- Over 6 years of progressive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment using java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in Agile Software Development Methodology including Scrum technology.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing Health, B2B applications using J2EE technologies in Telecom, E - commerce, Finance, Insurance domains.
- Expertise in various Spring Modules (Spring MVC, DAO, AOP, Spring LDAP, Spring Batch, Spring Scheduler) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Extensive experience in building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade and Service locator, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate in the development of web based and distributed Enterprise Applications. Solid experience in application development as a Java/J2EE developer using WebSphere Application Server v7.0 and WebSphere Studio Application Developer.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML based SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach. Developed ANT scripts and used Maven tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies (XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM).
- Used Log4j along with Splunk for logging error/debug messages and managing them.
- Extensive experience of LincQ to Java conversions, covering every stage of the Linc migration project. Good working knowledge on CVS, SVN, ClearCase and GIT for code management and version control.
- Experience in programming, deploying, configuring and administering Application Servers like BEA Web Logic 9.0/10.0, JBoss and Web Server s like Apache Tomcat 7.0/6.0 .
- Proficient in programming by using the IDE’s such as My Eclipse 8.x, Eclipse 3.5, IntelliJ, WSAD 5.x, and RAD 6/7 .
- Excellent analytical and communication skills. Good understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Designed and developed reports using Jasper Reports and provided integration points for services written in Java.
- Experience of Database design in Oracle/SQLServer/MongoDB query-based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming and proficient in Database programming using JDBC and SQL.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Developed UNIT test cases using JUnit and Mockito and configured them through Maven surefire plugins to be part of continuous integration.
Languages: Java, J2EE, HTML, DHTML, JSTL, CSS, SQL, PL/SQL.
Operating system: Windows 95/98/NT/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
Java Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, Servlets, EJB 2.0/3.0, JMS, Java Swing, JavaBeans, JUnit, JNDI, JAXP, JTA, JFS, JAXB, AJAX, JSON, JPA.
Frame Works: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x, spring 2.5/3.0, Groovy on Rails 2.x
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAPRest, UDDI
Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2008, MongoDB 2.2, No SQL
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, WSAD, RAD, CVS, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Ant, Maven
Design patterns: MVC3, Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Version Control: SVN, GIT and CVS, ClearCase, VSS and GIT
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose 4.0
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
Others: Mockito, Splunk, JIRA
Sr. Java Developer
- Developing business logic according to requirement and approach of implementation.
- Design and develop and maintain Java based web, batch and cloud application using various technologies like Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Gemfire, Oracle, VDS, Git, Gradle, JPA Hibernate 5.0.2. Final, Micro services, Cucumber 1.2.2 and Jenkins.
- Automate application build, quality analysis and deployment into cloud environment.
- Review and recommend changes to improve established application development process, improve system performance and overall product quality.
- Code optimization and peer review as per the standards.
- Sonar issues fixes and Unit testing.
- Cucumber test cases execution for component and webservice.
- Jenkin jobs configuration to deploy, Integrate and perform automatic execution.
- Code application components using a test-driven approach.
- Prepare the test plan which requires detail analysis of the requirements, clarify requirements with business partners, creating test scenario’s, test cases, test data request and conditioning with the help of application teams.
- Development of automated testing script using Java, Gherkin, J2EE, Spring, Spring Batch, Junit, Mockito, Jenkins, Oracle and Cucumber framework in multiple environments.
- Resolve the code conflicts/issues when merge to main branch is performed.
- Demonstrate the product developed to Business stakeholders after each sprint for acceptance of user stories through demo.
- Attend the defect triage meeting and follow up until the defect closure.
- Overall accountability of delivery in an onsite-offshore model using continuous integration/continuous delivery and agile methodology
Environment: Java SE 1.8, J2EE, Spring 4.2.3, JPA Hibernate 5.0.2. Final, RESTful Web services, H2 Database, Spring Boot 1.3.5, Spring Batch, Micro services, Cucumber 1.2.2, Gherkin, AutoSys, UNIX scripting, Gradle, Jenkin, GitHub, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Rabbit MQ, Rally.
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
- Coordinate with all the teams for functional requirements and ensure compliance to all architecture standards.
- Developed and implemented software models for software systems and analyze all business requirements for processes.
- Designed use cases for the Application as per the business requirements.
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology
- Developed web layer using Struts framework to manage the project in MVC pattern.
- Implemented integration of Struts Action classes in Presentation Tier.
- Used Struts Tiles Framework for designing the layout of the application.
- Developed business layer using EJB stateless session beans and deployed on the Application server (Web logic).
- Used JSTL and developed required tiles and tile definitions to create templates and defined configuration in the struts configuration.xml.
- Used XML and JSON for transferring/retrieving data between different Applications.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle10g database.
- Produced SOAP web services using Metro JAX-WS RI for building the business application layer.
- Performed Tuning, Load Balancing and optimization of WebLogic Application Server
- Defined XML documents for input and output sources of Web Services. Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemes
- Used Maven for building framework.
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit .
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions.
- Proficient in using SVN for Version Control.
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Developed the web layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented JDBC for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a traditional relational database.
- Created Stored Procedures to manipulate the database and to apply the business logic according to the user's specifications.
- Involved in analyzing, designing, implementing and testing of the project.
- Developed UML diagrams like use cases and Sequence diagrams as per requirement.
- Developed the Generic Classes, which includes the frequently used functionality, for reusability.
- Exception Management mechanism using Exception Handling Application Blocks to handle the exceptions.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Automation of Web Services testing using SOAP UI 5.0.0.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP, Java script, HTML and Struts framework.
- Developed Action forms and Action classes in Struts framework.
- Involved in Database design and developing SQL Queries, stored procedures on MySQL.
- Developed and maintained front end applications and web applications for ecommerce.
- Programmed session and entity EJBs to handle user info track and profile based transactions.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases, unit and integration testing of the application.
- Developed user and technical documentation.
Environment: Java, Java Script, HTML, JDBC Drivers, Soap Web Services, UNIX, Shell scripting, SQL Server
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis and Design using UML and OOAD.
- Involved in development of application using struts, RAD and Oracle data base.
- Developed user interface using HTML, CSS, JSPs and AJAX.
- Designed the Application using Model View Controller Architecture.
- Developed different modules using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI)
- Integrated the Application with Database using Hibernate.
- Communicated between different applications using JMS.
- Used JNDI for registering and locating Java objects.
- Interacted with backend Oracle and wrote stored procedures, functions and cursors for deleting and inserting using PL/SQL.
- Deployed the Application in WebLogic App Server.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Worked on production issues.
- Interacted with the Users and Documented the Application.
Environment: Java, WebLogic App Server, Struts, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, JMS, HTML, XML/XSL/XSLT, J2EE, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 9i, JUnit, Windows