- Around 7 years of experience in System Design, Enterprise Software development and complex Client/Server Implementation, Web Development using Java/J2EE Technologies like Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Servlets, JSP.
- Expertise in MVC implementation, Web Services, SOA, Analysis, Design, Object modeling, Data modeling, Integration, Validation, Implementation and Deployment.
- Proficient in development and deployment of Micro services using Spring Cloud & Docker containers.
- Experience in spring modules like Spring Boot, AOP, ORM, JMS, and Web Services like Soap and REST.
- Good experience in Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM - Web Sphere.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object, Session Facade, & Singleton in the development of Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in working with databases like MySQL, Oracle DB, Cassandra and DynamoDB.
- Well experienced in Multithreading, Collections and Asynchronous programming.
- Good experience in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Extensive experience in different aspects of enterprise software development including integration, web services (SOAP, REST).
- Good Knowledge on JAVA 8 features like functional interfaces and lambda expressions.
- Experience in designing Use Cases and Class Diagrams using UML.
- Experience in developing software using SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Result oriented, motivated and an organized team player with a capability of working for a common goal.
- Composed, professional and a well-balanced individual with strong understanding of business relationships and business requirements.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Struts 1.0/2.0, Hibernate 4.0, JSF, JDBC, Servlets 2.3/3.1, JSP, EJB 3.0, JMS, Ruby on Rails.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS
Application Servers: Web Logic 11/12, Web Sphere 8/8.5.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 8. x.
Web Services: SOAP and REST
Build Tools: Maven and Ant.
Version Control: CVS, GitHub
Testing & Logging Frameworks: JUnit, Log4j.
Databases: MySQL 5, Oracle 11g, Cassandra, MongoDB
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Spring boot
Confidential, Chicago IL
Java Micro Services Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Followed Agile methodology while implementing the application & Leading 5-member team in designing and developing solutions.
- Participated in Agile Scrum meetings for requirement gatherings and product development.
- Worked on Spring application framework features like MVC, Security, Batch and AOP.
- Developed Spring services, DAOs and performed object relation mappings using Hibernate.
- Implemented the application using the various J2EE design patterns like Façade, DAO, Singleton and Business Delegator.
- Written multithread code for hitting multiple web services using the concurrency framework.
- Developed Micro services and deployed in Pivotal Cloud (PCF)
- Implemented Routing and Filtering to Micro services using Netflix Zuul.
- Implemented the service’s discovery using Netflix Eureka.
- Developed spring boot applications for consuming SOAP, REST web service and deployed in PCF.
- Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry on EC2 to manage the containers created by PCF.
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Designing solutions to meet complete migration from monolith heavy application to microservices based eco-system.
- Converting monolithic J2EE application to Restful micro services architecture using Spring Boot and cloud technologies and containerizing individual services in docker containers.
- Designed and developed a micro services framework using Spring Cloud modules that provides various capabilities like distributed tracing, monitoring, logging, centralized configuration management, easy service orchestration to the services implemented using it.
- Developed restful web service using Spring Boot and deployed to pivotal web services.
- Deployed application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) CLI.
- Implemented JUnit test cases for the controller, service methods and business logic in helper classes.
- Used JPA and Hibernate for implementing persistency layer.
- Experience writing Backbone.js code for developing Single page applications (SPA), used several in built language core feature like Router, Collections, and Underscore libraries calls.
Confidential, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Design and Development of Modules usingspring3.5 Framework, ESSDK.
- Used Maven to build the application and deploy it on Tomcat server and for other environments used Jenkins automated build and deploy configurations.
- Used Hibernates Persistence framework for mapping the entity models to database tables using annotations.
- Experienced working in Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Developed single page applications (SPA), components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Deployed application using Web Sphere Application Server.
- Performed Unit testing of modules using JUnit following TDD methodology.
- Used Git for version control and Maven for building application.
Confidential, Memphis, Tennessee
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence, and collaboration) based on the business requirements.
- Developed the application modules using spring framework with MVC architecture.
- Developed Spring AOP aspects to address cross cutting concerns.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Written HQL queries and applying Hibernate Template for CRUD operations.
- Experienced in developing Restful web services, consumed and produced.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Written JUnit test cases to test the functionality in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Used Log4J for implementing logging functionalities across the project.
- Used Git for version control and Maven scripts for managing dependencies of application.
- Configured and deployed the web application using Web Sphere Application Server.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.
- Responsible for design and development of various screens and dealt with the business to implement new workflows.
- Designed and developed the application using Struts and used Spring Security for authentication and access control.
- Responsible for designing some of the framework components such as pagination and updates to the persistence mechanism.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection in combination with Struts 1.2.
- Implement Singleton proxy Design Patterns in developing the application.
- Used SOAP Web Services for Data Exchange (send/receive information, documents, etc.) with external agencies.
- Developed test cases with input data injected through Dependency Injection to test various components developed.
- Used Value Objects generated from tables to map to their corresponding classes (ORM).
- Used Maven for building and deploying the application on Web Logic Application Server.
- Used Git for repository management and version control.
- Interact with the Project Manager to provide estimates for different phases in the projects and to interact with the client team to convey the progress.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed the Java6 based modules to interact with the database (Oracle) at backend.
- Developed SQL queries using Toad as editor.
- Developed the stored procedures and PL/SQL to be termed from a program.
- Involved in testing the modules with JUnit.
- Developed the test specifications as per the want of client.
- Communicated with the client for requirements gathering and changes.
Environment: Java6, Oracle 10g, Toad, Eclipse, Tomcat, Maven, PL/SQL, Git.