- Senior Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer with 6 Years of experience on Enterprise, Client/Server Applications, developing, testing and implementing application environment.
- Expertise in Spring IOC/core, Spring DAO support, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Cache, and Spring Integration.
- Strong experience in Struts 2MVC framework utilizing Struts controllers (Actions, Results, Forms) and client server validators.
- Proficient in developing JSP and Servlets, to create web interfaces. Developing Java Beans and used custom tag libraries such as Spring framework tag libraries and JSTL for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services and hands on experience in developing and registering web services using JAX - RPC, JAX-WS, SAAJ, JAX-RS, SOAP, RESTful using Jersey, WSDL, UDDI registry.
- Experience in creation of all the AWS components SNS, SQS, Lambda (Java, Node.js), EC2, ELB, ECS.
- Developed Microservices to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC
- Good Knowledge in implementing client - server business applications using Microservices. Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA's) using AngularJS.
- Hands on XML parsing technologies including SAX, DOM, JAXB and XSLT.
- Expertise in Bootstrap, Angular JS and Node JS (Express, Mongoose, Body-Parser, Sequelize, HTTP, File System, Browser Sync etc ) and used Log 4j for logging.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts like writingOracle SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages and have knowledge on NoSQL DB, MongoDB, and Couch DB.
- Experience in creating business reports using Jasper Reports, JFreeCharts and D3.js.
- Proficient in application deployment on JBoss, WebSphere MQ,ActiveMQ, WebLogic, ApacheTomcat Server and Glassfish.
- Proficient in developing Unit Testing Cases using JUnit, Mockito,Jasmine, Firebug, Fire Poster, and SoapUIand QUnitunder Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) for java code quality andMaven for managing project dependencies and unit test.
- Used Docker to containerize the services and deploy on Cloud.
- Hands on version control tool including SVN, Surround SCM, Clear Case, CVS, and GIT and bug tracking tool using JIRA.
JAVA Technologies: Java SE 6/7/8, JSP2.2, 2.3, JDBC 4.x, EJB 3.x, Struts, Struts 2, spring 3.x, 4.x, AngularJS 1.x,2.0, JNDI, JMS and Servlet 3.0, 3.1, 4.0
Web services/ Web servers: RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, CXF2, JAX-WS and\ JBoss 7.x, Activemq, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat\ JAX-RS\ Server 6/7/8 and Glassfish 3, 4.
Database/ IDE tools: Hibernate 4.x, 5.x, MySQL 5.x, PL/SQL and \ Eclipse, Net beans, WebStorm and \Mongo DB\DreamWeaver
Version control tools/Operating Systems: SVN, GIT/Windows, UNIX and Linux.
Report and visualization tools/ XML parsing technologies: Jasper Reports 4.6-5.6, D3.js 3.x-4.x./ SAX, DOM, JAXB and XSLT
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the spring bean profiling.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO's to access data from database.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server side exceptions.
- Written Microservices to export/import data and task scheduling using Spring Boot, Spring and Hibernate. Also Used Swagger API tools while developing the microservices.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the REST based services and used JUnit and Mocktio to test the middleware services.
- Moving the microservices as cloud bases in AWS EC2 server & deployed using Elastic bean stalk services of AWS .
- Developed Angular services using resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
- Experience in Installation and configuring JBoss Application servers 5.1.x and Tomcat 6.x.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes.
- Used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
- Used Docker to containerize the services and deploy on Cloud.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential - Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- Worked on the RESTWeb Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data Access, spring web test, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration.
- Building Restful services using Micro-services architecture with tools such as Spring-boot.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the UI and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing. •Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of spring framework.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application as security protection for XML, SOAP, REST and JSON to make a secure Web Deployment.
- Built backend REST API with Node JS and Express JS
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2; auto-scaling; and VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems.
- AWS is used to coordinate and manage the delivery of messages to the subscribers. Client side validations and server side validations are done according to the business needs.
- Used Angular JS as frameworks to create single page applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, Less, Bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server (Mongoose Connector) setup and Express JS server development.
- Developed JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Managed the dependency packages by NPM/Bower.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for web servers.
- Used Business Process and deployment using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Used D3.js and Angular to construct data visualization.
- Written test cases and done Unit testing execution with JASMINE and KARMA.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Used Jenkins and Docker to run automation tests and deploy it to Development
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
Jr. Full Stack Developer
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC architecture. Developed a business logic layer using Spring Framework and integrated Hibernate.
- Used spring Object relational mapping (ORM) and hibernate for persistence in database, created DAO's. Implemented ORM Hibernate framework, for interacting with Data Base.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture SOA and RESTful web services.
- Interacted with Java controllers (JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters
- Involved in integrations using Maven and Jenkins.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, AOP and Spring MVC to develop the application.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM.
- Worked on the creation of SOAP based Web services using AXIS 2.x, SOAP UI, JAXB.
- Developed the Persistence layer using hibernate.
- MySQL programming for Production Support management. SQL Query tuning to enhance the performance to resolve DB related production issues.
- Used EJB Sessions beans to enable the third-party usage of the application.
- Used GIT for version control.