- More than 8 years of experience in design, coding, unit testing and deployment of Java/J2EE based applications (Web Applications, Web Services and WCF Services) and Front end Applications.
- Strong experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Experience in User Interface using HTML 5, CSS, LESS, Bootstrap and Angular.js.
- Strong experience in developing responsive web design.
- Experience in designing Single Page Application using Angular JS
- Strong experience in designing N - tier architecture applications.
- Solid experience in using Java Design Patterns and Unified Modeling Language (UML) in designing JEE applications
- Experience with services, pipes, form validation, Reactive forms in Angular 2.
- Extensive development experience in object oriented analysis, design and programming (OOA/OOD/OOP) throughout complete SDLC in various models like Waterfall and Agile.
- Expertise in using J2EE design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and GOF patterns - Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Adapter, Observer, Composite etc.
- Strong in design and development of SOAP & Restful Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, CXF, AXIS, JAX-RS, JERSEY and WS-Security.
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of MVC architecture using STRUTS 1.x/2.x, SPRING 3.x/4.x and JSF Frameworks.
- Extensively used Angular 2/4 with HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap to create rich User Experience.
- Good working experience with HIBERNATE 3.0/4.0 open source object/relational mapping framework.
- Strong experience in database design using SQL, PL/SQL-Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Packages and Views.
- Excellent hands on experience with Servlets, JDBC, EJB 3.0-Session beans, entity beans, JMS, XML, XSLT, DTD, XSD and DOM/SAX.
- Experienced in dealing with Cross Browser issues very effectively and work on almost every web Browsers Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Experience with Workflow management & Batch processing.
- Expertise in Unit testing using JUnit, Mockito & Karma/Jasmine, Selenium, Integration testing, Smoke testing & System testing.
- Hands on experience in creating build scripts using Maven, Gulp and Grunt
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and leadership skills and ability to perform independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent Team Player. Excellent communication skills.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL Workbench
Databases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
Whitebox Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunnerApplication Servers
Web Servers: Weblogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans: UML Tools
ORM F ORM Frameworks: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis: Defect Tracking
JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest: Methodologies
Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban: Reporting iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Freemarker
Cloud Computing: AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, Dynamo DB, IBM Bluemix
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivital Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Springboot
Confidential, Oakton, VA
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Engaged in all phases of SDLC in involving specifications, gathering Requirements, Designing, Coding, Testing, Deploying, and Maintaining in implementing projects.
- Developed the application by using Scrum methodology in agile environment.
- Used JIRA to report the hours and issues that are related to the project and Worked with mortgage express vendors to get all the connectivity needed details for the applications for both the production and non-production environment.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Worked with designers to get GUI mockups.
- Tested the web services by using Restful tool in the application which supported different format like text, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Involved in development of enterprise business solutions using JBOSS server.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot,Hibernate with JPA
- Experience in developing single page application using AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4
- Worked on administration of EC2, AWS CLI for loading the data from S3 and scheduling it on daily basis.
- Integrated the Java Code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap, Node.js and AngularJS.
- Have Experience in using Github repository to run the Jenkins job for Continues Integration while developing the applications and posting them in GIT.
- Extensive use of Docker for developing test cases and performed unit and integration, tested by using JUnit.
- Developed Groovy scripts to test Report application output
- Used UNIX shell scripts for implementing daily jobs.
- Involved in raising questions for business, getting answers from them, bug fixing, and tracking is done by JIRA.
- Ability to work under pressure, easily adaptable and Self-motivated.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring, java 1.8,AWS, JPA, Java Script, ReactJS, React Flux, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, GIT, JSON, Angular 2/4,Groovy, Hibernate, DB2, DB2Connect, Gradle, Junit, EasyMock, NodeJS, Firebug, Cloud Services, Oracle Jersey, Apache CXF, Grunt, Jasmine, Selenium, HttpUnit, SoapUI, EclEmma, Sonar Lint, JQueryUI, Themeroller, BackboneJS, JBoss.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for Analyzing, designing, developing, coordinating and deploying web based application.
- Effectively using spring framework on developing controller, model, and Adapter layers.
- Developed applications using Spring MVC design pattern, complying with State Farm coding standards.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Worked with multiple packages of the Core Java API, including printing and imaging
- Responsible for developing the full stack (front-end development, application logic, services, data persistence) as well as server setup and maintenance
- Experienced in building multi-threaded Java server side applications and frameworks. Used Open source products to build re-usable components that can be used as base application frameworks.
