- 6+ years of professional experience in Design, Development, Implementation, and Maintenance of Java/J2EE web and client - server based Internet applications.
- Proficient in the implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Expertise at JDBC API for connection and access to databases.
- Experience in different IDEs such as Eclipse, NetBeans, and deployment using various Application Servers Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x/7.x and WebLogic 8.1/9.1.
- Experience in Developing complex SQL Queries and writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions, and Packages.
- Hands on experience in building GUIs using Java Script, Servlets, AJAX, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, XML, JSON.
- Expertise in database development and implementation using Oracle, SQL Server, and PL/SQL.
- Proficiency in developing Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Struts and Spring Frameworks.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Knowledge in Hibernate for mapping the Java objects to the relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Experience in working with Apache Tomcat.
- Worked on MVC Architecture like Struts, Spring, Spring boot and JSF.
- Experienced with Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded applications.
- Experience in developing applications using Oracle 10g/11g SQL Server 2000, MySQL 5.0/5.1.
- Good experience in implementing Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD).
- Experience in object-oriented programming concepts such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, and Abstraction.
- Worked on code optimization & performance tuning of various applications.
- Quick adaptability to a variety of work environments, technologies and systems and have strong analytical skills with proficiency in debugging, problem-solving.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, MDB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.1, IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0
Frameworks: Spring 5.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2, Angular JS, Struts
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM RAD 7.x/6/x, WSAD
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, REST
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, OOAD, SDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, HTML Unit
Database Servers: Oracle 9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MySQL
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Platforms: Windows 2000/98/95/NT4.0, Windows 7/ 8, UNIX /Linux, Sun Solaris.
Confidential, Norfolk, Virginia
Full Stack Developer
- Worked on Agile SCRUM team for product development.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation translation of Business User requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Developed enhancement on both server-side Spring boot and Rest web services.
- Communicate with the Leads and BA's for better understanding of the design requirements.
- Developed several POJO classes to map the data into Java Object.
- Experience using Spring Boot framework and build using Maven tool.
- Implemented RESTful webservices to make rest calls from client to server.
- Designed and developed Microservices by using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Used Maven for compilation and building JAR and WAR files.
- Used Postman to access the results of Rest API calls.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to communicate with the database.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring by coding a Spring Configuration File.
- Built Angular 2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Used Bitbucket and SourceTree to pull, push, merge the branches and develop.
- Actively involved bringing out more enhancements.
- Involved in testing and fixing the bug before the build.
- Used IntelliJ for entire application development.
Confidential, Saint Paul, MN
Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed web-based software using Spring MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Developed integration modules using Apache Camel.
- Responsible for designing & developing the UI Screens using Angular JS2, HTML pages, CSS, spring boot framework with Apache-Maven and JAVA-J2EE technologies.
- Handled all client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, drop-down menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Hooked up the JSP plugins with spring bind and JSTL tags in the HTML pages.
- Implemented Collections Framework for fetching and appending strings from the deployed UI.
- Used AJAX to provide an advanced user experience.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized XML documents using spring framework.
- Used Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Mapping Java classes with the database using Hibernate and in Hibernate Query language (HQL).
- Implemented Restful Web Services using Spring Boot.
- Implemented a SOA compliant system working on various transactional messaging using Camel and used Session Beans Message Driven Beans.
- Involved in testing like Unit testing, Integration testing and System testing.
- Configured and Integrated JSF, spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Developed web services in JAVA and experienced with Rest, WSDL.
- Used Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Utilized MongoDB database management system for keeping user generated data.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that run on EC2 instances.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) for developing and testing the application.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using hibernates native SQL.
- Use JUnit framework for Unit testing of the application.
- Involved in bug fixes and production support.
- Reviewed and worked on the implementation of change requests raised by the client. Involved in complete Agile/SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used SVN and GitHub for software configuration management and version control.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, Michigan
Full Stack Developer
- Interacted with Business Analysts, Quality Analysts, project managers and Application Owners on various design and implementation activities in meetings.
- Worked as a part of the team as well as individual to develop user requirements and support the existing applications.
- Experience on Scaled Agile Framework methodology and Scrum/Sprint methodologies.
- Designed and Implemented the J2EE Based Applications using ADF Framework.
- Consumed the web services and integrating them in the applications.
- Responsible for writing the Design Specifications for the generic and application specific web services in Groovy.
- Designed and developed server-code using Java/J2EE standards.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Involved in most of the UI and Business level enhancements in Web-based UI application.
