President, Lead Java developer
- Led an onsite offshore development team responsible for Expense Management platform which was the system which processed expense reimbursements for Goldman globally
- Partnered with business and technology management to define scope, priority, budget and releases for the platform.
- Led development of JAVA REST based data services layer for the platform
- Recruited consultants and worked with them to deliver Kofax(scanning) and OnBase (document management) features within Expense management platform for receipt processing.
- Served as Architect and development lead for onsite offshore Java development Team, responsible for building a home-grown framework for Interfaces, Conversion and Reconciliation for the global payroll platform.
- Led the development of REST based service layer for exposing data with other internal teams within the firm.
- Architected and led the development of configuration-based processing of inbound file formats for benefits and vendor processed payrolls.
- Designed and developed interface, which bridged HR data from Goldman’s HRMS system into Global Payroll.
- Worked directly with payroll business users and did requirements analysis, design and led the development for key interfaces required for regional payroll implementations.
- Responsible for payroll vendor discussions, secure file transfer, data encryption and cutover planning.
- Led Business Contingency Planning (BCP) initiatives, vendor management and technology risk for department
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Technical Analyst
- Defined Technical Strategy for revamping the Budgeting application from legacy to new web tool stack.
- Designed and led the interface development required for integration of Timesheet data to the Confidential Advantage ERP system.
Lead Java Developer
- Led execution of multiple full stack Java WebSphere projects
- Worked with different clients in US and Finland - AT&T, Subaru, Nokia, ELISA, M-Real
- Conducted recruitment for Confidential in different cities in India