- Worked on Spring Security Framework for authentication and authorization.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Involved in test-cases using Junit, debugging Implementation and deployment activities.
- Coordinated team application of test-driven development (TDD) strategies to optimize system quality and to enable rapid refactoring.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Junit unit testing framework.
- Built out our first product using React.js, which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Used Git and GitHub repository for Source Code Management (SCM) systems
- Built the application and managed project dependencies using Maven 3.0
- Coordinate for development of Jenkins jobs.
- Used a microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST
- Developed interactive web application using Angular JS
- Built spring based Java and Scala microservices to support enterprise web application.
- Created Queues, Queue Managers, Clusters using MQ Series. The Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously.
- Design and manipulation of JBPM process for the client activities in order to manage the people queue for each activity.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium Web Driver using Java programming language.
- Knowledge of isomorphic ReactJs.
- Worked on test automation tools such as Rest Assured, Postman and TestNG.
- Experienced in various testing methodologies and strategies: Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, etc.
- Built complete WSO2 API Manager Setup (API publisher, Key store, Gateway, Governance registry, WSO2 Carbon) in AWS environment.
- Worked on Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bit bucket etc.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4, Hibernate, Restful, SOAP, Web Logic, Oracle 11g, RabbitMQ, Cortex, Commerce manager, SQL developer, TIBCO queues, JMS, Active MQ, Camel, Node.js Automation tools such as TestNG, Jasmine, Protractor, Postman, Spring Boot, AWS, React.Js, Amazon S3 bucket, Elastic Search, APIGEE, Jenkins.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in creation of Low Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams to understand the existing architecture.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC framework.
- Involved in development of REST Web services using Apache Axis2 to extract client related data from databases.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, views, joins.
- Implemented JPA (ORM mapping tool) framework to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- Developed Apache Ant script to create war/ear file and deployed on the application server.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver. Used Design Patterns such as singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Simple Factory Pattern, Data Transfer Object.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, Ext JS, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Lead, Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA
- Created standalone Scala programs to read data from several XLS files and insert data into the Database as needed by the testing team.
- Configured tiles-defs.xml file to configure the presentation views.
- Used hibernate.config.xml file to configurations and mapping entries to access database.
- Used struts-config.xml file for defining mapping definitions and action forward definitions.
- Used Web Services (REST & WSDL) to exchange data between portal and other modules of Citi bank.
- Implemented spring - Hibernate as Data Access Layer.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful services
- Designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine
- Utilized Agile Methodology (SDLC) to manage projects
- Developed the application using Eclipse 3.5 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator/accessor code generation, and version control (SVN).
- Involved in user interface development using JSTL.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and MongoDB (NoSQL) as back end database.
- Involved in designing the data stage job to implement ILOG JRules Component.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational Data model with a SQL- based schema.
- Used WebLogic Application server to deploy and restart web applications.
- Expertise in the use of Java/J2EE design patterns like singleton, MVC, builder and strategy patterns.
- Fixing bugs in different testing phases with the help of Log4J logs.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive Junit Unit Test Cases.
Confidential, Olathe, KS
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in database modeling applying the normalization rules
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on the MVC design pattern
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on backend logic usring Servlets, EJB and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards
- Analyzed, designed, validated the business logic of the system and implemented the application
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering the user stories.
- Developed order history and order status of all the Authorized agent’s specific bonds
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying the existing business rules based on a search criteria to be reviewed by the CNA internally
- Involved in debugging the product using JIRA Bug Tracking
- Deployed the application on to Websphere application server.
- Developed Search Tool for the organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Developed servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented multiple high-performance MongoDB replica sets on EC2 with robust reliability.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on My SQL.
- Worked with MySQL for SQLYog and Workbench.
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping per database schema.
- Effective using in Clearcase and clearquest for version control and defect tracking.
Java J2EE Developer
- Used the light weight container of the Spring MVC Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- The front end of the project is designed on MVC architecture using struts, Tiles frameworks.
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- Used LOG4J for error logging Confidential the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- EJB’s were running under the hood of WebSphere container/server.
- Implemented Back office loan services and web applications using Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object design patterns .
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, DB2 Packages, Reports & SQL Functions for Reports.
- Developed the application using RAD model.
- Worked with VSS Version control to create virtual library of computer files.
Environment: Java1.5, JSP2.0, Servlets2.4, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, Spring 2.0.3, JDBC3.0, Design patterns, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, RAD6.0, IBM WebSphere server6.1, IBM DB29.0, VSS.