- Research, Design, Develop, Unit Test, Deployment and Support of Java-based Web and Enterprise applications in a windows environment.
- Used Restful Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data.
- Involved in building ADF Business components like EOs, VOs, using a database like Oracle.
- Testing and debugging the web pages using developer tools like Firebug, Chrome developer tools.
- Experience in AJAX, Web services, Angular JS and SQL Server 2015.
- Involved in creating single page web applications using AngularJS framework based on MVC architecture.
- Implemented Restful web services which produce JSON.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and Polymer for designing the DOM elements and adding validations on rendering the forms.
- Hands-on experience using Bootstrap and Polymer library to build responsive web apps that load quickly, respond instantly and highly interactive.
- Experience in consuming WEB API’s like REST, SOAP.
- Design JSON response according to the request, send it back to the front end after the logic processing.
- Used SVN as Version controlling tool.
- Involved in developing web applications using Oracle ADF and deployed to WebLogic server .
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Java, UML, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, XML, JSON, WebLogic, Oracle, JNDI, JUNIT, ANT, AngularJS, Polymer, Docker.
Confidential, Estero, FL
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of SDLC and used Agile (Scrum) process for software development.
- Built the application using MVC architecture with Java/J2EE.
- Enhanced the application with Spring Framework for dependency injection using the IOC feature.
- Developed and consumed SOAP-based web services and used SOAPUI for Testing.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests, transfer the control according to the request to corresponding Session Beans, JSP pages.
- Designed RESTful request and response to be used in the project.
- Developed and deployed Spring AOP module to implement the crosscutting concerns like logging, security, Declarative Transaction Management.
- Use JSON to load data into JQUERY data grid.
- Used Spring IOC while implementing Web services.
- Wrote and consumed Web Services using RESTFUL and published it on WebLogic Application Server.
- Designed powerful and JSP tag libraries for reusable web interface components.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Used Maven to build the application.
- Spring Dependency Injection feature was used for Bean wiring.
- Development and implementation of Asynchronous communication interface using JMS API
- Developed SAX and DOM parsers and XSD for validating the XML files.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data.
- Involved in writing JUnit Test Cases.
- Utilized message-driven beans for message processing using JMS.
- Used Log4j logging framework to debug the code.
- Used CVS as version controlling tool.
- Using the UML methodology, developed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams to represent the dynamic view of the system developed in Visual Paradigm.
- Identifying and developing test cases and test scripts to perform load tests for performance and regression testing.
- Developed Controllers using Spring MVC Annotation.
- Used Ajax to communicate with the server to get the asynchronous response.
- Designed service to create separate endpoints for different operations such that several clients can invoke the service for their business transaction processing.
- Implemented SOAP Web Service for Loan Supply department. Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Implemented the business logic to process transactions for rule evaluation under the generated java stubs
- Implemented Persistent layer using Hibernate API
- Integrated Hibernate with spring business components using Hibernate Template.
- Created Oracle 10g database tables, stored procedures, sequences, triggers, view
- Created callable statements to utilize stored procedures for faster execution of SQL inserts
- Created text message using a configuration file for data mapping and utilize Java Messaging Service (JMS)API to the transaction message to other application via Message Queu
- Implemented Spring JMS message senders to send alerts to Tech Support Team from MQ
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using modified code
- Deployed WAR file in Apache Tomcat (7.0) server / IBM WebSphere (8.0) Used Git to track and maintain the different versions of the application.
- Created JUnit test scripts to unit test the code flow. Testing and bug fixing to reach the end to end flow
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis. Use Case consolidations-enhancements.
- Involved in development of business components (EJBs).
- Designed and developed the functionality of storage manager and System.
- Involved in accessing the database using JDBC and other related info from autogenerated files.
- Responsible for writing EJBs including Session Beans for database access using WebLogic Server
- Based on user requirements and deployed them on Web Logic Application server.
- Used UML to develop Use case diagram, class diagram and sequence diagrams.
- Used Log4J for logging the messages to flat files, database, and e-mail.
- Used JMS for programs to create, send and receive messages by using different modules like publish-subscribe messaging and point-to-point messaging using MQ-Series.
- Involved in Distributed components programming on the server side for the communication between clients and server.
- Performed the Unit and integration and Stress Testing
Environment: Java, J2EE, Web Services, Hibernate, Oracle 10G, XML, XSLT, IBM MQ Series, Web services, Web Logic.