- About 7 Years of experience in software application design, analysis and development on Client - Server Applications.
- Experience includes application development in Java, JSP, Servlet programming, Enterprise Java Beans, Struts, JSF, JDBC, spring, Spring Integration, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in Application Software Design, Object Oriented Design, Development, Documentation, Debugging, Testing and Implementation.
- Specialized in Java 1.8, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Custom Tags.
- Extremely good in Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate.
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, Factory.
- Expertise in back-end/server side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Having good knowledge of Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g and DB2 as Database and excellent in writing the SQL queries.
- Having good knowledge on Oracle Migration in J2EE applications with Data integration and validation perl.
- Developed the web applications on IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans and WSAD.
- Automated build, testing and integration with Ant, Maven, Jenkins and JUnit.
- Good understanding of Python Programming.
- Rich experience in Agile Methodologies such as extreme programming (XP), Scrum, waterfall model and Test Driven Development TDD.
- Expert level skills in designing and implementing web server solutions and deploying java application servers like Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogic on Windows Or UNIX platform.
- Experience in Integration tools Oracle SOA and Apache Camel Integration Patterns Framework, ActiveMQ JMS provider
- Extensive use of Use case model, Use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using rational rose.
- Experience in AWS, SOAP, Rest, JAX-RPC API, JAXB API, JAXP API, XML, LDAP and WSDL using IBM-MQ series for developing Web Services.
- Experience working with versioning tools like CVS, SVN and Clearcase and build tools like ANT, Maven.
- Very good understanding and working experience of Agile Scrum Process.
- Experience with RDBMS and writing SQL and PL/SQL scripts used in stored procedures and good knowledge on NoSQL.
- Strengths include good team player, excellent communication interpersonal and analytical skills, flexible to work with new technologies and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Participated in Daily stand-ups and weekly status meeting for providing the development updates.
Language: Java, UML, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++.
Java Technologies: Java EE 5, Servlets 2.4, JSP, EJB, JMS API, JDBC API, JNDI, JSTL, JUNIT, AJAX
Web Technologies: HTML4/5, XHTML, HDML, JAXP API, DHTML, JSF, XML, SAX,DOM,XSLT, XPATH, Java Script, CSS2/3, JQuery, Struts Tag, Display Tag, Web services, Design Patterns, JAX-WS API, Angular JS, Angular 2.0, Bootstrap.
Frameworks: JSF, Struts, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Spring boot, JSF 1.2.
IDE'S: Eclipse (GALILEO, HELIOS, INDIGO, Mars), MyEclipse, Net beans.
Web Services: AWS,SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, APACHE AXIS.
Web and Application Servers: Weblogic, JBOSS, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat
Databases: MySQL, DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MongoDB(NoSQL)
Build Automation: ANT, MAVEN
Testing and Logging Frameworks: JUnit, Log4J, Jenkins
OOA, OOD: UML, use-case diagrams, Class diagrams, Activity diagram, Sequence diagram
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, UNIX.
Confidential - Mossville, IL
- Worked as a Java developer in Struts to Spring migration project (customer service application).
- Implemented WASAPI technique to reduce the threat of software vulnerabilities with cross-site scripting, cross site request forgery.
- Involved in Implementation and Unit testing of the product.
- Developed Web Application using MVC design pattern, spring MVC and velocity tiles.
- Deployed the web components into the websphere application server.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax JQuery, Spring Web Flow, XHTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Hibernate is used as persistent at middle tire for providing object model over relational data model, Code Reviews, customization and maintenance of code across applications.
- Using CVS version control tools to manage source repository.
- Creating environment for user-acceptance testing and facilitating Integration and User Acceptance Testing with JUNIT. created data model for Question and answer for global assessment form in MongoDB.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Responsible for release of code into production and its integration with other Applications
- Identifying and developing test cases and test scripts to perform load tests for Performance and regression testing.
- Developed Restful services using Spring boot and used docker for containerization and deployed in Amazon ECS.
- Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy the application
- Used Putty, to check the server instances and log files.
- Wrote ANT scripts to automatically save files from remote to local machine.
- Worked on MySQL statement caching and database connectors
Confidential, Alexandria, VA.
- Worked with business teams on requirements gathering and estimating the efforts for development using agile methodology to integrate business line of apps with SOA in a seamless fashion.
- The web application development Using Spring Boot framework and JPA components to interact with the database
- Participated in the complete SDLC of project from Development, Implementation, and Deployment to Testing Phase.
- Used Spring RestTemplate to invoke rest api’s to send the web service response to update Verizon core applications using JSON data format.
- Involved in the development of JPA configuration and writing the JPA Named Queries and Native Queries Using JPA 2.0
- Involved in the development of Rest based web services using Spring rest API
- Used JPA Query cache implementation to cache the frequently accessed objects.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging and used JUnit extensively for testing.
- Used JAXB for marshaling and unmarshaling the web services output of XML
- Used Spring Data Jpa for creating data repositories to retrieve values from the database
- Extensively worked on business, front end and persistence tier using the JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, and JSON.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) features like Named Queries for querying the database and using the objects in data access layer.
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache axis, Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
- Also participated in development of new features for the core of the application. This included converting the company's current SOAP API to RESTful API.
- Developed Rest architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Extensively involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB 11g and JDBC.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions with PL/SQL for Oracle database
- Wrote Unit testing and Test suites using JUnit framework for testing the application.
- Developed application code using Spring tool Suite 3.8 and configured with Maven 3.2.5.
- Participated in Daily standups and weekly status meeting for providing the development updates.
- Production support for the application to resolve the issues experienced by the users.
Confidential - Greensboro, NC
- Coordinated with business leaders, stakeholders, engineers and analysts to understand strategic business initiatives and develop technical solutions.
- Used Agile methodology with 2 week iterations in a sprint, implemented the project using SOA architecture.
- Designed and developed Application based on JSF framework, Spring Core and Spring ORM
- Consumed java web services using Restful and implemented the Rest standards.
- Worked with RAD for coding all Java classes, web services and utility classes.
- Extensively used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling which was required for transformations across multiple modules of the application.
- Used Hibernate to implement and leverage the ORM framework.
- Worked on file transformations with text to xml and vice versa, wrote custom parsers for the same.
- Log4j and sl4j where used to view the logging information.
- Used SOAP UI to test the web services, created SOAP UI test cases.
- Used JUnit for all unit testing and integration testing.
- Integrated the application using the build tool Maven.
- JUnit and Soap UI tools are used to test services.
- Worked on security frameworks such as ITM and ITAM for identity provision, authentication and authorization.
- Used Websphereas the web server for the application and configured the application on the server.
- Used GIT as the sub version control for deploying the application.
- Wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL for data retrieval from different tables.
- Worked extensively on bug fixes on the server side and made cosmetic changes on the UI side.
- Part of performance tuning team and implemented caching mechanism and other changes.
- Recreated the system architecture diagram and created numerous new class and sequence diagrams.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML, JSP and Struts where users have all the items listed for auctions.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed the Login screen so that only authorized and authenticated administrators can only access the application.
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.
- Involved in preparing the Documentation of the project to understand the system efficiently.
Jr. Java Developer
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life cycle of project. Developed User Interface and implemented business process using JSP and Servlets.
- Upheld quality control and data validity for Java programs.
- Resolved application and connectivity problems in Java programs.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for the application in Oracle.
- Unit tested and documented website applications and code.
- Upheld program quality and delivery standards in developing software solutions.
Environment: Eclipse, HTML, Java Script, Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Oracle, CVS and Tomcat Server.