- JAVA developer with 7+ years of experience in implementing Java/J2EE projects, working through Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation in Client/Server and web - based n-tier architecture systems.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web-based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets 2.3/2.4, JSP 1.1/2.0, Struts 2.0, JMS, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, JDBC, JNDI, IBM MQ Series, JSF, Python, MongoDB, AngularJS, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, Rest).
- Extensive experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Experience Front end part of the application using Angular.JS, Ext.JS, Backbone.JS, JQuery, Node.JS, React JS Html5 and CSS.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Strong knowledge in AWS Services which includes EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, ELB, EBS, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail, Elastic Bean Stalk.
- Knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Data Access Object etc.
- Experience with several design patterns like Singleton, Factory Method, Prototype, etc. and architectures like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and MVC.
- Proficient in several frameworks like Struts 2.0, Java Server Faces, and Hibernate 3.0/4.0 ORM, Spring Framework 3.0, spring MVC with GUI plug-ins like Tiles Framework, validation plug-ins like Validator Framework.
- Have deep understanding of both Relational Database and also experience in non-relational database like MongoDB, Elastic Search.
- Experience with GWT (Google Web Toolkit).
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in using WSDL, SOAP, and Apache AXIS for Web Services.
- Expertise in client side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, XML, JSF and Swing.
- Extensive experienced in implementing single page applications using AngularJS directives, routing modules.
- Experience in using Maven and Ant for build automation.
- Have Strong experience in Database Design, Normalization, Data Flow Diagrams, Coding, Testing, Implementation, code migrations and good understanding of the complex systems.
- Good Experience in developing test cases with Junit and logging with Log4j.
- Hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like BEA Web Logic Application Server, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Experience in writing the scripting language Groovy which can run on Java virtual machine.
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX
Languages: Java SE 7, SQL, T-SQL, HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT
Databases: Oracle9i, MS SQL Server 2000 and MySQL, Sybase, DB2
Data Access: JDBC, Data Source, DB Utils
Web Programming: Struts, JSP, Java Script, EXT JS, Spring
Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache and Tomcat
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Struts, JSF, EJB 3.0, EMS, Servlets, JNDI, XML, XPATH.
Testing Tools: JUnit, SoapUI
Configuration Mgmt: CVS, Git
IDE: Eclipse, IDEA IntelliJ, JDeveloper
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Working with Agile Technologies, analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Attended regular AGILE/SCRUM, meetings/ retrospective and story pointer-based iteration meetings.
- Attended implementation meetings for the scheduled production releases immediately after the defects were fixed for the existing applications
- Supported the weekly calls and resolving the incident tickets in ServiceNOW.
- The webpages were designed and supported in accordance with the NVDA (Non-Visual Desktop Access) screen readers for visual impaired policy holders to access their Nationwide accounts.
- Use Core java and Spring MVC Framework for application development within Nationwide established framework
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups.
- Assisted in migrating the existing data center into the AWS environment and i mplemented automated local user provisioning instances created in AWS cloud .
- Deployed the application in AWS Elastic Bean stalk and created a large load balanced instance to support the application.
- Develop service layer using spring MVC.
- Use Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, Hibernate cache concepts.
- Use tag libraries in JSP to embed business logic.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot. .
- Design, installation and configuration of ISAM 9.0.1, 9.0.2 and 9.0.3 on Dev, QA and Prod environments.
- Installation and configuration of end point agents and ISAM Services.
- Develop CSS3 based web pages which are cross-browser compatible.
- Create conditional logics in pages using JSP tags and JSTL.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular forms and directives.
- Implemented pagination and sorting functionalities in different modules using JQuery plug-in.
- Customize the Data Access Module using DAO patterns, to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Wrote various SQL, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures for data retrieval.
- Wrote UNIX Shell scripts and used UNIX environment to deploy the EAR and read the logs.
- Created Junit test cases to test the codes and validate the release.
- Junit, log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks Involve in developing Unit test framework using JUnit. Wrote JUnit test cases for every java class. Used Eclipse as IDE
- Code staging in GitHub and building in Jenkins for release night regressions
- Built a CI tool chain using Docker, AWS, and Github.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in study of User Requirement Specification.
- Scrum Agile Areas of expertise include Agile Principles, Tasking Meetings/Retrospectives, Communication Relative Estimation, Story-Based Development, Iteration/Sprint Planning Meetings and Conflict Resolution.
- Developed in Agile/Scrum methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Followed techniques and principles provided by test driven design paradigm for developing quality code.
- Provided Data modeling design standards, solutions to various data marts and product teams.
- Extensive experience in developing UNIX shell scripts.
- Created Autosys and hell scripting to the get the vendor files from the mount and process the file data.
- Installed and Configured Wily Introscope and to monitor web logic servers.
- Developing Ant and Maven scripts to automate the compilation, deployment, and testing of Web and J2EE applications.
- Technology involved included, but is not limited to Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Configured and built Spring MVC application on Tomcat web server.
- Implemented Life Quote POC using Spring, core, Spring MVC, SOAP, AJAX, and JQuery.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with jQuery, Angular.js and Spring, MVC.
- Developed the application implementing MVC Architecture, integrating JSF with Hibernate and Spring framework.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Worked in modern, mobile ready responsive front end development with CSS3 media queries, AJAX, Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS and jQuery.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, Swing, JSP, JSF, JDBC, Apache Tomcat, XML, HTML, CSS, SQL, CVS, Java Script, Unix
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Followed Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Developed the User Interface using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS and NodeJS.
- Implemented different validation control on the web-pages using Angular JS and developed responsive Web pages using Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch and Spring Data.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring AOP concept.
- Used Spring JPA and Spring Repository pattern extensively.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for Application.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot with Spring MVC flow.
- Developed Restful Services using JAX-RS with Spring Boot and Micro Service Architecture to enable Micro Services deploy on cloud.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with middleware services like JAX-WS, JAX-RS using SOAP and REST.
- Implemented Spring Boot application with embedded jetty server to run the application on instance.
- Provided portable APIs for developing, exposing and accessing Web applications designed and implemented in compliance with principles of REST architectural style using JAX-RS and Apache jersey.
- Extensively used Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Automated application deployment in the cloud using Docker technology using Elastic Container Service scheduler.
- Worked on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of Multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Used Apache camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using HTTP protocol.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking for monitoring of work assignment in the system and Log4J was used to monitor the error logs.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Used Git for version control and Intellij IDE for development of the application.
- Designed and Developed the application using the MVC architecture
- Developed the connectivity to the DB using JDBC.
- Developed the application using JMS for asynchronous messaging.
- Developed the front end using swing, DHTML, AJAX, and JSP pages.
- Deployed the JSF Framework on IBM Websphere Application Server
- Developed the Action classes for handling the requests from the JSP pages.
- Developed Java Bean components to communicate with Data Base.
- Used MVC, Value Objects, Service Locator, and Session Façade Design Patterns.
- Developed XML Schemas and DOM parser for all the XML documents used for data transfer and also developed XSLT code for them.
- Developed back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed and Deployed the EJB’S in Web Logic application server.
- Performed the Unit testing of the application.
- Resolved bugs coming from the System and Integration Testing.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object persistency.
- Worked on the design documentation and functional specification documentation.
- Implemented JUnit testing.