- Worked as Java/J2EE Developer with 1 year and 2 months of experience in IT industry with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle process (SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Primarily involved in Database table designs, designing and building core components which include reusable APIs, key domain functionality, etc.
- Responsibilities include understanding the use care and design, developing the screen/component per design and corresponding acceptance criteria.
- Strengths include successful analysis and problem - solving expertise, high rated communications skills and being team player.
- Strong knowledge in Java/J2EE and SQL/PL-SQL has provided the opportunity to work on enterprise level software projects.
- Worked on Inventory, Order Process, and e-commerce domains.
- Extensive experience in OOAD techniques, developing use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
- Strong understanding of J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Session Façade etc.
- Experienced in using IDE tools Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Experienced with MVC, Struts, Hibernate and Spring IOC.
- Good expertise in developing applications using Java, J2EE, XML, XSLT, XSD, XML Beans.
- Proficiency in using software configuration management tools like GIT, CVS and SVN.
- Expertise on J2EE technologies like JMS, JavaBeans, JTA, JNDI, JPA, EJB, RMI, JDBC.
- Experienced with application servers like Tomcat, and JBoss.
- Conversant in writing complex SQL queries, PL/SQL code and Stored Procedures.
- Good experience in project management with onsite/offshore model execution.
- Good client interaction skills and ability to perform quickly under pressure.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts, languages and tools.
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, JBoss
Frameworks: Struts, MVC, Spring
J2EE Technologies: JMS, JavaBeans, JNDI, JTA, JPA
Languages: Java, XML, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures
Methodologies: OOPS/OOAD, UML, Design Pattern
Middle Ware: Hibernate, JDBC
Operating Systems: Windows 9X/2K/XP, Windows NT, UNIX
Tools: & Utilities: Log4j, Maven, SQL Developer, SOAP UI
Version Control Tools: GIT
Web Services Technologies: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, Apache CXF
Web Technologies: JDK, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Tag-Libraries
XML: XML, XSLT, DTD, XSD, SAX, DOM, XML Beans
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Extensively involved in initial understanding of existing business and database tables.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining core components and reusable APIs.
- Involving in designing and coding of J2EE technologies.
- Implementing JavaBeans.
- Proactively working with lead and development staff to meet project goals.
- Developing common reusable Java functionalities to be used across applications.
- Involving in low level design, coding and testing of the modules.
- Coordinating release meetings, deployment plan review meetings.
- Maintaining build releases and release plan for every release.
- Involving in developing and maintaining the modules using JPA and Hibernate ORM.
- Implementing the J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Service Locator and Value Object etc.
- Developing and maintaining modules utilizing various features of Spring framework like Dependency Injection (IoC).
- Creating complex Oracle queries, procedures, functions, and packages.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring IOC, JDBC, Design Patterns, Spring MVC, Log4J, Maven, XML, Tomcat, Oracle, Eclipse.